My Mom and Sisters are my Nurses Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,432 Followers

"My my, look at all of you, something straight out of a fairytale! I hope you all will have a great time over there." Spoke Cynthia excited.

"That's one thing that you can be sure about Ms. Wilson, previous galas were great so this one should be even better now that everyone is going as a couple."

"Not to be rude guys, but shouldn't you be going because it's pretty late already. Also stop making me more jealous, all these words make me wanna come with you all." Interrupted Casey jokingly.

Cynthia wrapped her arm around her eldest daughter and pulled her close. "Don't worry sweetie, we two are going to have a good time too over here so don't feel jealous. But she's right you three, better get at it and go before you miss the opening."

The three partygoers nodded. They said their goodbyes and got into the car, as Jake climbed in the front passengers seat he was greeted with a familiar voice.

"Sup Wilson, long time no seen."

Jake took a good look at the person behind the wheel once he was seated. "No fucking way... Corey Lanston? So you are the one that caught Lisa with his fishing rod and conquered her heart?"

Corey started to laugh. "Eh it's more of the other way around, but it's good to see you after all these years' dude. Heard what happened to you and your family, sorry about that man."

"Yeah no worry's man, I'm past all that shit, I learned to live with it and to be honest I'm happier than ever right now, same goes for the rest of my family." Answered Jake.

"Oh? Do you two know each other already?" Asked Lisa as she and Debby took their seats behind the guys.

"Elementary school, long time ago. We were buddies at the time until me and my family moved. Funny coincidence that we meet each other again like this." Said Corey.

"Maybe that's why you reminded me of someone so much!" Spoke Debby. "Guess I have seen you a couple of times over our place back in the days."

"Honestly, I would have known faster if I knew your surname earlier Debby." Responded Corey as he gazed at his girlfriend in the rear view mirror.

"Hey don't look at me like that! Like I'm gonna tell you every detail about my girlfriends." Said Lisa with a pouted face.

They all started to laugh.

"Well, a reunion and a gala to attend, with two beautiful ladies nonetheless. You ready to go partner?" Asked Corey to Jake.

"More than ever, let's get going." Answered Jake.

And then they took off towards their destination. It was a short ride to Debby and Lisa's school. It reminded Jake of the times that he used to pick up his little sister from her practices. Debby had the same memories as her brother as they came closer to the school. She felt sad for a bit but that sadness was swept away easily. He was still here and both of them would be having a great night together.

"And voila, ladies and gentlemen we have reached our final destination. Please take care of your partner and have a great time, remember, drink with responsibility and behave yourselves." Joked Corey as he parked the car.

The four of them got out of the car, Lisa and Corey scouted the entrance as Debby helped Jake out of the car and into his wheelchair.

"Wow! Look at the entrance Debby, they really went all out this year!" Said Lisa as she pointed towards the building.

The front entrance was lit up with all kinds of lights and ornaments, it almost looked like some high quality movie set.

"Gosh, you aren't kidding, I can't wait to see the inside now! Let's go guys!" Said Debby overly excited.

The four of them took off to the entrance of the building, once they reached it they were requested to show their invitations before they could go in. They then went inside and were greeted with the same kind of atmosphere as the entrance.

The whole inside of the building looked like it was renovated specially for tonight, there was a lounge area, a big dance floor accompanied by a self-made but professionally looking bar, the back of the building was opened up leading to the courtyard that also underwent a total makeover.

Debby and Jake got a lot of attention and eyes on them as soon they entered inside, of course Debby from the guys and Jake from the girls. Though, a lot of these people were friends and classmates of Debby and many of them were familiar faces to Jake. They all knew him because he was the one that picked up his little sister from her practices, competitions and other activities most of the time.

"It almost feels like we are the center of attention tonight, don't you think so Jake?" Asked Debby when both of them were finally not busy having conversations with other attendees.

"You can say that again, and they all treat me like I'm some kind of hero. Everyone has been so positive towards us!" Answered Jake amusingly.

"Well... That's because you are Jake, and tonight especially my hero..." Debby hugged her brother from behind and gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek.

Suddenly she felt a poke in her side. "Deb, stupid bitch alert." Said Lisa to her.

Debby followed Lisa's mean stare and spotted one of the few people she didn't like from the bottom of her heart.

"Jenny..." She mumbled as she felt a shock of anger running through her body. Jenny had her arm hooked around one of the more popular jock guys and was staring right back at her, her gaze then adverted to her brother next to her.

"That stupid bitch, look at her, showing of her new boy-toy that she wrapped her finger around. I swear she's acting like this to piss me off and to make Jake feel jealo-"

"Just... ignore her Debby, don't even give her the attention she wants. What happened between us is in the past, and I know you are still pissed off about her ditching me after what happened but... Just leave it, she isn't worth it, okay?" Said Jake calm as he reached up and intertwined his sister's hand with his.

Debby calmed down and looked back at her brother, her bright eyes sparkled as she smiled to him. "You are right, as usual... Tonight is about us having a good time, so let's make that happen."

Jenny, Jake's former girlfriend was a senior at the same school that Debby went to. They both knew that she would also be attending the gala and probably try to do something to make Jake and his sister feel bad. The only problem for her was that Jake already erased her from his life, tonight would be about Debby, and nothing would change that for him.

They retreated back to the lounge area together with Lisa and Corey, in a short time span more classmates and friends of Debby and Lisa surrounded them which resulted again in a lot of conversations.

Both Debby and Jake had a great time together, Jake even meeting more old friends and people that he knew from his own days at the university. It baffled him that many of these guys had found girlfriends at the school his sister attended.

Debby received many compliments on her outfit and how she looked tonight. She was also fond of how people told her how lucky she was to have such a cool and heroic big brother, and that the two of them made a perfectly cute couple even though they were siblings.

Suddenly a loud voice, the voice of Debby's longtime athletics coach Barry Whitmore blasted through the speakers.

"Ahem... Testing one two... Is this thing on? Oh, yes I can see the red light... Alright! First of all, I want to thank each and every one of you that is here with us tonight for our annual sports gala!"

Barry instantly received a loud applause as he was a very loved coach within the school.

"Thank you! But save that applause for each other because this gala is a special one, as you might have noticed this was a first that we decided to make the gala a couples only event. So to honor this decision we will crown one lucky couple to be the king and queen of the gala."

"Well, this is definitely something new." Said Lisa as they all watched Barry speak.

"So you might be thinking: But coach Barry, how will you decide who's going to be the winner? Well let me tell you, I've worked at this very same school for many, many years and I know my students in and out. By this I mean their performances, grades, what's going on in their lives and if they have been naughty or nice... Darling, please stop staring at me like that, that last one was a joke, I swear!"

Barry received a stern look from his wife which resulted in the whole room laughing.

"Anyway, I, and the other teachers came to the decision that we have a very special couple under our noses tonight, most of you might already had a talk with them because for one they are surely loved faces around here and always have been. Both of them, and the rest of their family went through a hard time for the last couple of months. She, a sweet, excellent and hardworking student of mine and he, a great bloke that deeply cares for her."

Debby reached for her brother's hand and once more intertwined her fingers with his, both she and him could tell that Barry was certainly talking about them. More faces turned towards them as other people also had a good idea of who Barry was talking about.

"Ha! I can see that my words have effect, since a lot of you already are staring at said persons... Yes, I'm talking about our own Deborah Wilson, who looks incredible tonight I might add, and her brother Jake! Why don't you two come over here on stage next to me!"

The whole room exploded with cheers for Debby and Jake, the people close around them already congratulated them which made both of them blush. Jake felt his sister holding him ever tighter because of all the sudden attention. They slowly made it through the cheering crowd and accompanied Barry on stage.

"Deborah and Jake... Honestly it's good to see you both this happy and full of spirit again. Everyone in this school knew that you and your family went through a very difficult time, but seeing how fast all of you recovered from it amazed us all. So, we all, teachers and students decided to do something special for all of you."

Debby, still holding onto her brother with a tight grip could feel her tears coming up. Jake noticed it and pulled her closer to him. He also felt a lump in his own throat from the sudden situation.

"I also want to ask Lisa Cassidy on stage since she approached me with the incentive in the first place, yes Deborah, your best friend is one of the masterminds behind this whole thing."

Lisa quickly jumped onto stage with a large envelope in her hand and walked toward her best friend. She too had small tears in her eyes, she then took a sigh before speaking.

"Deb, we have been besties for a long, long time now. I grew as attached to your family as I did to you and I want you to know that I love you very much. So herby I want to hand this over to you, it's from all of us for you and your family. I certainly know that you all will find something to do with this, and I hope that it will soften the pain even more that you and your family had to suffer. Keep up your heads, and stay strong." She then handed over the envelope.

"T-Thank you Lisa..." Said Debby with a trembling voice as she took the envelope in her hand. She then squatted down next to Jake so they could both open it.

Slowly and carefully they opened it. It took a while for them to realize what Lisa had given them. Debby then yelped and jumped up as tears streamed down her face. She quickly ran up to her best friend and jumped into her arms. Lisa embraced the hug and she too broke down.

Again they were cheered on by the crowd who also chanted their names, followed by a long applause.

Jake still couldn't believe what all these kind people had given them, he then felt a strong hand on his shoulders. "You all deserve this Jake." Said Barry with a big smile.

In the envelope was a cheque that was worth five grand, all collected and given by the generous people that wanted to do something for the Wilson family.

"It's for you and your family, do something fun with it like a vacation for the four of you or whatever you all decide to do with it. Just know that everyone here tonight stands behind you guys." Spoke Barry again before grabbing the microphone once more.

"Alright everybody! How about we start celebrating for real now? Get on the dancefloor, grab some drinks and enjoy the rest of the night! And of course congratulate the queen and king couple of the night!" Shouted Barry as a true hype-man.

The large crowd cheered even harder as the music kicked in. Lisa and Debby swept their tears away and had traded them in for bright, cheerful smiles. Jake was swarmed by his old and new friends who decided that they all had to do some shots. The gala now truly kicked off and both Debby and Jake were having the night of their lives, together with all the other people that were present.

*****

After a couple of hours of partying, socializing and having a good time Debby and Jake decided to relax for a little while, just the two of them together. They went into the courtyard and found themselves a secluded place at the far end of it.

Both of them were looking up and gazing at the stars that could be perfectly spotted because of the cloudless night.

"So, how far is the night going for you 'princess'" Asked Jake after a while.

Debby started to giggle. "Stop calling me that, jerk! But to answer your question, 'pretty boy', apart from seeing that bitch Jenny again I would say it has been terrific! The people, the decorations, the partying and of course that incredible moment when we received that cheque from Lisa, I still can't believe that everyone did that for us."

"Yeah, pretty much sums up my own experience of tonight. It feels good going out like this again, I missed it to just go out once in a while. And the generosity of everyone, it truly is incredible." Said Jake.

They were silent for a short while before Jake speaking talking again.

"But, I think that the best thing tonight is... You Debby. Seeing you smiling and having so much fun again makes me happier than anything, and on top of that is the fact that the most beautiful girl tonight is my own cute little sister." Said Jake.

Debby felt a shock running through her body when her brother said those words, she also started to blush again and her heart pounded faster in her chest. She thought to herself for a while before speaking.

"Jake... I..." Was all she said before falling silent.

Jake noticed it. "Mhm? You wanted to say something?" He asked.

After a few seconds Debby jumped out of the bench she was sitting in and turned around with a bright smile. "How about I show you? Follow me!" She said before taking off.

Jake quickly snapped out of his relaxed state and wheeled after his sister. "Debby? What do you mean? And... Hey! Aren't we going off the school grounds?"

Debby spun around. "Technically, no. We are going off the party grounds so to speak... And who cares anyway, aren't we the 'queen and king' of the gala tonight?" She then resumed walking toward the place she had in mind.

Jake let out a chuckle. "Jesus... You never change."

"Jesus? No, just Debby thank you very much. You know, I decided that you can go back to calling me 'princess' again, rather have that than being called after a holy bearded dude." Responded Debby, making her brother chuckle again.

After the siblings had a short walk they finally reached Debby's destination. Jake had noticed that they walked along the track and field stadium that the school was famous for.

Debby was searching for something in her bag.

"So what is this building that we are waiting outside of Deb?" Asked Jake.

"Ah! Found it!" Said Debby as she took out a small key from her bag. "This, Jake, is our material building and I'm one of the few that has a key for it."

"Alright, so what are we doing here?" Asked Jake again.

"I just wanted us to be together for a while without getting interrupted by other people. And don't worry, there are a lot of large mats we use for practices that are really comfy to sit on, or lie, or whatever you want." Explained Debby as she opened the door.

"Well if you say so, just hope that we won't get missed from the party, us being the 'king and queen' after all." Said Jake as he followed his sister inside.

Debby waited for her brother to pass before she closed the door and locked it. "Pretty much everyone was smashed from the booze like an hour ago, I doubt they even care where we are."

She left her bag next to the door and walked up to one of the mats that was close to them, she turned around and let herself fall onto it, the soft material gently broke her fall and bounced her back up a little.

"Come join me Jake! We have a mat the size of four double beds, don't tell me you don't want to try it out!" Giggled Debby.

Jake laughed and simply nodded. He wheeled himself next to the large mat, pulled himself out of his wheelchair and onto the mat next to Debby.

She smiled to him as both siblings laid down. "Told you it was comfy!" She said.

"I have to agree; it feels nice but I think I prefer my real bed over this any day of the week. No offense." Said Jake.

Debby remained quiet and so did Jake for a while. It was Debby who then spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Jake... You know that there is a reason that I took us here... But to be honest, I already think that you know exactly what I'm talking about."

"A few thoughts have run through my mind... I won't tell you to do anything, but I'm ready for whatever it is that you had in mind doing tonight." Answered Jake.

Debby smiled to herself before she rolled over on top of her brother, straddling his body as she brought her face close to his.

"You always know exactly what to say, don't you big brother? Maybe that's why I fell so deeply in love with you ever since we grew up together." She whispered to him before placing a short but love filled kiss on his lips.

Jake felt the same tension in the air as he had felt with his mother the day before, now his little sister confessed her true feelings for him.

He smiled at her. "So my little sister always had a crush on me? You were good at hiding that from me then, because until recently I have never noticed your affection." He whispered back before returning a kiss.

Debby let out a soft moan as she received her brother's tender kiss, she again felt a shock of excitement running through her body, making her body squirm and pressing herself tighter against Jake's body.

"Only if you knew... you've no idea how many times I masturbated while thinking about you." Purred Debby as she rubbed her body up and down.

Jake laughed at the sight of his cute little sister showing her affection. "After our two 'special' encounters I can tell that you probably fantasized about us doing this here a long time ago?" He said before moving his hands up to her perfect ass, squeezing her flesh through her dress.

Her brother's sudden movements made her squirm and moan louder than before. "Yes... I've been a naughty girl and thought about us here tonight... I actually sort of planned it after I heard that the gala was going to be couples only." Debby could feel her brother's cock getting hard as it started to press against her pussy. She then took his head into her tiny, soft hands and looked him deep in the eyes. "Please Jake... please make love to me tonight... I've finally had the courage to ask you so please... I love you." She asked before kissing her brother again.

Her tongue darted inside Jake's mouth, seeking his own to confirm that he too was ready to advance their relationship to another level. Jake gladly accepted her and in a matter of seconds the siblings were making out like lovers do. The soft moans that his little sister produced greatly upped Jake's arousal, his cock was now fully hard and pressing against Debby's pussy and well trained belly, he could swear that he felt her wetness through her dress.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,432 Followers