My Miracle Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam tilted his head, "Miracle?" He asked just as the final clip came undone.

"Yes..." She pulled her skirt away and out flopped her massive, huge, thick, uncut cock. It practically smacked him in the face with the momentum it had from the swing. "The miracle of being blessed with a giant girl cock." She said with a wink.

He actually jumped as it leapt upward, clearly happy to finally be free while Sammy flinched backward pressing his back to the door. He slapped his hand over his mouth in shock, not only was this beast attached to what he thought was just a woman seconds ago. But matching her abnormal height, it was gigantic! It stood up proudly with a large pink mushroom shaped tip, easily over a foot long. Maybe fourteen, fifteen, or even sixteen inches in length, and much thicker than Samuel's arm. Two hefty balls dropped below it wrapped in a smooth hairless sack, also insanely big. Maybe the size of baseballs or oranges, if he had one in his hand it would easily fill out his palm, he couldn't hold both of them in one hand if he tried. The whole thing twitched, and pulsed excitedly. How it even had the muscle power to hold up its own weight like that was a complete mystery to Sam, he couldn't even get his own sad little prick to stand up like that for this long without straining, yet she was doing it effortlessly. Plus his was probably less than a fourth of her size.

"How...I...I don't understand! What is that!? Why do you have that...that..." He spoke, unable to fathom what exactly he was looking at.

"Cock?" She finished for him. "Well that's a simple question sweetie, I have this cock to fuck you with." Alicia almost laughed at the look of genuine horror she earned from him at that.

His little lip trembled, "N...no...I...I can't do that! I'm...I'm straight! This can't-" He tried to object, but before he could finish his sentence a fistful of his hair was grabbed and he was jerked forward towards her terrifying baseball bat sized meat.

"That's enough talking. I've got a better use of that pretty little mouth of yours in mind." With one hand she held Sam by his hair, and with the other, she grabbed her thick shaft and began to rub it over the boys face. Smearing the scent of its underside all over him. It invaded his nostrils, her musky scent infecting his senses like a plague. He squeezed his eyes shut and locked his lips, but she rubbed it everywhere. He could feel the texture of it all over his cheeks and lips, a smooth fleshy feel kissing every inch of his features. It was so long that the head of it was able to go over his face and hair to rest practically on the back of his neck.

She yanked his head away again then reared her hips back enough so that she could present her tip to his still sealed lips. Sam frantically shook his head, not daring to audibly protest and risk opening his mouth as she prodded at it. There was some clear liquid leaking from it and oozing out, trying desperately to get by his clenched teeth. It smeared over his quivering lips leaving just barely a residual salty taste.

"Come on sweetie. Open up for Momma." Her pushing started to get more insistent while she held his head there. He tried to struggle against her, bringing his hands up to push against her thick legs and trying to wring his head away. But her grip was unbreakable in his hair, "I said, open up!" She suddenly demanded and without warning, he was met with a hard smack to his right cheek.

"Ow!" Sammy yelped, that side of his face stinging where she had just whacked him, and that was all she needed. His lips parted just long enough for her to push her hips forward and into his hot wet mouth. Her tip forcing it's way beyond his teeth and the underside of it pressed down on his tongue letting him get a good long taste.

"Theeere we goo..." Alicia cooed finally feeling what the inside of his mouth felt like, she'd been fantasizing about it ever since she first found his profile. And now she finally had it. But the stubborn boy continued to try and resist, he shook his head more trying to spit her back out. She held him in place, his strength compared to hers was like a butterfly trying to wrestle a wolf. Only a few inches were in right now past the head and she clearly wanted more, but his thrashing and pulling would make it difficult. She didn't want to hurt him...too much. And if he kept fighting like this he would most likely hurt himself, so she reached down and pinched his nose shut restricting his ability to breathe.

Again the boy panicked, "Mmmmm!" He truly started flailing trying to free himself.

She briefly enjoyed his terrified look of fear before speaking. "Stop, and look at me," Alicia said sternly, frantically Sammy's brown orbs met her own. "You're going to suck my cock now, if you keep struggling or if you bite me, I'm not going to let you breathe. Do you understand me boy?" His eyes were getting glassy, clearly he wasn't good at holding his breath. "Nod your head if you want to breathe." His head practically vibrated with the speed that he nodded and she released his nose allowing his to gasp plenty of air through it. "Good boy, keep being good and I won't have to do that again." His teary-eyed expression only served to stir up the raging arousal in her pelvis. "Now..." Her stern look was replaced with her sly smirk from earlier, "I hope you don't have a gag reflex." He blinked back the tears threatening to come out, finally becoming aware of his fate.

Now able to use both hands, she sifted them through his long dark hair and pulled him forward onto her massive dick. Sammy kept both hands up on her thighs attempting to brace himself as best he could while he was fed more and more of her. He felt as if his jaw would need to unhinge in order to accommodate her sheer girth. Her taste wasn't unpleasant, a bit salty with a hint of something else he couldn't really identify. "Is that what precum tastes like?" Either way, she didn't taste bad, but that still didn't quell his fears as inch by inch continued to sink into his moist mouth.

"That's it..." She whispered getting about a third of her shaft in before stopping for a second to rock her hips and let him adjust. "You ready for more?" He looked up at her as if she was completely insane, "Oh of course you are, you are gonna be a good boy after all right?" Sam immediately nodded in response, afraid of what might happen if he said no. Alicia giggled again then resumed pushing even further down onto her shaft.

Sam's mouth was beginning to reach maximum capacity now, about five inches had made it inside and more was following, he wasn't even halfway yet! Upon realizing this he tried to protest, mumbling up to his captor. "Mmm! Mmbllm-Gllrk!" He was ignored as she held him in place, now seeming to hold him even firmer than before. The tip hit the back of his throat triggering his gag reflex and trying to resist the invader.

With a familiar chesty giggle, he heard Alicia say, "Okay baby here we are, the moment of truth." She rocked her hips again, teasingly poking at the gates to his gullet. "Just relax your throat for me."

Again Sammy tried to shake his head, "There's no way! I'll choke! Please stop!" He tried to telepathically plead with her, but he received no response as her hips seemed to prepare to thrust forward.

"Relaaax..." She hissed, and with one good thrust forward. She harshly breached past his gag reflex, forcing her huge member down into his throat.

"GLUCK-!" Fresh tears immediately poured from Sam's eyes as over half of her cock plunged down his petite throat locking up his airway regardless that she was no longer pinching his nose shut. It's fat size completely plugged his esophagus and from that point on, it easily was slipping even further down. His only resistance was broken and she now had his neck at her mercy.

His tiny tight passage ever so lovingly wrapped around her shaft sending a delightful chill up her spine. "Ooooouu that's what I wanted, that's what I've been looking for." Now not caring how much air he was getting, it was time to get the satisfaction that she had been waiting all day for. Using his hair as a handle, she rocked her hips again, this time with more gyration to it, sawing her cock in and out of his mouth. Every time she pulled out she left the tip right at his throats entrance, keeping it sealed and clenched up, causing him to swallow with every push forward. It milked her cock so sweetly, he may not be having the easiest go of it, but he was certainly making her dick feel nice.

For a few moments she kept going like this, enjoying his pitiful cries from below as his hands feebly slapped at her legs. She wanted to go deeper, but because of the angle and her size, her cock was beginning to bend uncomfortably to make it further down. She needed it to be so she could get her shaft all the way in. Plus she wanted to hear more of the cute noises he made while he had his first deepthroat.

So forming an idea in her head she released the poor soul below her, pulling her meat free from the welcome embrace of his mouth. Sam instantly retched, and coughed up a slew of spit onto the floor. "Ugh!..." His chest heaved, finally taking in some much-needed oxygen. However his relief was short lived as he suddenly found himself being picked up by his arms and literally lifted off the ground to be face to face with his tormentor. His weight seeming to compare to a glass of water in her hands as she effortlessly brought him up to her level.

"Having fun yet sweetie?" She teased, but the boy couldn't form a reply. He was still trying to clear his throat and coughed a few more times. "I sure am." And with that, she suddenly flipped his body around causing Sammy to quickly shriek in shock as his world was turned upside down. His feet now hung up beside Alicia's face and his face once again being tapped by her monster cock. Her arms held him in a bear hug style by his waist, locking his own limbs there by the wrists so this time he couldn't struggle. His hair hanging far down below as his eyes begrudgingly ogled the cock head glistening with his spit from before. "Now this should work muuuuch better." Alicia said raising his body up a bit, preparing to take a second plunge into him. Only in this direction, his throat was a straight passage, and she was sure it would be able to go even deeper.

He shook his head, still terrified of her menacing tool, "Wait! Please I-" His plea fell on deaf ears as she dropped him down low enough for her dick to dive beyond his protesting mouth, and far enough down into his throat for a nice sizeable bulge in his neck to be seen from her point of view.

She had sunk over two-thirds of her schlong in with little to no resistance at all. "Ffffuck yes baby!" Alicia's head tilted back feeling electricity rupture throughout her large frame.

Sam felt his lunch try to rise up out of his stomach from the continued abuse of his gag reflex, but as it tried to travel up her dick forced it right back down. His eyes began to roll back as once more his ability to breathe was stolen away from him, plus vertigo from being flipped off the ground made it even more disorienting. He felt her lift his body up like a rag doll over several inches of her member, then lower it back down again. Using him as some sort of fuck sleeve for her own pleasure while he suffered for air. His feet idly bounced in mid air while she picked up a rhythm, raising him and dropping him back down. Sam struggled a bit trying to squirm away, but it only served her as his movements sucked her flesh even more, eliciting several pleasured moans from his mistress. "I can't breathe, I can't breathe!"

"Hmm...let's get these off of you." Using only one arm to continue moving him, she began working on the button of his jeans then unzipping them free. Although Sam's vision was starting to get blurry, he was still aware enough to feel her beginning to strip him. Easily she tossed away his converse shoes and ankle socks, then worked on pulling his pants free exposing his smooth tan legs with his briefs soon to follow. Weakly he tried to kick his legs, but it was in vein as his smaller cock finally was freed from its prison and his undies were discarded. "Oh my! Look at this cute little thing!" She spoke opting to rutt her hips forward now instead of manipulating his body, so she could still fuck his face but get a good look at his tiny cock. The boy felt his face starting to get extremely hot, not sure if it was from being deprived of air, or the shame of being half naked in front of her. Her hand also went around to grab and squeeze his pliable ass, "And such a nice bubble butt too. Mmmm, I'm gonna have fun with this." A dark giggle came from her as she gave a quick slap to his ass. The soft cheek jiggling with the sudden sting of it while she asked, "If I'm soooo cruel to you, and you really hate this. Then why is this pathetic little prick so rock hard?"

That's when he realized, despite his own drool beginning to leak down out of his mouth, over the meaty shaft of her dick and down her dangling balls, even over his face into his nose and eyes. Effectively blurring his vision and stuffing his nose up. Despite it all, he was...so turned on.

His boyhood had practically been throbbing the entire time. From the moment her huge she cock sprang free, to the moment he was choking on it while she held him against his will. His mind wanted her to stop, but his body wanted more. He could actually feel the slight dampness on his pelvis from where is own dick was dripping a clear drop of precum. "Mmmmmm!" He tried to moan, but all that came out was a throaty gurgle as his vision went black.

"Okay, I think you're ready now." Without warning, she unceremoniously jerked him up off her throbbing member, fresh air immediately rushing to Sammy's suffering lungs, and dropped him letting his body flop down to the floor. His naked booty slapping the tile as he again erupted into a coughing fit, spitting out his own drool that had mixed with her salty cock fluid. As his vision cleared however, he looked up between the legs of his tall lover. And saw something that only served to confuse him more.

Behind her balls, was a pink slit with puffy lips that glistened wet. "Is...is that a pussy?" He thought gasping for air, his mind racing. "She has both girl and boy parts?" What is she?" Unfortunately he didn't have the time to think it over for very long as his Mistress bent over to snatch his shirt and ripped it up over his head, leaving him naked below her. "Wait!" Sam yelled in between gulps of air.

"I'm done waiting sweetie." She returned clearly unsympathetic, leaning forward and scooping him up over her shoulder like a sack of flour. Sam couldn't believe just how strong she was, obviously her big size gave her merit over him. She then opened the stall door exiting the cramped space with the boy feebly kicking and batting at her back. After picking up the rest of his clothes and her own skirt, she made her way to the rear exit. But not before nonchalantly tossing the boys garments into the trash bin along with his shoes saying, "You won't be needing those anymore."

After watching his belongings be thrown away like that, Sam felt like he was being carried to his doom as they entered the alleyway behind Bridge's bar. The cool night air causing Sammy to gasp as it washed along his bare body. It was a narrow spot between the two buildings with a dumpster right beside them and a clear view of the parking lot a ways down. Alicia dropped him onto his back on top of the closed dumpster causing him to let out a little 'Oouf', her height and the size of it put his lower half level with her still twitching dick. His own prick was standing rigid, looking like a pathetic toothpick compared to her unnatural size.

His mistress pulled him down so the small of his back rested on the edge of the dumpster with his tush hanging off it. As the realization of what she was about to do hit the poor boy, he felt as if his blood ran cold, and his cock pulsed with excitement. "Please stop! I've never-" She slapped him again like she had before, making an echoing clap sound in the ally.

"I told you I'm done waiting, never make me tell you twice slut!" She scolded him before tapping the tip of her cock on his plush bottom. "I've wanted this ass from the moment I saw it. God, it curves in all the right fucking places and now it's mine." Alicia looped her arms under his knees and lifted his bare legs at a ninety-degree angle, spreading them enough so his cute little star was in her sights. She pressed the tip of her meat against it kissing it seemingly sweetly. His drool coated her cock head along with it's constantly seeping precum that seemed to never stop dripping out, and she rubbed it along his bud teasingly. "Mmmm this is gonna be tight. You better hope you lubed me up enough bitch."

The boy was afraid, terrified, he stared at her, arms above his head helpless. His lip trembling, his nipples hard as diamond and his dick still twitching. "...Please..."

Alicia reared her hips back like before, and mercilessly shoved herself in.

Her cock tore through his anal ring and into his sweet virginal flesh, stretching it out roughly. Sammy arched his back immediately and screamed out in agony. It felt as if she had torn him in half, a ripping sensation that caused him to shriek in pain then weakly sob while Alicia sighed in relief. "Aaaahhh...that's good." She cooed, his inner muscles tightly squeezed over half of her huge member. "Mmmm...yes." Barely giving him enough time to fully absorb what just happened, she already started moving her hips again. Pulling her cock out only till the tip remained inside, then stuffing it back into his pulsing little love hole.

Like his throat from before, his belly began to show a slight bump up every time she shoved it in. His entire body lurched forward and the dumpster groaned with the force of her merciless movement immediately picking up speed. Sammy was practically going into shock, his ass burned, it cried for relief wanting her to pull out this invader. The end to his suffering seeming to be nowhere in site.

But why was his cock still hard?

It seemed like with every thrust she went deeper and deeper. But it also seemed like there was no end to her enormous she-cock, and she would just keep stuffing him full more and more until it came out his mouth.

Alicia began to grunt, seeming to be concentrating hard and leaning forward over his much smaller frame, thrusting harder. Sam felt the wind being knocked out of him with every motion, but it wasn't until one particularly harsh shove when he felt her huge swinging balls spank his ass, and his poor little tummy bulge even more, that's when he lost his breath completely.

She bit her lip as her pelvis met his perineum, "Yes baby. Mmmmm, you feel that? I'm all the way inside you now." A sadistic laugh came out of her at the slack-jawed expression he replied with, "You're doing soooo good sweetie, taking it like a good boy should for Momma." Not stopping her movements, she fully leaned over his body putting his legs further back and nearly over her shoulders. Stretching his flexibility near to its limit. She took hold of his chin and ran her thumb over his lips. "I've been saving this load up just for a good little slut like you. Feel my heavy balls baby?" He could, he felt them every time they slapped his soft cheeks. "Just FULL of cum for you."

His eyes were locked into hers as she leaned down again and kissed him hard, her tongue easily slipping into his wide open mouth while she smothered him with her big breasts.

Both of them moaned into the kiss, Sammy's mind was blank, it still hurt. His stomach was being stretched uncomfortably from her cock. But something else was happening. Something deep inside his tight pulsing core, that made him feel all tingly. Something that sent a surge from his pelvis, up his swaying legs to the tips of his toes causing them to flex and curl. Up his torso sending a jolt through his nipples as her covered tits brushed against them. And all the way up to his head making him even dizzier than he already was.