My Miracle Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia stood up and bent forward leaning onto the table, giving him his routine breath of air after two minutes without it. She braced her hands on the coffee table and bounced her behind a bit making her ass clap against Sam's head. "Deep breath baby, if you don't do good you don't get to breeeeathe." She sang as she quite literally started twerking on Sam's face.

"Okay fuck Alicia, can I try that please? I'm really fucking horny." Julie asked earning a laugh from Alicia.

"Fucking finally! I thought you'd never ask, you gotta buck up and be more assertive babe if you wanna be a Mistress." She said as she undid the loop holding Sam in place and snapped it free. Sam quickly fell back, flushed sweaty face gasping as a rush of cool air hit his cherry red cheeks. "Don't take a breath yet Cumguzzler, you're going back in, but this time with the ass that got you into this mess." She pointed to Julie who was already slipping on the Butt Wrap, giving Sam a quick wink as it slid up her wide hips.

"Oh God I'm gonna die."

"Mmmmmm...fuck Alicia this is amazing." Julie bounced her own ass cheeks as Sam's wrapped head disappeared in between them. She twerked, crushing his skull with her big booty over and over knocking Sam senseless.

Meanwhile Alicia watched, sitting on the couch with her legs splayed apart, slowly stroking up and down her long dick. "It's amazing to watch to baby."

Sam was passed back and forth between them, each taking turns with the Wrap. Even at one point having a slight contest to see which of them could twerk better. Sam was afraid they were going to break his neck. Thankfully it didn't happen, but what he did receive instead was a much slower and torturous treatment.

As the smothering went on, the girls began to take longer face sitting increments, teasing him by saying they weren't getting up, or they were too comfy to move while they sat on his face, forcing him to hold his breath even longer. Each time he would be brought closer and closer to the brink of passing out, and then air would fill his lungs again, along with the taste of their asses.

His chest burned constantly and his arms went completely slack and limp as Alicia now currently sat on him, "Three minutes I've been sitting here...hmmm do I want to let you breathe?" Her muffled candy sweet tone was fuzzed out by his consciousness slipping away. "Nooo...I don't think I want you to breathe. You were bad...and now you're gonna be punished." He felt her shift a little and press her weight down intentionally harder. "Time for you to go to sleep bitch..."

Julie watched with pure lust and arousal on her face as Alicia suffocated the defenseless boy beneath her. "Oh fuck this is hot..." Her hand reached up to toy with her breast while the other massaged her own big ballsack.

Alicia wiggled her hips as she heard one last pitiful moan come from Sam's occupied mouth, "Ssshhhh...it's okay baby...you go to sleep...go ahead...just faaaade away..." Her tone went low and soft, seeming to lull Sam into a state of completely out cold. And his body went limp.

She held him there for a few seconds longer, before lifting herself off of him allowing his lungs to recollect the musky air within the Wrap. Julie had started fully jerking off as this happened, and was relieved to see his chest rise and fall with air again.

Alicia certainly was kinky, but she was thankful to know she wasn't that cruel.

Not like some other Mistress's out there.

Now it was Alicia's turn to bite her lip, the experience of depriving her boy of air for so long, to take his life and hold it in her hands, completely at her mercy got her rock hard and dripping wet.

She glanced over at Julie and saw that she was unashamedly masturbating while staring at Alicia.

She grinned and spread her legs a bit and trailed her hand down her tummy to cradle her balls and lift them up showing off her dripping pussy, "You wanna use that nice big cock of yours?"

Julie lit up, "Fuck yes I do."

She practically dove on top of Alicia and the two mashed their lips together hungrily. Lashing tongues and grabby hands traveled each other's bodies while Alicia grabbed hold of Julie's dick and quickly guided it to her own tight entrance. On cue the younger Futa slammed away pummeling into Alicia's precious core.

The pair let out an in-unison cry of pure bliss.

"Ooooohhh fuck!" Alicia moaned, "Maybe I should use this pussy more often."

"Maybe you should...nnf...let me use this pussy more often." Julie countered earning a smile from the Mistress and the two quickly started rutting into one another like in heat animals.

Sam's unconscious body remained motionless beneath them as their bodies rocked, Julie's testicles came down to slap onto his chest with the force of her thrusts.

Alicia held her hands beneath the underside of her knees to give her friend full access to plundering her cunt.

A symphony of womanly cries, and wet sounds of sweaty flesh slapping together echoed in Alicia's home. The two leaned close together and shared multiple kisses, only breaking off as Julie tugged up on Alicia's tank top to remove it so their tits could rub against each other.

This felt even better for Alicia because her cock was big enough to nestle between both her large breasts and Julie's smaller ones, giving herself quite the titfuck while getting fucked.

"Fuck, yes! Uuuhh! Fuck me, Mmm!" Alicia encouraged Julie, this was both because she anted her to take charge. Becoming a Mistress was a power role, and she needed to be able to take the lead, so in a way she was training her. And they both were just horny, so this was a good way to relieve some tension. Julie tilted her head back and thrust her hips hard, shoving every inch of her girl cock as deep as she could get it into her friend. Her eyes were closed as a look of concentration and pleasure took over. "I...I want you to fuck me doggy...I want it...I want it doggy baby..." Alicia moaned out, her own face seemed...submissive. Something you definitely didn't see often.

Julie nodded and slowed her thrusts eventually pulling out, heaving for breath. Alicia went to get up and felt Sam's limp form being dragged behind her. "Shit, what about him?" She asked between breaths.

Rolling her eyes, Alicia undid the straps on the Butt Wrap and quickly pushed both Sam and herself out of them. He fell prone to the floor and Alicia threw the bloomers across the room now only in her stockings. Her gaze then fell to his defenseless ass before her.

She smirked, "Here, you fuck me I fuck him." She said already positioning herself on all fours over him.

Julie too grinned and prepared to mount Alicia from behind. "Mother fuck this is so fucking hot. I'm gonna get my prey...and I'm gonna fuck them up, nice and hard."

Alicia took her cock in one hand and used her influx of precum to lube up Sam's tight pucker, "Mhmm? Are you gonna make them your bitch?" She asked as she pressed her cock head down, piercing into his unmoving body and feeling his heat wrap around her.

"Yes, just like I'm gonna make you my bitch!" Julie grabbed Alicia's ass and speared her pussy hard, shoving her down onto Sam and sheathing her meat entirely.

"OOH FUCK!" She cried out and Julie quickly wasted no time and started hammering. "Yes! Oh, yes make me your bitch baby!" Julie's hard shoves caused Alicia's hips to dip down effectively fucking Sam as well in this double doggy style.

She felt Julie's hands press down on her lower back as her pelvis smacked her ass and her balls slapped her own, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!" The younger Futa moaned out, relishing the wet heat of Alicia's love hole. It had been a while since Julie had fucked anyone, and she was long overdue for a good orgasm. "Fuuuuck yeah..." She gritted her teeth, "I'm gonna fill you up baby...Uuuhhnn yeah..."

Alicia's hands dug into the carpet, as she gyrated her body back to both meet with Julie's thrusts and to plunge her own cock in and out of Sam's booty. "Uuuhh yes, please Mistress...ooohh do it..."

Julie leaned down right beside Alicia's ear, "Fucking tell me that you want it..."

"OOOOHHH I want it Mistress, gimmie your cum! I want it, come on! Fuck me!" Alicia started submissively but as she felt her own orgasm building up she bucked harder into Julie, more rough and letting her own claws come out a bit. "Fucking shoot your load into my tight cunt! Gimmie that fucking cum!"

Again Julie's head tilted back and she let out a loud groan as her body tensed up and she felt her first climax inside a pussy for months release from her built up balls. "UUUGGGHHHH YEEEAAH! Mmmmmm!" Her groan turned into a low growl as Alicia too buried her head into Sam's shoulder and bit down hard.

Her balls tightened up and she spewed her own load of cream into his bowels while she felt Julie's own seed jet out her cock pipe and into her womb.

Being filled and filling another had to be one of the greatest pleasures in the world, there was nothing like it.

As they both reached their climax, Julie collapsed on top of Alicia, and the pair steadily maneuvered a bit to share another kiss, slower and more passionate, as Sam still lay unconscious beneath them.

After some time had passed with the two of them tenderly making out atop their unconscious third body, they eventually decided it was time for them to get cleaned up and finish up what they came to do.

Julie's page was complete, and some prey was spotted, the rest was really up to her but Alicia did what she could and after tonight, she felt Julie definitely had it in her to be a good Mistress to a weak submissive little boy out there.

She thanked Alicia for the wonderful time and advice, then left the Mistress and her pet to their own devices.

Sam regained consciousness some time later in the day, the ever-present soreness in his posterior still aching even more so than before. But he at least wasn't in the cage again. Instead, he was actually upstairs in Alicia's room.

While she was in the bathroom drawing out a nice hot bath for the two of them.

She was naked and already ready to jump in the tub but of course she wouldn't get in without him.

Alicia was purely insatiable. Sam could barely remember the extent of everything she was doing to him, how was it even possible to still be hard and want to have sex so many times?

But then again, how was a woman like her existing even possible?

There were a lot of questions and no answers in sight, accept the answer to the question of whether or not she was done with him for today.

She wasn't.

She dragged Sam's barely conscious and weak body into the soothing piping hot bath water, surprisingly it did help relieve his aching muscles for a while. Nearly lulling him back into an out cold state, but he couldn't willingly fall asleep while sitting in the lap of his rapist. At any moment she could grab him and tear him in half with that gargantuan dick of hers.

It wasn't his ass that was in danger this time though, his mouth had been used excessively on her asshole, but hadn't once touched her dick. And that had to be fixed, so after spending a few minutes just soaking quietly in the nice hot water. Alicia started petting Sam's still disheveled hair from being trapped in the leather wrap for so long.

She whispered, "Okay sweetie, it's time for you to service your Mistress again." Sam knew it was coming but that didn't make his whimper any less desperate. "Ssshhh nooo, no, no, no..." She cruelly shushed him, "Remember this is what you have to do now. You have to be good, otherwise you get punished. Bad boys don't receive any treats now do they? You just be good and I promise Cumguzzler, I'll give you all the treats you could ever want." She repeatedly patted his head and tenderly whispered these words to him. The gesture nearly made Sam cry, not because she was being nicer but because he was trapped here, with an insane woman who was raping him regularly.

"I've got to find a way out of here" He thought but instead of being defiant, he chose to play along for now, hoping that the lighter treatment might help him get his strength back quicker so he might have a better chance to escape.

"Good boy." Alicia said and planted a small kiss on his cheek, "Now...take a deep breath." And her hand slowly pushed him beneath the surface of the water. Carefully she guided his head to the tip of her cock, and carefully fed it into his mouth. Sam this time did not resist her, and instead did his best to suck on what he could of her meat before she deepthroated him. "There you go...good boy..." She said again and leaned back in the tub, closing her eyes and relaxing as Sam did his work like a good slut puppy.

He serviced her meat as best he could under water in her spacey tub. His arms were still tired but he was able to bob his head up and down enough to capture at least several inches of her dick in between his lips without dislocating his jaw.

He hoped that doing this would be enough to satisfy her and keep him from being raped again.

But there was no way he could make her cum in the short time that he could hold his breath, so he gave her a few good deep sucks on the tip, some lower harder ones, then planned on retracting back to the surface to take a breath.

Only to have one of her legs wrap around the back of his neck and tighten it there, pulling him deeper down onto her and preventing him from getting any air.

"Should've known..."

Several bubbles broke the surface of the water in the tub and the water began to shake and ripple as Sam felt the shaft of girl meat plunge down his neck while she held him under water.

Alicia kept her head tilted up and her eyes closed, she smiled.

His thrashing felt good, his desperate sputters around her girth sent sweet vibrations into her sack, and just the thought that once again. She held his life in her hands, and was slowly taking it away. It turned her on a ridiculous amount, so much so that she rocked her hips against his squirming form. She chewed on her lower lip, relishing in it, especially as his struggles became weaker, and weaker, and weaker until the bubbles stopped coming up.

"Oooouuu yeah..." Alicia quietly mumbled as the tingle ran up her spine and the coil that held her cum back tightened. "Fucking drown for me baby...Mmmm...yeah...drink my cum...drink it like it's the last drink you'll have slut..." Her sadistic laugh quietly came out as she felt her load slowly almost, tormenting with its slow build, pour freely from her cock pipe and down his throat. Pumping a steady stream into his gullet and giving him his meal that he missed earlier.

She enjoyed the sensation for nearly a full minute, not caring about Sam's well being. She wanted to make sure he got his fill of course. Then finally pulled him up and off of her dick and lifted him out of the water, lying his lifeless body over the side of the tub.

The second his stomach hit the rim, Sam spat out a mixture of cum and tub water and retched up everything obstructing his airway, allowing him to breath again.

Alicia smiled and pushed him by his butt out of the tub, dropping him like a ragdoll onto the floor, then reclined back once again satisfied.

She toyed with her now softening cock idlily, and continued to bask in the pleasant warmth of the water.

"Hmm...I think I have a death threat fetish..."

*****

A.N. And that was chapter three! ^-^

Hope you all like the story, and more chapters will follow along soon! Things are gonna continue to be aggressive and rough, and the fetishes will expand as well. This is it's own futa filled world with many elements that we will explore together so prepare your butt hole!

See you next time!

Next Chapter: Testing The Merchandise