My Minotaur Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

When all was said and done, we rested in a huge heap, making angels in cum that was spread upon the floor.

Before I drifted off completely I heard the brothers talk again.

"You have improved vastly since I left." Oluth said acknowledging his brother's impressive, if not quite so overwhelming performance.

"Not as much as you. These pleasurelings have done more for you then I could have ever hoped to learn. You are Herd Leader now. Guide our people with strength and passion and wisdom, Oluth."

"I shall." Oluth nodded solemnly. "Tomorrow we face the soldiers and... 'Admirers'... who have been pursuing me."

"And Oluth..." Aryth added before moving elsewhere to retire. "Thank you. I fought bitterly to rule, and I was a fool to do so. It has worn heavily on me ever since. I should have known it was your right all along to be our king."

"How could you have known?" Oluth protested.

"The gods granted you the scepter, brother." Aryth chuckled.

As I drifted into dream, I wondered how my Minotaur would handle the oncoming hoards.

apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers