My Minotaur Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

'Tia decided to do a little of her trademark domineering of me next, pulling my face into her vast cleavage and jiggling her chest so that I was rocked with tsunami-like tit-rippled that threatened to redden my cheeks. At the same time, she sucked deep, demonstrating skillfully for the crowd that she could sink more of Oluth into her throat than his brother even had meat to offer, taking perhaps two full feet of him, but letting his girth and length trigger her loud gag reflex to the delight of the onlookers. Here she demonstrated HER Bull's size and superiority, even before her amazing talents.

I pulled back from her tits to worship Oluth's balls from beneath as he sawed in-and-out of her face, reveling in the moisture and slobber and sweat as they slapped across my upturned face. Oluth was so aroused now, the crowd could see his thick veins not only pulsing out along the shaft of his cock, but actually indented outward through Talitanitia's cheeks as well, the massive crawling network could be traced even into her deep, gurgling throat.

Suddenly the roar of the crowd was split with the sound of Saela's piercing wail! Aryth had just entered her, holding her by one ankle next to her ear, the other cupping her ass behind a foot that pointed towards the floor. She was squirming and thrashing to accommodate him, for even though Oluth had prepared her for this sort of thing many times, one never quite gets used to a Minotaur's cock inside them! Aryth grunted and humped, putting on a fine show for the audience, his muscles tense as his hips bucked, buttocks and arms flexing, feeding the little elf foot after foot of dick, in and out, not quite all inside her.

Saela's Sylvan juices were ever flowing, leaking out of her as he withdrew and blasting out in nasty splats each time her pounded in, her glittering girlcream rolling down his cock in sheets, pooling in the folds of his scrotum, dripping from his balls. I had to fight hard my strong urge to go and clean them for him with my tongue, but I felt it best to not hurt Oluth's chances by letting my lust for this interloper show through. Still, what a gorgeous body and cock the brother had, one could not help but marvel at the display.

Oluth did not seem nervous though, roaring arrogantly as he finally pulled his cock from 'Tia's slobber-flooded maw in a spray of thick slobbery tendrils.

"Not bad brother, but if you can still hear her at all, you have not made her pitch go nearly high enough yet!"

The crowd laughed at his....—oh dear, do I dare write this—'Boner mot', and then gasped in amazement as he lifted Talitanitia's massive form above his head and speared her roughly onto his enraged organ. Her bare pussylips were spread so wide in the onslaught that one worried she would simply keep spreading until she split or filled the room.

The Amazon's pitch could have matched Saela's, which was impressive considering their difference in size and vocal range to begin with, her normally contralto ululation become something above soprano. And this was not the only mouth giving praise to Oluth; her pussy dumped such a mighty squirt of rich juice upon the floor, that it spilled to the edge of the circle of onlookers. If the audience had been impressed by the veritable rain Aryth had drawn from such a small Syphaerel, truly they would have to be utterly flabbergasted that so much liquid could pour from anyone at all, regardless of size. The great Bull's balls swung forth with such speed on that first impaling thrust, their weight connecting with my face was enough to knock me right on my back, splashing in the puddle of sauce the two had just created.

Now, fucking in earnest the two bulls moved together, and to my astonishment literally locked horns, eyes glaring at one another as they all-but-ignored the women they were practically fucking to demise. Saela and 'Tia found themselves pressed together, helplessly hugging another as cry after cry was torn from their throats, their pussies gushing almost as one beneath. I struggled to take my feet and only found myself on my knees, bludgeoned solidly back and forth by the two huge ball sacks that swung two and fro. Sometimes they were at an even tempo, and I was veritably crushed from all sides by monumental nut meat, yet at others they beat alternating staccatos against me. Do not get me wrong, dear reader, I was not suffering greatly at the hands of this impressive quadruple-ball-beating, but I could not take my feet or balance either. I was merely a target, sloshing on my knees in great draughts of pussy porridge, battered in all directions by ceaselessly swinging sacks of studly fuck-stone.

Finally Aryth's balls stopped swatting me, freeing my body to be mercifully knocked tits first to the ground by Oluth's unstoppable Gonads. When I pulled my face from a pool of girlcream that tasted more like Saela than 'Tia (something I'd have never known before my travels!) and looked up, I saw this was because Aryth was cumming, roaring loudly as his huge nuts tensed up and blasted away, Saela's belly visibly bulging out with each shot, the copious overload clearly filling her up. She could only respond with her own thrashing orgasm, at times hitting that un-hearable pitch that Oluth spoke of, though I'm certain I heard a far-away dog barking. When Aryth finally pulled her up to free his still-hard cock, she shuddered orgasmically, her pussy almost turning inside-out as it tugged from his prickhead. When it was unplugged at least, it simply emptied, what seemed three or four gallons of spunk and sparkling sylvan lube simply dropped from her temporarily cavernous cunt, right onto my startled head.

By the time I was done blinking it from my eyes, Aryth was greedily reaching for me, still engorged cock like tempered steel. I drew in a great breath as I braced myself for what was to come, the air so thick with the intoxicating scent of sex now that I feared my nose might somehow become impregnated. Aryth brought me to his throne, perhaps making some sort of point of his claim to it, and bent me right over one of the arms, plunging himself abruptly into my wet snatch. Of course *I* was dripping, but in truth, I'd have been just as wet from sliding around in the glistening output of Saela and 'Tia that I'd been sloshing around in. Even though he was not quite so large as Oluth, and even though I was very ready for him, I couldn't help but give a little gasping shout as he speared in. I had to give him point for technique, his head went straight to my G-spot and practically slapped against it inside of me. I immediately blasted his balls with a nasty gout of my premium quality cunt sauce in response!

This one worked his hips skillfully. He fed my pussy different amounts of cock with each stroke, yet somehow the best part always kept tight friction with my most sensitive inner place.

Across the room I saw Oluth had changed up positions with 'Tia to one of their favorites, she held diagonal to the floor, ankles twisted around one of his trunk-like thighs as he speared down into her again and again, gripping her hips tightly to stop her from sliding away in the girlspunk splash-zone. From behind, Saela was diligently worshipping his bull-balls, stuffing her mouth with one while the other swung free, occasionally slapping her cheeks with a watery sound.

Aryth pussy-coring fuck style had me coming almost constantly, and I'd long since lost track by the time he pulled out and flipped me over, bending me backwards across both arms of the throne. He fucked me this way too, demonstrating no less knowledge of where my cunt was most sensitive, and added his big hands to the mix, mauling my poor titties like some peasant-trash girl's. But I wasn't stopping him, the greedy fondling only created a lay-line of pure pleasure connecting my nipples to my clit and I could have filled a canoe with the sheer torrent of my cream that blasted into his lap.

Finally he pulled out and walked around to my head. Putting one foot next to my face he proceeded to mount my torso, cramming his humongous cock between my gigantic, swollen tits. As he pumped away, he was almost sitting on his balls where they were parked on my lips and eyes and nose, rolling the sweaty spheres that were still gooey with my juice all of my face, almost suffocating me as he titfucked away, faster and faster.

Finally he had to cum, and this time he demonstrated more openly for the crowd what he was capable of, pulling the long length from between my wobbling breasts one more time he aimed at my mouth and stroked, roaring as his second orgasm blasted forth. It WAS an impressive load, that fact could not be denied. Shot after heavy shot plowed into my mouth, filling me to the stomach on the very first shot, then overwhelming with each that followed. My slick tits jiggled and smacked together as I writhed and squirmed beneath the deluge, fighting hard to breathe. When perhaps 20 volleys had hit home he was done, his cock flagging to semi-hard status. Despite the fact that he'd finished his ball-emptying blasts, I was left for several moments desperately trying to empty my lungs and unthroat his thick sperm, coughing glucking, gagging, gargling and guzzling a seemingly endless supply of the stuff until I was finally breathing air again.

When I came to, I first saw Oluth, STILL fucking the very soul out of Talitanitia, her humongous breasts clapping together with a resounding splash as she bounced up and down on him, he sitting back on his haunches now, pumping and humping himself into her, almost 3 quarters of his cock now vanished inside the lusty Amazon. Saela was not idle, and busied herself devouring the largish clit that stuck out, engorged betwixt 'Tia's netherlips. Saela made a real meal of it, and the audience could no doubt see the long trails of pearly liquid that stretched and snapped each time the Elf moved her head reluctantly away. Oluth's balls would occasionally rise and strike Saela's gooey chin as she slathered away with her tongue and lips.

An impatient Aryth crossed in front of them, standing with his legs on either side of Saela, perhaps not wanting to wait for his next victim. He savagely slapped his semi-hard dong across the bouncing breasts that bobbled before him, whacking them into unusual orbits along their already chaotic axis with his heavy dick. Then he had 'Tia's hair in hand and was cramming himself into her face, seemingly shocked as she took every last inch of him into her throat, snaking her long tongue down to lavish punishment on his balls where they met her chin.

My eyes darted to Oluth's face, then to his brother's balls and back again, though what I was seeking I wasn't sure. Oluth only smiled at me and nodded, giving me permission I didn't realize that I'd even been seeking and I moved to his brother, locking my face to the backs of his nuts, sharing them with the cockstuffed maw of 'Tia's. Bringing myself to a little more command, I hooked a finger into 'Tia's mouth, pulling her thick lower lip down so that I could push Aryth's big left ball into her mouth with my tongue. I was impressed at how much her face could handle, given that now it was home to an absurdly huge cock, a gigantic ball, and two tongues that fought over both. Finally unable to resist, Saela rose from the Amazon's clit and begin to suck Aryth's monster right milk-maker, the three of us now fully engaged in worshipping Oluth's brother's balls.

I don't know if it was the fact that Oluth kicked things into a higher gear, or the sight of three beauties so utterly indulging In shameless cock worship, or perhaps the impressive wads of girlcream that started pumping from 'Tia's packed pussy, or the slobber that ran in rivulets from her mouth, but whatever it was, Oluth finally had his first orgasm, roaring in orgiastic triumph as 'Tia's womb ballooned outward. She could only half-moan and half-gag around the fuckstick and nut she was mouthing, but the impressive result was clear; if Saela had looked pregnant when engorged with Aryth's cum-load, 'Tia looked as though she was about to give birth to quadruplets. It was all Oluth could do to push her to her knees before Aryth and stand as the rest of his awesome nutload spewed out, spackling the back of her head and ass in his formidable fucksauce with a few more jerks of both hands.

Saela and I abandoned Aryth's dangling scrotum with a matched pair of popping noises as his balls escaped our lips, and moved in to sooth Oluth's. Whether we feared they might have been injured by expelling such a mighty orgasm, or simply wanted to reward the majestic display I could not say, but sooner we were double-teaming each nut in turn, trying to cover the whole of them with our lusty lips, reveling in the drippings from his cock that flowed down his shaft and basted his balls, as well as our horny sucking faces.

Aryth pulled 'Tia aside, parting the crowd to put her back to the wall, pumping his hips violently. It was clear what he wanted: To make the proud Amazon submit before his size and strength, to elicit a choke or gag, or even make her throat release some of the precum and slobber he was packing in. But to no Avail, she only sucked his entire cock, taking thrust after thrust with gusto, even moving her head forward to give him greater depth as his nuts pounded her jaw, throat and chin with each hammer home. Finally he began to seem frustrated, and pulled out at an awkward angle, pulling her whole head with him as he withdrew. Angrily he gave her cheek one wet smack with his glistening shaft, leaving her more than a little dazed looking, and then lifted her large body with ease by the hips, pinning her to the wall. He poised his cock at her entrance, and plunged vengefully inwards.

Saela and I had moved onto Oluth's cock. Together we made a sort envelope for it slide between, our lips almost touching as his crowned head moved back and forth between our slobber mouths. Our hands worked together to massage and soothe the enormous balls that had just serviced Talitanitia so well, thanking them for their effort and encouraging them to regroup in a thousand slutty hand gestures just for them.

Finally Oluth seized the supple little elf and split her flexible legs as wide as they could go, she was in an absurd split now, each ankle by her ears, her back to him, tiny pussy a pre-pulverized sacrifice about to be impaled on his monstrous cock. Incredibly, he used her odd position, and literally SPUN her down his cock, leaning back slightly to avoid a kick from either of her upside-down feet as she opened her mouth to scream. Aryth seemed to fuck into Talitanitia with increased frustration, no doubt caused by witnessing the truth of Oluth's earlier words: Saela's mouth was open, her breasts were heaving as she drew breath, her face was a mask of unmatchable pleasure, yet no sound could be heard. Her screams were literally too high-pitched for our ears to hear. I shook my head in amazement, and returned to what seemed my perpetual role as a dirty ball-slave, cleaning his nasty nuts' every crevice as they swung and pumped away into the still-spinning elf.

The whole hut shook now, the audience split between watching Oluth corkscrew-fuck the tiny Saela and the wall-quaking pounds of Aryth driving his thick rod into Talitanitia. The latter was amazing, the sturdy construction of the hut literally getting indented with an imprint of her ass, thighs, and shoulders. As he raged away, there was soon a pair of indents where his balls were slapping the wall beneath, and most incredibly, large semi-spheres of pressure beaten to either side of her. This was from the splaying of her humongous tits, slapping together and then swinging wide enough to hit the wall behind her! I shuddered to think of the seismic damage her ravaged cunt must be getting, but all of her shudders to match mine were clearly in pleasure, she almost sobbed as she screamed out to Gods I had never even heard of.

Oluth spun Saela for several long moments, her pussy streaking juices out like the ornate fountain I'd purchased the day I'd bought the Myrnotaur. In time he seemed to tire of this though, and arrested her motion, against seizing her ankles and bending her downwards. Now he stretched her legs long against either side of his hips, simply entering her with one long slow push, her convulsing form clearly getting perhaps a climax per inch with each moment. He held it there, turning slowly to show every member of the gathered throng the indent his cock was making in her, the bulge almost between her breasts it penetrated so deep. Sweat poured from the little elf now, dripping from her prone form to mingle in the veritable lake of juices that was on the floor now.

Aryth Growled deeply and finally pulled out of 'Tia as he began to go off, this time aiming perhaps 30 massive shots at her titanic tits, making the poor bruised baubles bounce out of control from the impact of each white salvo as it slammed home. By the time he was done, the Amazon looked veritably glued to the wall, thick webs of cum connecting every part of her to every other part, and to the vast pool beneath. Scowling down at his now limp-prick, he walked over to me and began whipping me with his cock, angrily knocking me in either direction, my already ball-bruised cock-beaten form aching tenderly with each blow of his vast meat-hammer.

The room was spinning now, and I could barely keep my vision straight as Oluth finally dumped Saela from his cock and began to pour a double-balled load on her prone from. As she rolled and reveled in the long streamers he blasted her with, he carefully aimed, covering every last part of her form, pounding his rod in both fists as it vomited blast after blast of thick spooge. Finally, after perhaps forty vast sprays and hosings, his wad subsided. I blinked a moment, still taking harsh cockslaps every which way I turned, realizing that it was not my vision that was the problem. Oluth had literally submerged Saela in the bathtub of his cum, her hand rose from the liquid leaving a thick rope behind as it stretched to help her sit up from the vast cum bathtub she was now sitting in. Saela shook her head in amazing and spent several moments wiping come from her face and body in thick sheets.

Oluth finally crossed to me, his still hard cock throbbing with steel rigidity, grabbing my ass with that possessive dominance of his. Aryth helplessly crammed his nuts all over my face again, still trying to return life to his spent member, but was helpless to only teabag me and watch as Oluth pushed himself inside me, fucking me into his brother's ball sack.

The girls were not idle though. Saela and 'Tia moved to worship Aryth's cock now, doing all they could to try to revive him as Oluth fucked me deep and hard. Soon his fucking was so fast and powerful that great rippling waves of cum and girlcream that lined the flow literally blasted out in concentric circles, bathing the audience in our juices in vast sheets.

Oluth fucked me faster and harder than he ever had. Faster than when I was augmented by Valsivale's magic. Faster than in his competition with the Satyr. My world become nothing but a face-full of nutsack and the sensations my pussy was going through, endless back flips of pleasure and pain that only resulted in more cum to spill out of me time and time again, my little quim doing all it could to simply survive this unholy assault of yard-long cock.

Aryth hung his head in defeat and pulled back to his throne when Oluth finally pulled out of me to coat all three women in his opulent loads.

"You win." Growled Aryth.

"I'm not done yet." Oluth responded.

He gave each of another incredible fuck for the rest of the whole day until the moon was high, each of us sucking him off as paused. Even though Aryth did eventually get aroused again, he could only masturbate and watch in awe of Oluth's prowess.

apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers