All Comments on 'My Mom Elizabeth, Cindy and Jen'

by SouthernVaVoyeur85

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the dialogue, sometimes terrible

And forcing a pregnancy or termination on a woman, even an ex, is evil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Could have been better

You could have added a blackmail component to lure Jen back into fucking Garrett and forced her into also having bisexual sex with both of the moms. Then with that accomplished you could have had Garrett impregnate Jen alongside both of the moms. Also this chapter rushed through to much action as opposed to your prior chapters where there was a bit more character development and the sex scenes also were much more brief than in the prior stories in this series.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
huh?

"My ex-husband Andrew has been fucking Jen regularly, and I'm afraid he has impregnated her own biological daughter," she confessed."

so Jen's father has impregnated Jen's daughter?

boaman007boaman007almost 9 years ago
Really

It's fiction people! Great story and your ending was fine. If those being critical want to get off their lazy asses and submit a story I say go for it and they can use all of their great ideas. I for one really enjoyed your writing, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bad

The fact is that Garrett replacing Jen's BCtablets with placebo's is pretty vile. Jen getting pregnant by her father is hot. A little unrealistic that Liz is pregnant all of a sudden after so many years and medical examinations. But - like whoever it was said, this is fantasy. It doesn't have to be believable. But as a reader, being just a little bit believable is kind of nice. It would be poetic justice if Garrett impregnates Kathy. Daddy finally gets a son of his own, who can then grow up - turn around and fuck Kathy some more. I like this story.

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

An enjoyable fantasy romp, well prepared and written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is fiction damn poor fiction and not worth reading. Get a better hobby.

8letters8letters4 months ago

That was fun! Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous