My Miracle Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had felt this feeling before, but never when he had something so huge crammed up his rear end. He couldn't believe it but, "I...I think I'm going to..."

Before he could finish the thought Alicia released his mouth and redoubled her efforts on shoving her shaft into her little fuck sleeve. "Fuck! That's it slut! Here it comes, Momma's almost there. Here it comes!" Her shoves forward shook the dumpster hard, clanging it against the brick wall and flopping Sam's body without abandon.

He started making crying out sounds, loud almost girly squeals, and moans as his sweaty hair matted to his face. But they were not pained anymore, no the uncomfortable stretching was still there. But the frequent friction of her harsh treatment was now only serving to make his cock shudder with delight.

"I'm-I'm...I'm cumming!" He knew it in his head, but all that came out of his mouth was a weak moan of submission.

"Fuuuck!" Alicia growled as she buried her length in somehow even deeper than before as her pent up sexual frustration finally burst free of the prison within her balls. Thick hot white cum shot free from them and poured into the poor boy's bowels like a geyser. Again Sam arched his back as he felt the heat of her load fill up his belly with copious amounts of boiling hot seed. His belly distended and swelled as she pumped what felt like a gallon of cum into his body, with the bulge from her cock and the now swell of his full stomach, it looked as if she made him pregnant.

His head tilted up craning his neck to look at the wall, eyes rolled back and his tongue lolled out of his mouth as he cried out in insane ecstasy, his tiny rod spewing forth it's own load of his pathetic cum. It spurted out onto his belly in several milky white jets, Alicia had never once touched his cock. She hadn't even breathed on it, yet somehow he was able to reach a climax. His vision was white, and his toes went stiff.

He had to have lost his mind.

The two milked each other for every drop they had, she grinded against the smaller body several times allowing his tunnel to squeeze every ounce of her love milk into his tummy.

After she had finished depositing her load, Alicia sighed with satisfaction. Sating her pent up lust for now, and withdrawing her huge hunk of girl meat from the abused boy's asshole. As it popped free, the yank of it pulled Sammy down off the dumpster and he collapsed face down on the ground at his Mistress's feet. His belly squished onto the floor and her cum squirted out of his ass for a quick second before it slowly oozed out, covering his spent and deflating cock and balls.

He was exhausted, his ass started to burn again and he heaved for breath on the cold alley ways floor. Above him he could see Alicia staring down with an evil smirk, her monster prick and now empty ball sack dangling down past her knees.

Before he could say anything though, suddenly her foot came up and stepped down onto the back of his head holding his cheek against the ground. The heel of her shoe digging into his cheek while the toes portion pressed onto his temple a bit.

"You just came without permission Sammy..." She shook her head and clicked her tongue, "Naughty, naughty boy..." Her tone was low and chastising as if she was scolding a child. "You're going to have to be punished for that."

Sam had no strength left, but he whined upon hearing this. "Please..." He heaved each word between gasps. "Please Alicia...I'm so-" She stepped down on his head harder, hurting only a little but enough to get the message through.

"You do not call me that slut! You will refer to me as Mistress from now on, do you understand?" Sam nodded frantically. "Good boy." She let up some of the pressure on his head, but did not remove her foot. "Now, since this was your first time I'll let you off easy for now. I'm going to give you a choice." From below his teary brown eyes stared up, clearly worried about what his options were going to be this time. "Number one, you get up off of that sweet butt and come with me to my Uber ride in the parking lot. I'll take you to my home, clean you up, and we can pick up right where we left off. Because I'm still horny." Her hanging cock seemed to have a mind of its own as it very slightly jumped excitedly. "Or...number two..." His Mistress reached between her breasts and produced a key out of them, which she used to reach over and lock the rear entrance to Bridges.

"How...?How does she...!?" He thought baffled, she knew the bartender by name and she had her own key? She must've had this all planned for who knows how long.

"Or..." She dropped the key between the huge twin mounds on her chest. "I drive away, you'll never see me again, and you can have a nice walk home naked." The boy looked at her with an 'are you kidding me' expression as she stepped back off of his head. "It's up to you. What's it gonna be?" Sam laid there in stunned silence, he lived over five miles away. And he took a cab to get here. Plus his phone was in his pocket, of the pants which she tossed in the garbage inside the room of the door she just locked. She knew he wouldn't have a ride home because he foolishly told her he would have to call for a ride when they were messaging each other earlier. He wanted to bury his face in the ground, he couldn't bare the embarrassment of running through the bar to try and fish his phone and clothes out of the bathrooms disgusting trash bin, or of walking so far in the complete nude. He could get arrested! Or mugged, so she, in reality, was only giving him one option. "Well...don't keep me waiting." Her foot tapped on the concrete and her cock swung teasingly as she did so. Sam felt his shoulders sink knowing there was nothing he could do. But on the bright side of things, despite the horror of what just occurred. He couldn't deny, that was the best orgasm he had ever had. So hanging his head in shame, he weakly pushed on his arms to sit on his knees. Not ready to stand yet as his legs felt like jello, and he gave one quiet whisper. Too quiet for anyone to hear. "Oh I'm sorry what was that?" She asked teasing him again. Bending over and cupping one hand over her ear, "Say it louder, so Momma can hear."

Shamefully Sam swallowed his pride and responded, "...Yes...Mistress..."

*****

There it is! I hope you guys enjoyed, I actually enjoyed writing this alot and depending on the commissioner, there may be more chapters of it in the future.

But until then I'll see you guys soon!