All Comments on 'My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 02'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Fantastic

Love it, every chapter gets better. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was sweet and steamy as hell

Never expected to fall even more in love with this story after chapter 1 but this one took it to a whole new level. I'm usually a bit reserved when it comes to mom/son couple as they aren't my thing yet this time it was simply perfect and there is noting else that cold describe it. From the moment she watched him with his older sister to the moment she watched him with his younger sister it was all about her love, appreciation, admiration and happiness for him and thanks to him. Sex was amazing and the trist in the clothing store is something they will surely never forget but it all served a lot more in bringing them even closer together and opening a new emotional communications channel that will some really handy in the future. And as all that excitement wasn't enough then came the little sister to cash in her promise from previous day, and boy was it an epiphany for them and their mother. I liked how their escapade turned out and how they shared the love they have. Yet after all was said and done it's more than clear that Jake & Casey have something equally loving but emotionally on a different level compared to the younger sister or mother but not excluding those two from the love for their family and happiness they all want to share. I'm really looking forward how will mom deal with both of the girls and just how the whole dynamic will affect the household in general - Jake has more than enough love for each of them and and individual way of showing it. And if my feelings don't deceive me mom might be getting some from her old friend in the future now that she gave up on men outside the family, she shouldn't be lonely when her kids aren't home.

Noting but a giant 5* would do for this chapter and the whole thing until now. Take your time with the next one so the quality won't suffer ;)

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 6 years ago
great

hope there is many chapters to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Better & Better

Wondering how it would continue. Now I wonder what is next. The Mom in Nylons & garters did it for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Knock them up

I got my little sister pregnant when she was 20. I am 50 and we still fuck twice a week. I think it would be great if all three were knocked up with his nasty seed at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you have likely heard this, but

men do not refer to their shirts as blouses or tops. minor but distracting. overall good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

your stories are good, have you ever tried to make one focused on an aunt and your nephew?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

A small critique, bathtubs are tricky enough for 2 without disabilities, as hot as the scene was it was a tad improbable for Jake because of his legs.

That said, fuck what a great story line you've come up with! Yeah, I'm as anxious as everybody else for chapter 3!

Thank you for your writing, now it's time to clean my keyboard. 5 stars on 1, 5 stars on 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Guys Don't Wear Blouses

Otherwise it's a great Story! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

I have enjoyed both parts. Cant wait to read the next one. Great work.

bchluvrbchluvrover 6 years ago
Fabulous

This is a wonderful hot story, really liked the thoughts and all the hot sex this young man is having, cant wait to hear the next one and what his new adventures bring, maybe with Mom's friend also

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956over 6 years ago
I'll be waiting

I would really like you to let me know if you can when the next part is posted please. Very good story here that has started with the first chapter to the end of this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looking forward till next chapter

really loved this story both chapter 1 and 2 i hope you will write chapter 3 soon

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerover 6 years ago
WOW!

Its amazing and I can't stop reading. Awaiting Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I could not stop reading this was a great story with everything I love in it and I think that this five star score is way to low for a amazing story with everything like this. I can't wait to sea what comes next .I give this story a score of 125 from DC.Stallhand

TanhorsTanhorsover 6 years ago
Loved it

So good, we absolutely loved it. Only problem was the over stressing of Mon and Son, didn't need reminding with every sentence. Overall just beautiful, hopefully you get more time to work on chapter three.

The absolute best from,

Tanhors and family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
10/10

Amazing can’t wait for next chapter

EenViezeVentEenViezeVentover 6 years agoAuthor
Update

For those curious about chapter three, about 65% has been written and I hope to finish and publish it somewhere in the first two weeks of Februari. A lot of IRL stuff has happened lately so I had less time to work on it.

I regulary update my Literotica profile with the progress of my stories, if you follow me you will get an update as soon as I update my profile with new information about the stories I'm writting.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
From a Simmer to a Boil

Another great chapter. The scene in the park was a good touch, re-enforcing the love shared between mother and son Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I quit reading after the clothing store sex scene.

Supposed to be fiction, not fantasy. You still need a proof reader (pointed out at the end of Chap. 1 by another poster). Too many misspelled words; loses its continuity. Don't quit your day job. Bathing robe?

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
Not your home language?

From your nom-de-plume and the way you write, I'm guessing you might speak Dutch at home with English as a second language. In which case, some of the comments might seem a little harsh. Hell, a lot of people who post on here hardly know one language, and here you are - a polyglot.

However, there is an easy and free solution. Simply look up the editors link at the front of this site, find a volunteer you like the look of, and ask them to edit for you.

A tip - if you want to show that your character is thinking or dreaming and not vocalising, but don't want to simply write it clear, you could italicise it. I had to skip the whole first section of this chapter because I needed to know who he was talking to.

So, dirty guy, a good story, but it needs translation and editing care.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Love it

Another great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved it, very five stars!! I did seem to see some weird or strange things though. First, him and mom in the tub. That tub must have been over teen feet long!! Lol. Moms laid back, next thing you know he has slid down and is eating her pussy! Hehe, that and the whole him flipping them both over so he's on top, I'm trying to picture him managing his legs in all this, hehe, yeah, it's writing fantasy magic and we're not supposed to be thinking about that while sex is going on! Hehe.

Then on the sofa. How the heck is his cum spraying all over the dang livingroom when her pussy is riding hard on his cock, pushing it flat against his stomach? At most he would shoot himself in the chin! :). Then there's the whole body legs logistic there which is kinda confusing. It reads like she comes in and he is laying down on the sofa, then at the end she is pulling her legs back up on the sofa, which makes no sense however I try and picture it. Oh well, it was fucking hot still!! I thought for sure one of them was going to slide him into her! Damn! On to the next sweet chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank You.

Thank you for using the word handicap. Instead of disable. I know it may seem. Like it's no big deal. But, I'm able to do a lot of things. I have a handicap that keeps me from doing some things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbelieable but very possible

Your description of how the boy was treated and loved by his family, before and after his accident is unique. My comment refers to not this story, but to those that follow.

His actions to save his sister would not be unique but would reflect well on many "brothers" in such a situation. But the responses of mother/sisters, though not what one would necessarily expect, reflect well on a family where the son/brother was so thoroughly affected. The love and affection displayed in your story causes the reader to wish could occur in reality. There is so much love and affection between the family members, it literally flows from the "pages" into the mind of the readers.

I agree that you require a proofreader, but unlike many who provide stories on this site, my comments are due to the fact that I do not, as another has commented, believe English is your native language. But another, semi-negative comment is that near the end of some of the portion of the stories, you appear to speedup, attempting to finish the story, thus more errors occur. A thorough proofreader will catch most of your errors.

Your stories are excellent, well written and definitely well though out. Only the errors effect them, but I will still rate them a 5. Please continue to write.

As an example of being in hurry to finish, I almost provided one myself. In the above paragraph, in the phrase "but I will still rate them a 5", I had omitted the "I". A quick proofread, brought it to my attention and I corrected my error.

Although I have attempted to proofread as I type, stopping at times to go through what I have typed and correct what I find erroneous, at times I still fail. Today, I can than Uncle Arthr", arthritis, I just realized I had failed to take my medication.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
The son is in heaven

Love it !!!! On to chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That was hot

Scene with Mom in the changing room was very hot.

Didn't expect to go that far there.

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago

I loved it. I wonder about some of the situations and the locales involved. I couldn't quite make them work, especially with his legs being paralyzed. But hey, what do I know, I'm just the pervert reading this, not an author.

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

A real stoker story. The youngest sister is a vixen. Athletic ladies are hyper sexed. Had a relationship with a college volleyball female. Wore me out after her games. Nothing she would do. Great chapter, now on to the next...

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

Again I enjoyed the story and how tender and loving they are....good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very hot f interesting story, but you are in desperate need of a proof reader.

One who is also A grammarian.

“Me and her” is right up there with “run spot, run!”

Should’ve learned that in elementary school.

Still a 4 star rating for the story.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh boy! Another 5 star 🌟 fantasy.

I’ve given more 5 star ratings this week than in the previous month.

But it was a fun job!😄

Bill S.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Only real issue I have with this is I'm not sure he knows the meaning of truly being in love first he said he is in love with his older sister then his mom then his younger sister can't be in love with all 3 it doesn't work that way not even in a fantasy

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

good fun ...but deeply disappointed mom also bald...could be expected of the sisters, but-all three? pity

also, their juices soaking the furniture? some of those stains really hard to get out...at least put a thick towel down...

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Ok I know its fiction but stretching the bounds of credibility is a bit much. Is this a translated story as there are words missing and odd ones interjected. Men wear shirts not blouses btw.

Agree with previous comment, need some natural looking pussy not an ad for Schick or Venus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trying to work things out here.

The father is out due to infidelity.

Jake, the hero of the story, portrayed to be the "perfect" guy/gentleman, has an initial incestuous encounter with his sister in the shower, later professing his undying love after she came to his bedroom.

Ok, it's literotica.

He then allows himself to be seduced by his mother, who knowing about Jake's relationship with Casey, has no qualms seducing her son, thus helping both of them to cheat on Casey.

In between, Jake had no problem with his younger sister initiating a make out session in the garage after his shower encounter with Casey.

He then initiates a sexual liaison with his younger sister Debby, after having a few rounds of bumping uglies with his mom earlier that day.

Sounds to me like Jake's only concern is playing as many holes as possible on this course. A real chip off the old block. Doing it even better than his father ever did.

If you are going to make someone out to be "a good guy" you can't have him doing it three times as bad as "the bad guy."

Too much inconsistency and contradiction for me.

And let's not get into the descriptions of the sex scenes.

1 star from me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

O. K. I get it. It’s pure fiction so as to get in as much sex as possible so the boundaries of believable are truly stretched.5 stars for the hot sex.

Bill S.

TTryderTTryder10 months ago

You are every bit a wordsmith. You have crafted a story that you can actually feel.

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

I'm liking it quite a bit so far.

SlickerzSlickerz3 months ago

Total piece of crap. Author trying desperately to cram in way too many sub plots into the story, reducing it to a ridiculous hodge podge of boring and dull paragraphs that you could simply skip through. And then there's sex - scene after scene of tasteless, cheap sex acts that render this story more of a crap, run of the mill type adult fiction rather than incest erotica. One star and only because any lower is not possible.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Verbose. A 3 page story crammed into 5 pages . . . .

OneOldFart690OneOldFart6903 months ago

Interesting.......... comments from those who haven't, as yet, posted a story, poem or other offering, but feel free to critique those who have. Because you do not agree with a story plot, sub plot or other premise, doesn't mean you get to rubbish those who make an effort to have work published. I understand and appreciate constructive criticsm, advice or help, with the best of them. And if asked, assist if that is what is required. However, if I don't partticularly like some genre of story, I don't bother to read it.

Perhaps others should avoid stories such as this series as well.

Personally, I am quite enjoying it so far.

4* for the story + 1* for the effort and work that's gone into it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...