All Comments on 'My Miracle Mistress'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mortlmortlabout 7 years ago
I fucking loved it.

I just love the Dickgirl dom on male sub genre. I hope theres more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bitch

That bitch should be locked up for life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent!!!

Please write more!! ;) :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty good.

Not bad, but I think maybe she could have been a little nicer when he came. She should have teased him lightly about the fact that he can from taking it up the butt, not force his face to the ground.

aspiringdevilaspiringdevilalmost 7 years ago
Impressive

I do like bbw to some extant but the story got a little too rough for me at the end. But I still have to rate highly for its quality. Being able to successfully write a story about a subject you don't share the commissioners interest in is an impressive feat and the sign of a good writer.

Personally I found both of your other story series to be more my speed but credit where credit is due this was good.

xxjannxxjannalmost 7 years ago
5 Stars

I'm giving this one all it can get!! 5 Stars

mortlmortlalmost 7 years ago
Part 2

Pls continue your stories. The wait is killing me ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ass fucked

I would like to be a woman getting fucked by a woman through pantyhose that's hot

caseyjordancaseyjordanover 6 years ago
Fuck Yes!

Oh my god I love stories like this with the cum inflation and neck bulging and all the rough abuse. Please don't stop! Being a five-foot-two submissive boy myself I could feel everything that Sammy felt!

stanleysfanstanleysfanover 6 years ago

Just like the title, a miracle

Michelle2016Michelle2016about 4 years ago
Cruel Mistress

She’s rather cruel. I like her lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When Alicia says, "Well... don't keep me waiting." Sam replies, "How about I walk out of the alley, wait to get picked up by the police, give the your description, your easy to spot, tell them what you did, you know, overpowered and raped me, then I can come visit you in prison. Unless they decide to lock you up in a psych ward to experiment on your unique physique. Or... you can get my clothes and phone, give me a blowjob before I fist your ass when I'm fucking your pussy, then we'll call it even and part company on good terms. Don't keep me waiting..."

Now THAT would be a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES