All Comments on 'My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 08'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 6 years ago
That was Hot

That was a good story ,great build up and one hell of an ending .Great job and thanks for the great read.

MJC94MJC94about 6 years ago
Amazing

What an end to an epic read. Loved the build up and descriptive skills are very well thought out. Shame it’s ended but what a way to end!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best exhibitionist momfuck on here

Wow Simon that was a terrific read! I have been eagerly waiting for part 8 and it didn't disappoint. I have loved the slow, measured, sure-footed way this whole series has built its towering edifice of exhibitionist lust and love. I hope you will write more stories about showing off hot moms.

Vince

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Another excellent read, just a shame it wasn't longer!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love. After 8 chapters they seem like family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pls continue other 2 stories too!!!

Hotel Exhibitionist and Late Night with Mom Pls continue those stories too.... Specially Hotel Exhibitionist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5

good rendering of passion. love and lust together. good. got to me.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
CAN'T THINK OF ANY STORY THIS IS BETTER! MY COCK IS SOO HARD

You have love, sex, tenderness, affection, desire and more in one story.

His Dad..WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT.

No young pussy could offer more that the love and maturity of Randy's Mom.

I look forward to re this story again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The best

This is by far the best read on this site.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 6 years ago
If you think you'd enjoy a long story about a son's patient use of his

mother's exhibitionism to convert her to his lover, you couldn't do much better then this one. A few things to pick at, the writing could be tighter, the culminating sex scene more elaborate, but the author's imagination is wide and well paced. Recommended.

bigbazzybigbazzyabout 6 years ago
Incestuous

This is by far the best story I have read through, a good beginning middle and end, well thought and written. Loved the content and had me hard throughout, you have got to write another chapter or two, the film would be awesome. Well done.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 6 years agoAuthor
Update

Thank you for the comments, including the praise and the criticism. This was a fun series to write, but I had to bring it to an end and I knew from the beginning how I wanted it to end and how many chapters it would be.

I have plans to write a sequel series, Adventures Of A Hot Mom, but it's not going to happen for a while. I have some other stories to write, and I also have to give some time to think about how I want the next series to go. I'm pretty sure I will write it in the third person point of view, so I can tell the story from both Randy's and Inga's points of view. It's going to be at least six months before I get to it, and it might be longer. Things will get a lot wilder in that series, once I get around to it.

LustySon1959LustySon1959about 6 years ago
Hot Stuff

Very nice, well written and cock hardening. One of the best I've read in a long time. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Series Request - SimonDoom

Great that you are planning a follow on for this. I agree that it was one of the best on this site that I've read. Please, Please, Please, don't ruin it by adding other lovers in the mix. It's clear they share a love that goes beyond lust and the other writers on this site don't seem to grasp just how powerful that is to a story. It allows you to connect with the characters in a personal way and makes it more than just a dime paperback sex story. Focus on their future adventures and the strengthening of their bold, include more of the scenes like the one where he fingers in Mom in front of the Dad claiming her as his. Please write on. I love your writing style so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HOT MOM!

I would have been so thrilled I would have been reduced to tears. I would have hugged her and kissed her like I was never going to stop. It was the best story I ever read. I felt like I knew them and I wanted her too!

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 6 years ago
Kudos! Kudos! Kudos!

OH SNAP! Well done sir! Very well done! I am now glad that I did not give up back in chapter 2 or 3. I figured you would eventually get around to consummating the relationship between mother and son. *BUT* what a way to flip the script.

I did not see this coming, but the clues were there in the previous chapters, but I had disregarded them as they were (mostly) minor points. Great plotting of both the characters and I have definitely learned something about writing from this series.

If, when, you do pick this story thread back up again, I definitely would like to hear about Ingra's early days and how Randy and her are doing.

Again, well done, indeed.

BigPappy42BigPappy42over 5 years ago
Wow

Fantastic story! Well written, great characters and a great little surprises twist at the end. Thanks for such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fan-Damn-Tastic!

Awesome series! The flow and build-up was constant and steady from chap 1 thru chap 8. That was a constant tease in itself. Then Inga's revelation to Randy here at the end was spot on. And tricky. I enjoyed this very much. 5*. -dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hottest Mom

One of the very best stories on the site of any genre. Pacing is tremendous and characters rounded and not just a by product of sex scenes. Look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY EXPERTLY NARRATED

CONGRATULATIONS! You have set a new standard for excellence in story telling.

Thank you for taking the time to perfect the word choice, pacing, grammar and all the other little things that are the difference between good stories and great ones.

cibixcibixover 5 years ago
Wow, captivating start to finish

Bravo on the story, great arc and lovely to follow their journey (and twist at the end). Enjoy your stories, looking forward to others and re-reading this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Even better the 2nd time

I had recently read this but wanted to read it again. Glad I did! It was like reading it for the 1st time. I remembered the initial jogging scene and the "under the bed" scene but not much of the rest. Senility sux! Anyway, excellent series. The description of mom was so good that I think I could pick her out of a crowd as long as she is wearing her jogging outfit.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 5 years ago
WOW!

Seven and a half chapters of very well written foreplay followed by a couple paragraphs of the hottest sex on this site! OMG!!! Keep writing pleeeease and I'll keep reading!

Rating: 10 out of 5 stars.

Mikal1134Mikal1134over 5 years ago
Fucking great

A long agonising build up, but the wait was well worth it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5

The best story on here . I am a chicken Mom I wanted this for awhile , I just haven't been drunk enough yet .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Holy wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm glad they finally fucked!

It took eight chapters, and a lot of unnecessary side stories before finally getting to fucking. There should have been a lot more fucking, and way more vocal expressions of pleasure from both mom and son. Only the final chapter of the series get five stars.

biggun4603biggun4603over 4 years ago
Perfect

That was perfect. I always believed. That for this to happen. For real. There would be a lot of back and forth with their emotions. Well written. I loved it.

DonniehartDonniehartover 4 years ago
Awstruck

This has to be one of the best stories I've read on here. Author gave just enough details to give the reader a vivid image in thier mind without drawing it out causing you to loose intrest.

I'll read this one again!

HrcakHrcakabout 4 years ago
The best story

I liked all of your stories but this one is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Better if Mom were widow

Having Dad in story creates conflicts... if widow, son calims her..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Series

I have been on Literotica as Anonymous for 20 years and his series has it all. May be the best I have read. Thanks and I see no reason why you cant add more Chapters. I am sure that Inga and Randy can have a lot more fun, exploring her past and doing new stuff.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 3 years ago
Time for a sequel or long epilogue?

I have enjoyed the story (5 stars) and have re-read it a couple of times since I first discovered it. To me, re-reading it, knowing about the plot twist in the end makes even better. I would love to know if the exhibitionism continued. Did they ever revisit the nude beach? How did they manage around his friends? And what about the mother’s backstory? Was she a stripper in her early twenties? How about the two of them go on vacation and the mom enters a amateur stripping contest (is that still a thing)?

But I love this story!

Donfenelly26Donfenelly26over 3 years ago

This was kinda like going through the emotions of watching Game of Thrones. Great start and the build up was amazing, and you're just very hyped about the finale sine the build up was taking us there and then when we finally get to the final season "chapter" it was such a let down. 2 pages for the best build up ever and this is the first vouyer/exhibitionist story that I really liked and it ended way too soon. There's so many directions the story can take, many possibilities, this was just the start to something beautiful.. not the end. Please please continue this series, don't do to us what GoT did

3 stars for this chapter but the rest got a 5

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 3 years agoAuthor

Replying to Donfelly26: Thank you for taking the time to comment and for letting me know you enjoyed (most of) the story. I understand how you feel, and when I look back on the last chapter I agree. I wish it had been longer. When I wrote it I felt eager to get it finished after all the time I had put into it, so the chapter ended up being a bit short.

I still have long term plans to continue this series but I'm nowhere close to getting that done. Still just in the early stages of plotting what's to come. I probably will try to write the whole series before I publish it so I publish the chapter closer together in time next time.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 3 years ago

I loved it!! Sexy, erotic, tender. Very believable. Keep it up.

mwdean92mwdean92over 3 years ago

Best story on here by far! Thank you.

mal321mal321over 3 years ago

this was the best ive read on literotica !

Paul73Paul73over 3 years ago
Wow

Wow I have really enjoyed the full 8 chapters. It had me enthralled and excited and I couldn’t wait for the next chapter I wish you could continue with it and go with how they carry on in there life together

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very believable

Best story on here by far!

newporter56newporter56over 3 years ago
Good story

To bad it is the end....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best series on the site. Beautiful and right ending. Would love to check in with them in a few years.

jcus0511jcus0511about 3 years ago

What a superb story and conclusion. SD should be very proud of this work. All the elements came together perfectly and seamlessly creating a truly erotic piece of fiction that sends the readers senses reeling. Marvellous!

jcus0511jcus0511about 3 years ago

A fabulously well crafted story. Genuinely erotic and engaging from go to woe. Marvellous! Can’t wait for the sequel which holds so much promise. Well done SD on creating such a memorable piece for all readers on this site.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Brilliant!!! Absolutely Brilliant!!!

So the ending infers that she may have been a stripper in the 80s. Did his dad meet her at a men's club or strip bar? Did she let herself be picked up by customers for extra income? I wish that there had been a point at the end detailing her experiences in the 80s. Thank you so much for the happily ever after ending. I feel sorry for the commenter that bailed early on because he felt the narrative was heading toward sharing, gangbangs are glory holes. This was so well done. Thank you for writing and submitting the great narrative. I hope you are still submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How the heck this series ISN'T in the" Hall of Fame" is utterly utterly beyond the realms of sensibility..

The single most capturing, erotic, at times I've laughed loud, been enraptured, constantly erect & simply stunned with your tale.

51 years old this year, 40 of those sexually aware & I've never read a more erotic, believable tale. Thankyou 👍👍👍👍👍

williepeterwilliepeteralmost 3 years ago

guaranteed cure for ED

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great series! Thanks much for it! Keep up the great work!

rbell42rbell42almost 3 years ago

Thank you for that series. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story! Yeah, i had forgotten about the revelation she dropped on him. That was a very creative twist for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written and thought out.

Congratulations!

tgcondotgcondoalmost 3 years ago

This story was amazingly well done! I love the long build-up and the progression in their relationship leading to the exciting, hoped-for, finish. In the league of the best stories from alwayswantedto! Thank you!

DapitbullDapitbullover 2 years ago

This was good ending but should of happened 3 chapters ago

PnwviewsPnwviewsover 2 years ago

Wow. So good thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I would like some vocal expression of pleasure while fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories I have ever read! I hope there are more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot story. I would have liked it if it didn't take so long to come to fruition, no pun intended. Also, he could have pushed her more than he did. I would love to see him have her tattooed and pierced and encourage her to have sex with other people. Men and women. Push her limits. He should also embarrass her more. Humiliate her more and really transcend her past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need more of their adventures. The mom sounds like a helena matteson type looking woman. Love it.

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 2 years agoAuthor

I wasn't familiar with "Helena Matteson" but she's pretty close to my image of Inga, the mom. She's a tall, lean, Norwegian. Just like a woman I used to date.

otherloakotherloakover 2 years ago

I gave low rating since Dad was still in the story. If she were a widow, it will be about a Son claiming her his woman. No conflict with Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m sad that it’s over. This needs to continue. Such a fantastic story. Loved every bit of the series.

Please continue

Sam23312Sam23312over 2 years ago

SO HOT!!!

Kept me on the edge through the whole story. Incredibly sexy. Sensual more than erotic. Can you fall in love with a fictitious character? I guess so!

Where were these women when I was younger?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ahhh!!!please u have to continue this please..... I want more sex of Randy and Inga..... Holy fuck the story was hot but I wish for more sex and anal and everything else between them

dottie86dottie86about 2 years ago
Sexy and Superb!

This story goes into my top five! Sexy all the way and a great ending.....so very well done.........but I wouldn't mind another chapter

BiscuitHammerBiscuitHammerabout 2 years ago

Just re-read all your work, and have confirmed this is my favourite story of yours, Simon. Good job.

And you won't get any objection from me if you find a way to continue this li'l saga.

- BH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, Well enough written I felt like I was the son and she was my mom. I could picture them in my mind, I could see their faces and her gorgeous body. You have a knack of describing people so your reader can see them in their mind. Don't stop what you do but get someone to reread each page ad catch your errors. Other than that keep it up.

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedabout 2 years ago

I loved it. Was well worth the wait. I was surprised with the ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a long story but well worth it loved the ending a mother and sons love came full circle gave it a 5 i think it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikalmost 2 years ago

A slow burn, but boy did it burn hot. 10 out of 5...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story and buildup. I wish you’d continue with more chapters or at least prolong the last chapter to 4-5 pages with some morning after stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great story! A little long, but absolutely, positively great.

mlektm50smlektm50sover 1 year ago

I think the story is perfect. This was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish I hadn't read it... The initial chapters were okay but the ending sucks. It was abrupt, almost like the author was in a hurry to finish it.

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

This whole story was great. However, I agree that the last chapter could have been and should have been longer.

Also, the story could easily continue. Mom is obviously an exhibitionist and somewhat a slut and son loves it. That opens up so many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many chapters were far better than the ending. Maybe restart where this ends off a start a few more making the ending better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the series was too long. One must balance between too short or too long. My disappointment was not necessarily the ending but rather how long it took to get to the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the "Series Info" section of this story, it states that the author continues to work on this story. That could really be great. This has been fun reading. Through out this series, one thing kept my attention -the physical description given for mom; all the way up to and including the dance in the lastchapter. And chapter 5?, the jogging and nude swimming scenes were awesome, my favorite chapter. And i really liked mom's confession at the very end. That (her explanation) was the only part that i would call that involved emotional Intimacy. Though short, it was special. Please continue this.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

The "Literotica Letdown" strikes again. I haven't come across the LL in a while. A shame it had to happen with this story. For those who don't know, I came up with the term "Literotica Letdown" for stories I read on this website that are perfectly fine, some even good and a few stories great that explode into a pile of shit at the ending. This is one of those stories.

I love long stories...when they're worth it. I thought this story was really stretching those boundaries and then, finally in Chapter fucking 8, the final, shortest chapter of this long read, an awful climax to the story. The actual sex scene was nothing special - hell, there were more details to read when they went skinny dipping than when mother and son actually fucked. Not enjoyable.

A story like this would be 1000% better if mother and son finally did the deed in Chapter 5 (I'm just going by length...not content) and then there was also a Chapter 6 describing their budding romance. Develop the love between the two people. You blather on with a wild scenario unfolding in an adult book shop and when the ultimate goal is reached, you end the story. I honestly think authors think they're being clever or something - like, they want us to imagine how great things must have turned out for mother and son - no need to write about any of it. I don't get it.

I don't give poor scores for this because 90% of the story was enjoyable (though a tad too long)! Instead, I leave no rating at all. I'm not here to hurt authors' ratings.

WehdaddyWehdaddyover 1 year ago

Well written and great timing of event progression. Classic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was one of the best reads so far thank you

GrandEagle53GrandEagle5312 months ago

What a let down and waste. 8 chapters with LESS than 1/2 page of fucking.

BunnymasterBunnymaster9 months ago

Excellent writing!

A definite case of the journey being more important than the destination. This story will change my approach to the next story I author.

LegendInMyOwnMindLegendInMyOwnMind8 months ago

Damn, this series deserved 7 stars, a pity Lit will only let me give it 5. The rating is for the whole series. You made it pretty obvious Mom would give him all in the end, but it was deliciously drawn out. You really played it close to the vest about Mom's motivation, not revealing until the last page that she was as eager as Randy all along. You captured the exhibitionist/voyeur dynamic perfectly. A surprise twist on the dom/sub dynamic without the SM aspects.

KittyLover80KittyLover808 months ago

WOW! AWESOME STORY. A terrific story and an exciting read. Great plot & characters. Thanks for developing this amazing story and plot. I hope you choose to continue this story with many additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story but build up was far to slow and when things did happen I felt it could of been far hotter, it was like a great cake, you had all the perfect ingredients but was not cooked long enough, any young guy having feelings for a mature lady the one thing he would want and imagine would be to see her in stockings, and apart from the sex shop scence she never wore them, huge let down.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Any update on the sequel series?

cuffsandstuffcuffsandstuff6 months ago

I was a bit underwhelmed by the ending. Seems like it's incomplete but I still give it 5 stars. I saw your comment about 3 years ago that you were working on a sequel. Are you still planning on it or did so much time pass, you decided to give up on it?

sbmcruisesbmcruise6 months ago

Like others, I was incredibly loving the story until the hugely unsatisfactory ending. The author had already setup anal both both mom and son's interest in her asshole and then NOTHING? I expected, wanted a 3 hole fuck fest over many pages with the promise of so much more and we got 1/2 a page.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great love story. Reminds me of the relationship with my late mother.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Left wondering about moms sordid past. so much left unsaid. Great until the opened end.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Held my attention. A great exotic read for a taboo subject. I thought it was odd how the mom let the son take complete control. She was very sly and manipulative. There’s so much I’d like to know about the mom. Was she a stripper earlier in life? Where did she learn to perform like that? Someday this relationship will end,,.but how? A sequel could answer those questions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES