My Mom Elizabeth, Cindy and Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy was gone when we awoke in the morning, but she had left her huge rubber cock behind as a reminder of last night. I called her early the next week and we started meeting together once a week while my Mom was working to give her a good hard fucking. I bought some sugar-based fake birth control pills on the internet and slipped them into Jen's dresser drawer to replace her real ones while Cindy was recovering from one of our orgasmic sexual interludes. I couldn't wait for everyone's reaction when Jen would end up pregnant from her weekend escapades with her dad.

Cindy started basically living full time at our house from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon after 2 months. My sexual enjoyment couldn't have been any better. The incredible project was sexually servicing 2 lovely mature MILFs, my own beautiful blond Mom and Cindy. They take turns sharing my big 8" teenage cock, we have enjoyed 3somes multiple times together, and then they play with Cindy's huge toy.

It's been almost 6 months since my first three-some with Mom and Cindy. I'm not sure if it was a miracle or not, but I just found out that both my beautiful Mom and Cindy are pregnant. I'm not an ob-gyn physician or reproductive scientist but my own crazy thought is that when Cindy would push that incredibly huge toy cock past their cervix into their uterus, it pushed a copious amount of my thick gooey and virile sperm along with it. My beautiful Mom and Cindy are both newly pregnant with my child growing inside them. Their conception date and due date are exactly the same and it corresponds with one of our 3-some sexual encounters and their huge toy cock session afterwards.

I just found out that I am going to have two lovely blond daughters with my Mom and Cindy. And when they turn 18-years-old they can each join their Mom and me in our bed for the next generation of great incestuous sexual experimentation.

I have refrained from any more rough sex with my Mom and Cindy. I don't want to hurt my children that are growing inside their slightly rounded bellies. I don't want to do anything to cause my Mom to lose the most precious gift that she's ever wanted, to have a child and be a real biological Mom.

Mom and Cindy now both gently ride my stiff 8" teenage cock while I suck on their even heavier and fuller tits. They have both gained a full cup size in their new bras as their slim bodies grow from the pregnancy. I still grab each ones soft ass as I thrust upward to deeply bury my load of sperm inside their feminine folds while they ride my unbendable dick. I love to gently caress their slight baby bumps while they ride my dick.

Now when I slip over to Cindy's place during the week to fuck her, she talks dirtier and nastier than ever. She told me while she was riding my stiff dick, "You know, Garrett, your huge cock still reaches deep inside me, even though I'm quite a bit bigger from being pregnant with your child. You're bouncing your poor infant daughter around inside my belly like she is on some wild carnival ride. She's probably grabbing onto your big dick with both her tiny hands trying to slow down this bumpy ride."

I laughed as I eased her onto her back to fuck her harder and deeper. She wrapped her slender legs around my back and rolled her trim hips to grind her wet cunt against my stiff dick. Within minutes, she screamed out that she was going to orgasm on my cock. I let her fully enjoy her orgasm before I picked up my pace again. I fucked her to a couple more orgasms before I was ready to release my sperm inside her golden cunt.

"Lather up our baby girl inside my belly with your thick gooey protein lotion, Garrett," she purred as I spurted load after load of my semen into her stretched out blond pussy.

My beautiful Mom still rides my cock nearly every night of the week, usually having at least several orgasms before she is too tired to continue. The longer the pregnancy goes on, the hornier my Mom seems to become. She has started coming home from the hospital at lunchtime to suck my cock and swallow my cum into her growing belly.

By the fifth and sixth month of their pregnancy, both my Mom and Cindy wanted me to fuck them doggie style all the time. I'd squeeze their heavy tits that seemed to be full of milk already and lightly rub their huge bellies as I pounded their hungry cunts from behind until they had an orgasm multiple times and I emptied my load inside them.

I grinned to myself when Cindy told my Mom and me that Jen was exhibiting some very odd, strange and moody behaviors lately. I figured that her real birth control had worn off by now and the sugar pills that I had left in their place had her tight little teenage pussy fully primed for an unexpected and unwanted pregnancy with her dad. I couldn't wait to see little princess Jen lose her smart ass smirking face when she found out that her dad's huge load of thick gooey sperm had found it's unintended target deep inside her tight little blond cunt.

I didn't have long to wait. Mom and Cindy were into their seventh months of pregnancy when Cindy came over to the house all flustered and upset. My Mom asked what was wrong and Cindy broke down to start crying. I stood in the bathroom doorway with gleeful excitement to listen to their conversation.

"Jen is pregnant and she won't tell me how or when or even who the father is," Cindy bellowed hysterically. "I put her on birth control last fall to avoid a situation like this," she continued. "How could she be so stupid and reckless? Can I tell you a dark secret about Jen, Elizabeth?"

"Of course," my Mom answered. "You can tell me anything, Cindy. No one is closer than you, me and Garrett."

"You can't tell Garrett, you promise Elizabeth?" she begged.

"Okay, it's just between us, Cindy," my Mom agreed.

"My ex-husband Andrew has been fucking Jen regularly, and I'm afraid he has impregnated her own biological daughter," she confessed.

"How would you know that, Cindy?" my Mom asked like it was news to her.

"I suspected that they were getting too close to each other when I was at work, so I set up my video camera in her bedroom closet," she stated. "I checked my camera and saw them sucking and fucking like rabbits. You can't tell Garrett, please? Why would Jen stop taking her birth control pills unless she wanted to get pregnant? But fucking her own dad without her birth control? I just don't understand."

"Birth control pills are not 100% foolproof, Cindy. Jen must have been told that by her doctors. Accidents can still happen," my Mom said, the RN side kicking in. "Jen only shares half of her DNA with her dad, the other half is still yours. The chances of any birth defects are tiny, almost non-existent, Cindy. Don't worry too much."

I watched my beautiful Mom lean over and kiss Cindy tenderly on her mouth. She melted under my Mom's kiss and returned it equally passionately. Cindy slid her hands up under my Mom's dress to firmly grip her soft rounded ass.

"Maybe Jen is carrying Jack's baby?" my Mom queried.

"No, Jack has been out of the picture for quite a while," Cindy moaned as her fingers gently rubbed along my Mom's golden haired pussy.

"Do you usually fuck your daughter's boyfriends after Jen is done with them?" my Mom asked as she opened her legs to grind her wet pussy against Cindy's fingers.

"I've enjoyed a few of Jen's boyfriends," she purred as her fingers slipped inside my Mom's wet crease.

"Did you fuck Garrett after Jen was done with him?" my Mom cooed.

Cindy froze with the deer-in-the-headlights look as my Mom looked down at her.

"It's okay, Cindy, I assumed that you had already played with Garrett's big dick," my Mom said. "How else would you know that he has such a big cock that you wanted to watch me sucking and fucking that first time?" she added.

"How did you know?" Cindy questioned.

"I really didn't, Cindy, I just threw the thought out there to get your reaction," my Mom stated. "I'm not stupid, Cindy, I know what guys want from their girlfriends. I figured that Garrett had probably fucked Brenda and Jen, but I didn't know he had fucked you too."

"I caught Garrett fucking Jen by accident, Elizabeth," Cindy confessed. "Jen's little blond cunt was pumped so full of his sperm that it was leaking out onto the sheets. That's when I noticed what a nice big cock that he was equipped with and put Jen on the pill to keep her from getting pregnant. I invited him over when Jen was with her dad so that I could seduce him and get some of that big cock for myself. Garrett fucked me better than Andrew ever did. Eventually we got caught fucking by Jen and Andrew. Jen won't have anything to do with Garrett, so I willingly took her place in bed, letting Garrett fuck me whenever he wanted. I assumed that he had probably fucked you, his adoptive Mom, when he dropped me 'cold turkey' and wouldn't have anything to do with me."

"I want to lick your lovely blond pussy until you cum, Elizabeth," Cindy moaned.

My Mom lifted her dress and sat down on the couch. Cindy moved in front of my Mom and slid down her tiny white panties. Mom spread her legs and Cindy began to gently lick her pussy. My Mom moaned as Cindy probed her wet slit with her tongue and licked around her clitoris. Mom placed both hands in Cindy's short blond hair and held her face against her blond muff. I listened to my Mom cry out as Cindy quickly pushed her towards an orgasm.

I headed down the hallway towards the living room as Cindy continued to eat my Mom's pussy. I dropped my shorts as I stepped into the room and walked over to my Mom on the couch. I straddled Cindy who was still muff diving on my Mom and brought my stiff 8" dick up to my Mom's mouth.

My Mom started sucking on my rigid cock like she hadn't had my dick in her mouth in months. She was lifting and grinding her trim hips against Cindy's face as her blond head bobbed up and down my stiff shaft. She started moaning harder past her mouthful of my cock and I could hear Cindy slurping away at her blond pussy.

I knew that I wouldn't last long from listening to my Mom and Cindy talking earlier. I could smell the sweet fragrance of my Mom's orgasm while Cindy was busy devouring her tasty nectar.

"I'm gonna cum, Mom," I moaned as I released a huge load of sperm into her mouth. She gulped several times before she licked greedily at my dick to get every remnant of my potent seeds. As my cock softened and slipped from my Mom's lips, Cindy lifted her head to suck at my dick. Cindy's tongue whirled and licked around my thick mushroom tip before she licked along my full length and sucked my soft balls into her little mouth.

"I knew the first time that Garrett made love with me that he had quite a bit of experience under his belt, Cindy," Elizabeth purred. "There was no teenage awkwardness like there would have been if I was truly Garrett's first time. He was smooth and knew exactly what he wanted to accomplish with his adoptive Mom. Oh God, the way Garrett made me cum so hard so many times that first night together. He was so much better at pleasing me sexually than my husband Harold or any of my boyfriends in high school had ever done. I actually wore a maxi-pad to work that day to keep all of Garrett's hot cum stopped up inside my pussy, Cindy."

"I'm not mad at you for fucking my son first, Cindy, I'm grateful that you taught him how to please a woman so well in bed," my Mom stated. "Now look at us, Cindy, both of us are pregnant with my son's daughters growing inside our big bellies."

12