My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a bathroom break, almost desperate to see the photo mom had sent me. I threaded my way through aisles of electronics to get to the other side of the store. Once I was in the bathroom I shut myself in a stall. I pulled out the phone and looked at the photo.

I thought by now I couldn't be surprised, but the new photo didn't just surprise me, it staggered me.

The photo showed mom in her private office on the fourth floor, on top of her desk. She was on her knees, with her fingertips pressed against the desk to the side of her, and her chest pushed out. She stared into the phone camera. She was completely naked. Even more amazing was the suction cup dildo fastened to the desk under her and pushed two thirds of the way up inside her. Behind her I saw part of the door to her office. It was closed. Thank goodness for that.

I knew mom had some privacy in her office, but I didn't know if there was a lock on the door or how often people stopped by. For her to have taken off all her clothes, set up the phone camera, and posed for the photo, would have been time consuming and incredibly risky.

I had to respond to this one. I sent a text message back: :o

It was all I could think to write.

My head was swimming and my cock was harder than ever. It was nearly impossible to stop thinking about mom. But, unfortunately, I had to get back to work, for a while longer.

The hours crawled by, and I checked the time with increasing frequency and urgency. At last, my shift ended. I bolted out of the store, my feet unsteady and out of control in my need to get home.

The sun had set and the sky to the west was a mash of rose and purple. I jumped into my car and sped home. My hands gripped the steering wheel with manic intensity. I was going home, to my mom, to my birthday celebration, and to . . . something. I didn't know what, for sure. But mom had said I would like it.

Interminable minutes later I pulled my car into the driveway. I vaulted out of the car and over the walkway to the front door. The amber glow of the porchlight illuminated a note tacked to the door. The word "Randy" appeared on it in large flowing letters. I opened it and read the short message.

"Come inside, the door is open. Put all your things down in the entryway inside the door, walk to the living room, and sit down in the wooden chair. And wait."

I pulled the door open, my breath nearly choked off with anticipation.

Inside the house, the lights were off. But candles burned everywhere, illuminating the house with a low, flickering glow. Following mom's instructions, I put by backpack down, and I took my phone and wallet and keys and put them on top of the backpack. Mom was nowhere to be seen. The house was perfectly quiet. A big hand-painted paper sign said "Happy Birthday Randy" in neat letters against the entry way wall.

Not knowing where mom was or what else to do, I followed her instructions and walked into the living room. It also was lit up by candles everywhere, but beyond the reach of candlelight it was dark. Chairs and tables had been pushed to the side to clear a large space on the wood floor in the middle of the room. And at one side sat a heavy armless wooden chair, facing into the room.

This is strange, I thought. But I stuck to mom's script and I sat in the chair. I scanned the room and perked up my ears for any sign of mom. I heard nothing for a full minute.

The heavy strum of power chords from an electric guitar suddenly filled the room, and I jumped in the chair seat. The sound enveloped me. It came from several speakers that mom must have set around the room. I hadn't noticed them before in the gloom, but I noticed them now. I recognized the song, too: "Mother", by Danzig. I smiled to myself. Mom had a sense of humor.

And then I saw her. Gliding into the room seemingly out of nowhere, stepping from a dark room corner into the middle of the floor, in front of me. My jaw dropped open and my cock hardened.

You haven't lived until you've seen your mom not only dressed like a stripper but looking every bit the part.

Mom looked the part. Her feet were perched perilously high on clear, plastic platform stripper heels, spread on the floor shoulder-length apart. From the floor my eyes moved up the length of her endlessly long, supple legs to the place where her thighs disappeared under form-fitting, shiny baby-blue shorts, the side seam of which could not have been more than three inches. The front of the shorts veed down to a point that stopped no more than an inch above her sex, if that. Above and beyond the waistband of the tiny shorts mom's long, lightly muscled torso extended up to the bottom of a snug white crop top, which was emblazoned with the words "Hot" and "Mom" in black letters over each jutting breast. Mom had teased or permed her hair somehow so that it had puffed and swelled into a thick, voluptuous, dirty blond mane. Her hair cascaded wildly over her bare shoulders. She looked like a hot babe from a 1980s music video. But hotter.

She didn't look like a housewife play-acting as a stripper. She looked like a real stripper.

And she moved like one.

After the slow-building introduction, the song burst into a faster rhythm, hard and furious and intense. Mom's body moved with it. Her hips rocked to the song's beat, and her hands moved to its words. Mom's body rocked and swayed in a feral fugue with the song's deep bass line.

For the first time, I realized my mom could really dance. It wasn't an easy song to dance to, either, but mom did it. She stood no more than ten feet from me, hips swaying, and arms raised over her head. At first, she danced facing me, breasts pushed out and hips pushed back. Her loose, blond hair sprayed in every direction as she moved. In a single beat she turned around, and her ass was almost in my face, rocking and twirling to the music.

Mom dropped to the ground, up on her fingertips and on the toes of her high heels. She started twerking at me, her ass pumping up and slashing one way and then another in sync with the music. It was all I could do to make myself stay in the chair and not jump forward and grab her.

While still on the floor mom sat up, facing away from me, and quickly swept the crop top off her. She wore a tiny bra top underneath. She spun around so I could see it. The fabric was shiny and thin, and the hard points of mom's nipples showed under it. The bra was for show only; it provided no support, and as mom moved to the music her tits jiggled uncontrollably.

Mom's ass hit the floor and lifted off it, and in another quick sweep her little shorts came off, lifted up and along her legs and over the stripper heels until they flew away from her body in a steep arc. Now mom wore only a tiny G-string and bra.

As I watched her I marveled at her skill. She's done this before, I thought. I didn't know when or where, but I knew she'd done this before. There were things about my mom I didn't know, but she was giving me glimpses of her past. I wanted to know it all.

The song reached its fast furious crescendo, and its final chord barely finished before the next song started: another Danzig song -- "She Rides." The frenzy of the first song gave way to the slow, steady, seductive beat of the second.

Mom's body adjusted. It slowed and settled into a sexy and slinky rhythm. She stood and danced closer to me, keeping her eyes on mine. She drew near me. I could barely contain myself on the chair, but I did. It was mom's show and I didn't want to interrupt it. Just before her knees touched mine she turned around, and she put her thong-clad bottom in my lap. Mom gave me a lap dance, the best imaginable. Her pert ass touched down right where my cock lay under my pants, and she twirled it lightly over me. I pushed up, so she could feel my hardness.

I had reached such a lofty peak of excitement that I knew I'd come in my pants if mom kept going, but she seemed to know that, and before I came her ass lifted off me. She rocked and swayed forward until she was a few feet away, and then she turned around.

Hands went to a clasp between her breasts, and a second later her bra snapped open and the cups sprang free and my beautiful mom's exquisitely beautiful breasts popped out free and boundless and unfettered, offering themselves unimpeded to my hungry eyes. Mom leaned forward, bringing her full, swinging breasts closer to me. I reached a hand out to grab one, but she pulled away. She wagged a finger at me as though to say, "Bad boy."

I stared at mom in a state of rapture and disbelief. By now, I'd seen every inch of my mom's naked, hot body. I'd poked it and probed it and pierced it with my eyes, my hands, my tongue. Her nude body had no more mysteries to offer me. But still it was miraculous, a thing of wonder and transcendent beauty, and I wanted her with every pore and cell of my body. My eyes feasted on her as she danced for me, a tiny thong the only thing holding her body back from full nudity.

She wanted to be nude for me. I could see it in her eyes and in the movement of her body. She swayed and rocked her body and squatted to the ground. Her butt swung down, to the floor, and her elbows braced her body on the ground and her knees came together, and I saw hands hook themselves around the tiny stringy sides of her G-string panties and pull up. The little panties rose off her ass and up her long legs and met the plastic stripper heels. A panty string snagged briefly against one of the heels before it sprang free, and then the G-string went flying through the air before it fell and lay in a small tangled heap on the floor.

Now mom was completely naked. And she wanted me to see her.

She held her legs together and then scissored them across each other before flinging them wide and straight, stripper heels pointing to the walls on either side of the room. Her hand went between her legs and she opened herself to me, lips pulled back and the pink depths of her pussy open and on view.

I couldn't help it. My hand grabbed my crotch. My cock was hard and straining against my pants.

Mom lifted her ass off the ground, legs still wide, pussy still open and exposed and wet. The damp and pink flesh inside mom's opened lips sparkled in the candlelight.

Mom twirled around and backed up her knees and plastic heels, so her ass was no more than a few feet from me. She held her legs and hands wide on the floor. Her ass swung wild and exposed before my face. Her body traced sinuous curves to the music in that position for over a minute.

Mom stood up and turned around. She rocked and swayed and walked toward me. Her hand went down, pressing against my cock inside my pants. It was uncomfortably hard, and it bent to the side under my pants. Mom's hands went to work, busying themselves over my belt buckle and zipper. The belt buckle came loose and soon mom's hands were pulling my pants down. They slid over my thighs and knees and bunched around my ankles, along with my boxer briefs. I was naked at the waist and my cock stood straight up in a needy salute to my hot mom.

Slender fingers moved forward and took my cock, gripping it and massaging it. Mom masturbated me, but not too fast or too hard. She didn't want me to come yet. Her hips rose, and her legs spread, and she straddled me, and before I knew what was happening my cock, harder and straighter than it had ever been, lay pressed between the lips of mom's pussy.

My hard cock pointed up, its head against mom's clitoris. The thin petals of her pussy, spread to either side, framed my cock's girth, urgently welcoming it inside her. I wasn't inside her yet, but my shaft was pushed up against the wet and raw inside of her, slicked with her fluids, and I knew we were moments away.

Mom never stopped looking me in the eye. Her hand gripped me. It guided me. She rose, and her hand pointed me, and my cockhead took her direction and in a moment it was poised at her entrance, eager and open and hungry for me.

Mom paused with her hand wrapped around my cock and I shivered with the anticipation of what was about to happen.

Mom and I pushed forward at the same time, and I entered her. It took no more than a second. Mom was in my lap and she pushed down, and I pushed up and I filled her, once and forever.

I fucked my mom. She sat on me and looked at me, with my cock deep inside her.

There is no way to capture in a word or phrase or sentence all that I felt at that moment. The head of my penis lay deep inside my mother, near her cervix. The woman who'd given birth to me now sat on my lap, joined to me cock to cunt. Whatever might happen in the future, this moment could never be undone. My mom was my lover, for good or ill, for now and for all time.

All I could think of was my need and desire for more of her cunt. I grabbed her hips and lifted her and then pulled her back down on me. Mom threw her head back and gasped, so I knew she wanted it too. I took control of the pace, lifting her and pulling her back to me fast and hard, trying each time to push myself deeper insider her.

Mom and I fucked each other. I pushed into her and she pushed down on me. We rocked and pushed and pulled against each other. I thrust deeply insider her, as deeply as I could. Mom's delicious body gave way to me, accepting each fast, needy thrust and welcoming more.

My eyes closed for a few moments to relish the sensation of our fucking, but they opened not long after to enjoy the sight of her. Mom's nude body, lit only by the uneven flicker of candle light, rose and fell before me, on my lap. Her full breasts shook, and her nipples stood out as hard, dark points in the low light. My cock filled her with singular purpose. I needed to release inside her. I needed mom to feel the splash of my cum.

It didn't take much longer. Mom was close, too -- I could tell. Her breathing grew faster and shallower and she whimpered with each of my hard, fast thrusts into her.

"Randy," mom purred, her hands on my neck and in my hair.

"Mom," I growled, my hands hard against her hips to hold her against me.

Mom and I fucked that way -- I don't know how long. Time meant nothing. It bided its time while mom and I moved furiously against each other.

And then, suddenly, I felt her entire body spasm. She cried out and shook. And I let go. All my longing and frustration and need gave way to a single moment of pure fulfilment. My cock emptied itself into my mom's pussy, spurt after spurt after spurt. My hands grabbed her hips hard to make sure she got everything I could give her. I let out a breath of relief and exaltation. At last, my cum was inside my mom, where I wanted it to be.

Mom shook and squealed while my cock emptied itself. We quaked together, and I grasped her body at her waist. Her fingers dug in to my shoulders, almost painfully.

Mom and I quivered and came down from our orgasms together, our arms clutching one another.

Minutes later -- I don't know how many -- I came down from the high of my orgasm and I became aware of the feel of my hands on my mom's body. My fingers splayed out against her bare hips. I squeezed my fingers against her skin.

"Fuck," I said. "I did it. I've got you. I seduced my mom."

Mom's eyes were glazed and unfocused from her fucking-induced stupor, but they refocused quickly at my remark and she stared at me, a playful, knowing smile on her face.

"You seduced me?" she asked. "Is that what you think? Randy, I think you need to know something."

She shifted on my lap, putting a hand to my face and caressing my cheek lightly with her fingers while her pussy remained firmly fixed to my cock.

"I've wanted you for a long time," mom said. "Six months, at least. I remember when it started. You came home after an afternoon run. You weren't wearing a shirt and you were hot and sweaty and for the first time I noticed the muscles in your chest. I was horny and frustrated after the divorce from your dad and I needed a man. Online dating didn't work so well. And then, suddenly, I noticed you. My son. You were more of a man to me than any other men I knew.

"But I felt guilty about it. I was your mom. It wasn't appropriate for me to have those . . . feelings about you. I tried to put them aside.

"But then you caught up to me that day when I was running. I saw the way you looked at me. You were turned on by looking at me. We stood on the hill together and the sun was going down and you looked at me with a look that . . . it melted me. I could see it in your eyes and in the way your body reacted. Am I right?"

"Yeah," I replied. "I'd never thought of you as hot before that. You were my mom. But since that day I haven't been able to think of anything other than how hot you are."

"I could see that," she said. "I saw the hunger in your eyes when you looked at me. And I loved it. I wanted more of it. I showed off to you that night on the sofa. Did you think that was an accident? It wasn't."

I was struck to the bone by what mom was telling me. Everything about the past few weeks between mom and me was different from what I'd thought.

"I wanted you," mom continued, "But I couldn't just come out and say it. So, I let you take charge. I felt bad as your mother wanting you, but I figured if you were the assertive one somehow it would be O.K. And you kept pushing, thank God. I saw the lust in your eyes. You wanted me, and I wanted to give myself to you. But I couldn't do it right away. I had to be sure it was right. It took me a while to figure out that it was. And here we are."

Mom stopped talking and pressed her lips against mine, and I kissed her back. She straddled my lap with my cock standing straight and deep inside her, even though I'd just come.

I thought maybe mom wanted to talk rather than fuck. I began to pull out of her, but mom grabbed my ass and stopped me from doing so. She pressed her head against mine and she spoke softly but urgently into my ear.

"Stay inside me," she said. So, even though we were both spent, we kept fucking.

"I think we crossed a boundary tonight," I said to her. Her hands still were on my ass, pressing me tightly against her, and she started rocking her hips gently against mine.

"I think we should try different boundaries," she said. "Or maybe no boundaries."

Somehow, my cock already was stiffening again, and I felt her wet cunt grip and squeeze my thickening shaft.

I stared into the bottomless depths of my mother's green eyes, shining with love and lust.

"Holy fuck, mom," I whispered. "You are so hot."

"A good mommy wants to look hot for her son," she said.

THE END.

12