All Comments on 'My Minotaur Ch. 09'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I liked the resolution with Oluth's exile and the trials in this chapter. Will Aryth stick around? I'd like to see how the girls handle having two big bulls around.

I don't like Tia and I was glad to see her fade into the background in this chapter. I can't wait for chapter 10. How much longer is the series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
@Anonymous

I'm glad you enjoyed! I don't have any idea why my fans became so divided on Oluth being taken down a peg, but I've been doing my best to give something to both camps.

The next chapter is going to be the last full chapter. There will be a short epilogue which may not be on literotica for a while.

I'm also considering an eventual spin-off focusing on Valsivale, but that will be some time down the road if I do it.

I'd encourage any feedback you have on what you'd like to see, of course.

Thanks for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Really enjoyed that, thought it was a suitably heroic climax to Oluth's story (note that I called it Oluth's, it was interesting to have pretty much all the character development happen to someone other than the first-person narrator, not bad, just interesting). I really loved Tia, I even enjoyed the girl-on-girl stuff in Ch7, when usually lesbian sex just bores me. Just one little thing - the "breed-off" in this last installment was exciting but a bit too same old, same old, like you ran out of puff a wee bit. You're a great writer and I think you could have created a bit more of a sense of occasion than you did. But, other than that, two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank You!

I'm sorry if the sex ran out of steam a little for you... The biggest challenge I run into finding new ways to describe old action, and thinking up new action to describe. This problem would be solved if I didn't feel the need to be so explicit about my sex... the conundrum is that I respect subtler more poetic language when it comes to sex creatively superior to what I do (when it is done right) but that even with that respect it tends to bore me.

But I appreciate the rest of your kind words, and hopefully I'll find a way to keep it interesting for you in the last chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous