All Comments on 'My Miracle Mistress Ch. 03'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Jb423Jb423over 6 years ago

Just a thought. At some point it would be cool/interesting if Sam was able to turn the tables. Love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great writing...... a little to close to the edge of darkness for me.

flospringflospringalmost 6 years ago
Just wonderfull

This story is just perfect, continue it the way you began.

I love the death threat fetish idea !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is dark.

I know this is fantasy but Sam died multiple times throughout this story already. Being constantly deprieved of air so many times would cause lasting brain damage. It won't be too long before he ends up in the hospital like her other victim.

Also this is torture and rape. Even if the victim gets off from it.

Besides that it's really well written! I gave it 5 stars for the quality alone.

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20almost 6 years agoAuthor
Dark yes, unrealistic yes, fantasy, definitely yes

I do understand that this line of stories is darker than my typical work, and even I am more of a fan of less aggressive stuff but I do hope you remember that it is a fantasy, and the characters in the story are all okay if that helps lol.

But I again will remind everyone, that some people have fantasies of rape, kidnapping, and situations where their lives may be in danger. It gives people a thrill, and that's perfectly fine in a safe and fictional setting :)

This is actually also a love story btw lol just sayin, give it time it'll get there lol :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wish

Alright,let´s say that Sam is super human and that he has magical healing abillities like every slave in pornovers.Just please don´t cripple him or make him go to coma ,also how is she paying all the bills from hospital when she had dozens of boys and some of them are in coma?Anyway love your work and I would like to see the tables turn for a moment,it is a really exciting throught that Alicia could be overpowered by Sam even for a little while,when the circumstainces allow it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SERIES!!!

This is such an amazing story that I keep coming back to it hoping that it continues!! I love every single character. It's amazing because not once does Sam ever truly give up. Every chance he's fully aware he thinks of how he can escape. A "pet" that never fully submits and is constantly trying to find ways to rebel, adds to a great story. And even noting that Alicia has some sort of emotions for him. She's never has someone stand up to her not even for a second, its beautiful. I understand how some see it as "too dark" but I think this story trails perfectly on the line of just enough with a hint of extreme. I would love for Sam to have a moment where he gets so close to escaping that he can taste it but is ultimate caught by his own feelings. You're doing great so far! I can't wait to read more! 5 stars all around!!

StarCrusher808StarCrusher808over 3 years ago

I’m the type of guy who doesn’t give a fuck about what 2 partners do to each other. Smothering, scat eating, piss enenma, and any other fucked up type of shit. However the only thing I want between the 2 is simple willingness, love, acceptance, and equality. I find it very annoying and disturbing when rape is involved in something like this, the sex doesn’t bother me it’s the fact of he doesn’t have a choice and is being raped and treated like a dog. This is definitely not my style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES