My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But don't we need to dress up like, all nice and stuff? You know a bit fancier then our casual attire that we are wearing now?" Asked Debby.

"No, I want them to be... To be us, if that makes sense. I want them to be like Mom knows us, without any sort of fanciness." Answered Casey.

"I can see where you are going, I think it's a great idea. She has a lot of pictures and memories of us three when we were younger, so a more adult addition to that collection would be the world for her." Added Jake.

Debby placed her hand on her sister's shoulder. "It's so sweet that you came up with this idea Sis!"

Casey nodded and sighed. "It just feels like the right thing to do; I know she was devastated when I decided to go with Dad all of a sudden... It must have been so hard for her, she lost her marriage and her oldest child within a week. I just want her to know that I love her."

"She knows that you love her Casey; you don't need to prove that to her." Said Jake before taking his sister's right hand into his. "You already gave her that gift; the very moment you came back to us."

Her brother's words made her smile and tear up a little, she softly squeezed Jake's hand. "Thanks for the kind words guys... I love you both very much."

Casey and Jake held hands for the remainder of the ride, Debby again noticed it, but instead of jealousy she felt happiness. She smiled and whispered to herself; "You really know how to capture our hearts big brother."

*****

DING DONG

The same cheerful tune from the day before jingled through the clothing store as Jake and his sisters entered it.

Maggie looked up from behind her counter and smiled. "Look who it is, caught the shopping fever or something Jake?" She said.

Jake sighed and simply shook his head, making Maggie giggle in the process.

"Don't mention it Maggie, he is a little different than us Wilson girls." Said Casey while pushing Jake's wheelchair. "The real shopaholic is behind us."

An overly excited Debby literally danced into the store, gazing down the aisle where all the dresses were displayed. "Hello Maggie! Excuse me, got some important work to do." She giggled as she flew down the store towards the dresses.

"Debby, I have laid out a couple of dresses for you already, you can find them on the big table at the end of the aisle!" Shouted Maggie after her.

"Thank you!" Responded Debby with a cheerful voice.

"Sorry about that Maggie, her school gala means the world to her, especially now that mister grumpy over here is going to accompany her." Said Casey as she watched her little sister.

"Oh right, about that; Jake, your mother called earlier and told me that you wanted to change your suit jacket to a slightly darker color to match your pants. I already have it here behind the counter so you can pick it up once Debby has found her dress." Told Maggie while she too admired Debby's quest for the perfect dress.

"Thank you Maggie, we will pick it up as soon as miss hyperactive over there is done."

Casey and Jake slowly trailed Debby through the long aisle. She snagged a dress here and there before ending up with a large pile of them for her to try on.

"Do you mind if I try something on too Jake?" Asked Casey as she too came across a dress that interested her.

"Go ahead, my gut is saying that we won't be out of here soon anyway, might as well find something for yourself right?" He answered.

Jake's grumpy face made her giggle, she gave him a kiss on his head before picking up her own dress. "Don't worry, I will make it worth your while in a bit." She said seductively, giving her brother another wink.

A moment of déjà vu came across in Jake's thoughts, his older sister looked just like his mother when she said her last sentence. And everything that had happened yesterday was still freshly burned into his mind.

"Guys! I think I have found the ones that I would like to try out, shall we go to the changing rooms?" Asked Debby with her hands full of different types of dresses.

"Sure, lead the way. Give me a yell when you need some help okay? I will be in the room next to you trying out my own dress." Responded Casey as she and Jake followed their younger sister to the changing rooms.

It was quiet in the store today, the only other costumers were an old couple and a group of teenage girls that were busy looking at same aisle that Jake and his sisters just went through.

Jake felt a tingle running through his body when he spotted the changing room that he and his mother were in yesterday.

"That's convenient, all the rooms are unoccupied. How about we use the two in the corner over there?" Suggested Casey.

Debby nodded and entered the changing room in the corner. "I picked some dresses with a zipper on the back, I will call for you when I need some assistance Sis." She said before closing the long dark curtain that acted as a door of her changing room.

"Sure, have fun trying them out, and don't let your brother see the one you might want to wear tonight, surprise him." Responded Casey before shifting her attention to Jake.

As soon she heard Debby humming to herself, something she always did when she was focused on a certain task, she walked in front of Jake and proceeded to push him and his wheelchair into the changing room next to the one their little sister was in.

"Casey! What the hell are you doing?" Whispered a surprised Jake. The wheelchair barely fitted into the changing room, the room was just big enough for him and his sister to fit inside.

Casey quickly closed the curtain behind her once they were inside and turned around facing her brother, she leaned forward and gave him a big kiss on his lips before whispering back. "Like I said, I'm going to make it worth your while... Now stay quiet."

With one fast upward motion she got rid of her tank top, revealing her perfect twin globes to her brother. Jake noticed that her nipples were already stiff. Without warning Casey thrusted her tits into his face, with her hands she pushed Jake's head forward into them.

Jake felt his arousal skyrocketing by the second, his mother's actions from yesterday had flipped a switch inside his head. Here he was again, the same public place with another horny female family member that literally begged him to please her.

He quickly pulled his sister on top of his lap, Casey quietly squealed with delight as she felt her brother's strong arms around her and his mouth assaulting her diamond-hard nipples.

Jake licked, nibbled and kissed them while his hands were busy roaming all over his sisters tight, round ass.

"You have no idea how much I wanted this right here and right now Jake." Moaned Casey as she let her brother ravage her body. She let go of Jake's head with one hand and proceeded to unbutton the short skirt that she was wearing.

Her action did not go unnoticed because Jake gladly assisted her with his hands, trying to get rid of the piece of clothing. It was on the floor next to her tank top before they knew it, Jake's hands went back to kneading his sister's now thong covered ass.

Casey panted as her brother continued to worship her large chest and her ass, she felt her pussy dew starting to leak down her thighs, her small thong was soaked and so was the front of Jake's pants.

Her eyes popped open further when she felt her brother's erection pushing up against her covered pussy, her cunt lips spread open and folded themselves around his cockhead, only her thong preventing instant penetration.

Jake let out a moan as he felt his sister pushing down onto him, her actions made him suck harder, faster and more aggressive on her breasts and with his hands he pushed her sweaty ass up and down on his stiff cock. His precum now coated the inside of his pants that were already soaked with his sister's pussy juice.

"Yesss! I love you Jake!" Moaned Casey as quietly as possible, she then pulled Jake's head back and mashed her mouth against his. Her tongue darted inside and was greeted with Jake's equally excited tongue. Brother and sister were making out as their bodies rubbed and pushed against each other.

Their moans vibrated through their mouths while Jake's rock-hard cock poked and rubbed against Casey's dripping cunt, her lips slid over his shaft and cockhead with ease as their own produced lubrications mingled. Casey's sweaty, saliva coated breasts rubbed against her brother's chest with every movement they made.

"Casey, I'm trying a dress with a zipper now, could you help me out a bit?" They both suddenly heard coming from the room next to them.

Casey and Jake slowly separated their mouths from their passionate kissing frenzy, Casey giggled before responding to her younger sister. "I'll be there in a second, just let me finish up here."

"Stay right where you are stud, big sis will be back before you know it." She whispered to Jake before giving him another kiss.

She carefully stood up from their coupling position and picked up the dress she had taken with her, it was a knee length, deep v neck dress that she could easily get into.

Jake watched as his sister dressed herself, the dress suited her perfectly. The fabric wrapped itself tight around her curves and her braless breasts showed off an eccentric amount of cleavage, almost bursting out of it. His observing eyes also noticed that her juices were trickling down the side of her legs but before he had the chance to warn her she was already next door.

"Ah there you are, the zipper is on the back and I can't reach it at all." He heard his younger sister say on the other side.

As he waited for his sister to return he got rid of his pants to give his still throbbing cock some room to breathe. Again he couldn't believe that he was in the same position as yesterday, although this time it was much riskier than before. The only thing that blocked Debby's view from them was a thin wooden wall that separated each changing room, and on top of that was the fact that they couldn't make any loud noises at all, something they both had trouble with once they got into the flow of their incestuous coupling.

He also noticed that his older sister had some kind of effect on him, every time they got close and intimate together he wanted her with an almost animal like lust that roared inside of him. He wanted to love her, to mate with her, to make her his. Was it because of the special bond they had together, the need to protect her after what happened to her or the simple fact that he had missed her so much for the last five years?

"Mhmmm... I see that you got yourself comfortable dear brother." Purred Casey before quickly closing the changing room's curtain again.

Jake snapped out of his thoughts and blushed. "Needed some room to breathe, thanks to a certain woman around here." He whispered back to her.

Casey smiled and dropped down on her knees in front of her brother. "Then let's see what that woman will do to help you out, shall we?" She responded with a seductive tone.

Jake relaxed and slumped down in his wheelchair, giving his sister full access to do whatever she had in mind. The first thing she did was pulling down the straps of her sexy dress, freeing the twins from their tight prison. "The girls longed for some fresh air, just like your big cock." She giggled.

She shifted herself a bit closer and wrapped her soft hand around her brother's hard cock. She slowly stroked it a few times before playfully slapping it against the top of her sweaty bosom, Jake's precum splattered across them making her giggle once more.

"I just love this massive tool of yours little brother." She whispered after licking her lips in anticipation. "Remember that time in the bathroom?" She asked.

"Y-yeah, how could I forget." Moaned Jake as she kept on stroking and slapping his cock against her soft skin.

Casey smiled and gave him a few more strokes before she slowly plunged her mouth down around the head of his cock, she lustfully prodded his precum producing cock slit with her skilled tongue, followed by her sucking and lubricating it with her saliva. The taste and smell drove her crazy. Her left hand started massaging her sopping pussy while her right wrapped itself tighter around the base of her brother's cock.

Jake had to withhold himself from screaming out in pleasure, he clenched his teeth together and kept himself fully focused on his big sister. His animalistic lust made him wrap her long, dark raven hair in a ponytail before he started pushing her down further onto his cock, he didn't force her but more so guided her.

When he looked down he was greeted by his sister's big sparkling eyes looking up to him, their focus on each other said everything they needed to know.

Casey placed her hands on top of her brother's legs and spread them before she loosened up her cock sucking mouth, slowly she plunged further and further down onto Jake's throbbing cock. Her tongue kept circling and roaming all over his shaft while she took it in further inch by inch. Her pussy was now dripping her juicy dew onto the floor and her nipples painfully stung from pleasure.

Her moans vibrated pleasure through Jake's sensitive cock and the way she kept on looking at him without ever losing sight made him even hornier. He loved it when his mother sucked him off but he had to give Casey the number one price for cock sucking, the way she handled it without any resistance or gag amazed him, it was like she and him were made for each other.

He let go off her hair once he felt her nose tickling his small patch of pubic hair, she had done it again, Casey had swallowed the whole length of her brother's hard cock just like she did a few days ago. He smiled at her and could see that she smiled back, to his surprise he felt one of her hands guiding his own back to the top of her head and made it wrap her hair in a ponytail again.

She wanted him to use her how he wanted her, Casey bobbed up and let go off her brother's cock with a soft plopping sound. "Make me suck it little brother, anyway you want but please guide me." She moaned while her eyes shined with lust and love.

Jake nodded and carefully pushed his sister back down onto his cock, she happily swallowed the entire length again without any problem. Jake never knew that his sister had this kind of side to her, although it excited him greatly, he didn't really want to force her to do things.

A couple of minutes went by as Casey deep throated her brother's cock with his assistance, the way he pushed her up and down onto his throbbing cock made her squirm with delight, although she could feel and see in his eyes that there was a bit of resistance coming from him.

After a few more blows she let go of him again. She spoke to him as a string of saliva hung between her lips and his cock. "You can stop if you don't like doing that Jake." She whispered.

"I-I'm sorry... I just don't like forcing you to do a certain thing... D-don't get me wrong, it felt great but I love you too much for me to do such things." Replied Jake while blushing.

Casey felt her pussy tingle from pleasure as her brother said those words, her heart fluttered when he told her that he loved her.

"It's okay baby, just let big sis do everything then, I love you too." She purred back.

Jake nodded as he watched her place her hands back onto his legs again and before he knew it she had her soft mouth wrapped around whole length of his cock.

Casey moaned hard as she quickly bobbed up down on the full length of her brother's big cock, her precum coated saliva ran down his shaft and balls each time she came up to the tip. And she was greeted with a squirt of his man juice every time it reached the back of her throat.

His sister's skilled cock sucking made Jake squirm in his wheelchair, the way she managed to hit every sensitive spot, the way she looked at him, the way she wanted to give him full pleasure. It was like they became one when they were together.

He leaned slightly forward and managed to wrap his hands around her big and sensitive breasts, he started kneading and massaging them while Casey kept on bobbing up and down on his throbbing cock. Her moans became louder as he massaged her breasts and nipples.

She then surprised him by swallowing his cock to brim and letting it rest in her mouth. Her vacuum like sucking and her skillful tongue attacked every inch of his throbbing cock. Not to be outdone Jake trapped his sister's diamond-hard nipples between his fingers and started vibrating them while his thumbs pushed into the hard nubs.

Casey bucked when she felt her brother attacking her nipples, again her pussy shot out a squirt of female nectar from the immersive pleasure she received. She quickly resumed her deep throat bobbing actions with incredible speed.

Jake's whole body shook wildly from the intense treatment he got from his sister, he knew that he was close to erupting because his balls started to hurt. He looked down and looked deep into Casey's eyes, they told him that she too was ready for him to cum.

She moved her right hand up to her brother's balls and started fondling them while her mouth kept on working his entire length, she felt his cock starting to expand and throb heavily giving her the sign that Jake was at his limit.

With one final blow she clamped her mouth around the base of his cock again, she then felt shot after shot of thick warm semen shooting against the back of her throat, the feeling made her head spin and the sight of her brother's face almost triggered her own orgasm.

Jake clenched his teeth together as hard as he could while he watched his sister devour all the pent up cum he had in his balls, he had to do everything to prevent himself from screaming.

Casey let go off his cock after a couple more shots, she quickly wrapped both her soft hands around the throbbing saliva soaked shaft and started jerking her brother off with amazing speed and skill. "I want every drop little brother!" She moaned to him before she thrusted her tits forward.

"Oh fuck!" Grunted Jake through his clenched teeth, his sister was going to drain his whole cum reservoir, she was going to give him another orgasm just after he had his first one.

"Cum! Cum for me!" Begged Casey while her two hands moved back and forth like pistons.

Jake threw his head back and came again, his hand covered cock throbbed a final time before spewing out more ropes of thick, white cum. Large streaks shot across Casey's tits and glazed them with her brother's pearly goodness. She swept up a glob with her finger and greedily swallowed it after Jake finished his second ejaculation.

She felt her juices seeping out of her soaked pussy when she tasted her brother's strong flavored cream. "I love it; I love how you taste." She moaned to herself. She looked towards her brother and noticed that he was down for the count. "Poor baby, did big sis drain all your energy?" She whispered with a giggle.

After a minute or so of calming down she proceeded to talk to her younger sister. "Debby? Are you almost done with trying out the dresses?" She asked, hoping that Debby was unaware of what happened next door to her.

"Uh... I still got a couple more to try out. We aren't in a hurry, are we?" She responded.

Casey sighed with relief. "No, not at all, I'm just hoping that our poor brother can hold on a little longer, you know how he is when it comes to shopping."

"Oh don't mind him, this is for him too you know... I want to look perfect for him, I'm going to be his cute and sexy partner after all." She responded, not knowing that Jake was so close to her.

"Trying to be the perfect girlfriend, eh?" Teased Casey with a giggle.

"Oh shut it you wench, why don't try some more dresses yourself? I'll give you a yell when I found the perfect match." Said Debby with a slightly irritated voice.