All Comments on 'My Mom, My Secretary'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story

Great story. Realistic and detailed. Shows that this type of relationship can be a wonderful thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love happy endings

This is a great story by a prolific and gifted writer. Sean and his mother are deeply, truly in love--and lust--with each other. As smart, successful, and good-looking as he is, Sean could have his pick of many, many cunts. But the one cunt he desires, that he needs with his whole body and soul, is the same one he came out of, his own mother's cunt. That's the dream of lots and lots of boys, but sadly, they can only whack off dreaming about it. Sean's lucky, his mother wants her darling baby boy as much as he wants his voluptuous infinitely exciting mom. When Sean sticks his hard young cock up between his mother's legs and slides it up his own birth canal, both son and mother know that that's exactly where his cock belongs. Nothing can ever feel as welcoming and natural as his own mother's wet warm ever-loving twat. Nothing can ever feel as fulfilling to his mother as having her boy back up where he started out. Blowing his young balls up where he was once a baby and splattering his precious semen all over his mother's cunt-walls is bliss for them both. Of course they get married, and now Sean's cock is up his mother's twat more than it's just hanging down over his balls. And his semen is potent. A girl and now a pair of twin boys, beautiful mementoes of their hot incestuous fucks. This is one lucky motherfucker and one lucky son-fucked mom.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 9 years ago
Superb story.

Well, you managed to completely run the table on everything I like in incest romance- believable relationships, solid plotting, a little local color and character development, and let's face it, son-sired babies loved and cared for by mom and son. C'est ca plus marvellous!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
Fantastic

A superb storyline that is interesting and erotic.

I loved the ending, it was spot on.

Thanks for the good read.

DougntexasDougntexasover 9 years ago
DougNTexas

Great story and great plot. The same last name at work might have messed them up, but other then that a great plot. A obit for dad might have been a tad problem and no other relatives on either side materialized. But I did enjoy the story and the theme also. Keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liked the story.

However, it would have been more enjoyable had you taken more time to proofread and edit. There were a few problems that interrupted the flow of the story, but it was a nice premise. (We'll assume the mother used her maiden name when she applied for the position, and had used it at her other jobs, as well as on the marriage license.)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved the buildup and backstory to the eventual sex. As other commenters mentioned, I was puzzled how they got around the same last name thing at work. Everything else worked, though.

Darkone57Darkone57over 9 years ago
Loved it !

It's not often you get to enjoy a story based in your own home town. The story had a couple hick-ups but all in all was well written with good plot build and flow. Thanks for a fun and entertaining read.

SarfLondonLadSarfLondonLadover 9 years ago
AWESOME

Very good. One of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Supposed Story Problems

A couple individuals have left comments suggesting a few 'problems' with the overall believability of this story, and I thought I'd like to tackle them.

1. Charlie and Sean having the same surname

If anyone cares to take a moment to open another tab and Google "common American family names" or "common American surnames", the first two links will take you to a listing of the top 1000 most-common surnames in the United States, compiled from the 1990 Census. A brief perusal of that list will show you that there are 25 family names, whose incidences number anywhere from half a million people to over two million people. Even without resorting to having a family name like Smith or Jones, there are 23 family names that are common enough that nobody in the firm would necessarily suspect Charlie and Sean as being related.

Additionally, for the folks who don't know much about Arizona, Tempe (the setting for this tale) is a "suburb" that is part of the Phoenix metroplex, the overall population of which is 3.25 million people, according to the 2000 US Census. In a metropolitan area this size, it would not be surprising to find plenty of non-related individuals with last names such as Wilson, Taylor, Martin, or Young, or any of the other top 25 from the surname list.

2. Charlie used her maiden name to apply at Sean's law firm

Anyone who had been hired for employment in the last ten years or more should recall that they were required to provide proof of citizenship (birth certificate, passport, driver's license, naturalization papers, etc.) to prove that they are American citizens, in order to comply with recent laws against hiring illegal aliens.

Additionally, they were required to produce their Social Security identification card, as further proof of their legality to work, and to provide their SSAN for the proper withholding of Social Security taxes from their paychecks. Typically, Charlie would have acquired an "updated" card, to reflect her change of name upon marrying Sean's father. (And, judging from the author's description of that man's ego, it's not very likely that he would have permitted Charlie to retain her maiden name following the wedding.)

Again, the commonality of surnames in the United States, and the population of the Phoenix metropolitan area, would have prevented any immediate suspicion of Sean and Charlie being related. While I'm sure that people in the firm might have asked, a simple chuckling "Well, we're probably related, somewhere back along the family tree, but I wouldn't know where..." would suffice as an overall denial.

Too, many English surnames originated from common situations. "John, the baker" eventually became "John Baker". "Edward, John's son" became "Ed Johnson". The surname "Clark" derives from the English "clark" ("clerk") or "cleric". With all of the towns and hamlets in England having had one or two bakers, or millers (people who ground the grain for flour), there are whole family trees of Millers and Bakers who are not related to each other, unless you want to go all the way back to Adam and Eve.

3. Problems arising from Sean's dad's obituary

Obituaries can be either simple or complex. Some simply state, "so-and-so, born on such and such date, entered into rest on thus and so date." It's up to the family of the deceased to provide further information. If they choose not to do so, there will be no listing of next of kin who survive. My surmise is that, with the "fiction" of Charlie and Sean being a dating couple, Charlie would have elected not to publish much detail in her late husband's obituary - at least in the Phoenix newspapers.

4. Marriage License problems

The author doesn't state how long a time elapses between the father's death and the trip to the Pacific coast. Only a couple months would truly be required. Once Charlie had a copy of the death certificate (the mortuary usually has 3 to 6 copies ready within 3 days of the death), she only had to go to the local Department of Motor Vehicles office and request a change-of name on her driver's license, back to her maiden name. If the DMV asked for a reason, all she need do is state that she and her late husband didn't get along at all well for the last X years of the marriage, but she didn't believe in divorce. Now that he's gone, she no longer wishes to be forced to wear his name. Once she has the driver's license (photo ID), a copy of her birth certificate is the only other required ID for a Las Vegas wedding license. All she has to do is fib, on the application form, and say that she has never been married. Since the wedding chapels in Vegas pay scant attention to the detail on licenses, they'd never wonder that Charlie's first name (Charlotte) is the same as Sean's mother's first name.

5. Problems at the Law Firm

Sean would have filled out his application at the firm during the summer when he first clerked there, between college years. When he eventually graduated, and the firm took him on as a practicing attorney, he wouldn't have had to fill out any further paperwork. Given the number of years between that and Charlie's coming to work at the firm, the odds are that nobody would connect her name and address with Sean's emergency contact information, so nobody would get suspicious, then. And it's likely that Sean's father had insurance from his old law firm, that provided long-term disability coverage that would have handled the bulk of his medical expenses in the nursing home. The rest, Charlie would have paid out of pocket from their lifetime of saving a high-powered attorney's annual salary.

That should eliminate all of the potential problems with this great story!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Excellent stuff

Sweet, hot, romantic, babies, everything I love in a Mom-son story. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

good read like the build up loved the sex and for the long and detailed explanations to the plot and story by some one other than the author was extraordinary. I think I enjoyed that almost as the story. ALMOST, my cock say different but that is another story

venus_canvenus_canover 9 years ago
Superb

As with all your stories this one is superb. The build up of characters is excellent and the pace and the dialog feels like the reader is just watching the lovely couple.

Venus

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RE ANON; I love happy endings

I really wish someone would do something with this crude rude no good for nothing

This piece of trash has comments just like this on almost every incest story I have read,, I love incest stories and i like to read the comments, how ever with this imbecile commenting I have pretty much givin up reading comments

This was an awesome well told story

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago

A nice well thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excelent Story

Well told with all the care and feeling it should have. Nice to see a story that's about 2 consenting adults that take the time to think about who and what they want.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 9 years ago
Son impregnates mom

I love stories in which a son makes his mother pregnant. Keep up the hot writing!

hot36ddhot36ddover 9 years ago
Hot

Very sexy makes horny!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good

While I enjoyed most of the story I hate it whenever the author feels like the people involved in an incestuous relationship 1) need to get married, and/or 2) get pregnant. Can't they just have sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"Husband-son" and "Mother-wife" kind of went over the top and brought the whole story down a couple notches for me.

crow0085crow0085over 9 years ago
BRAVO

this story is full of emotion, unconventional relationship between a mother and a son with a stronger bond of love.

carry on.

fanofrexfanofrexover 9 years ago
Great story

Loved how much emotion and detail this story had. Although the end seemed a bit rushed. This kind of story lends itself so well to thoughtful reluctance and sexual tension and it just seemed like once they were at the party they had made the hard flip from pretend couple to sex partners too quickly. Still a great read. I look forward to more.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
just the right combination

drama, romance, intrigue, reluctance, discovery, tragedy, and happy ever after.

very good story

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a wonderful story!

I really enjoyed how you told the story and how you let the characters and plot develop naturally. This was more than an Incest/Taboo story, I considerate it a Romance/Love story. It flowed really well and I commend you for it. Complete a longer version and submit it to Harlequin Romances for publication (just a thought).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

WONDERFUL. Plot, Motive, Faultless Execution. Could have been... Caligula? Thanks for keeping short. Don't need 6 pgs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

That was really good. Normally I am not one for Mother/Son stories but I am a sucker for romances and this was pretty perfect.

If anything the only thing I would suggest would be a little more of a slow burn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
*****+ (FIVE STARS PLUS) I read it as a love story & as a piece of erotic fiction & as a jerk-off fantasy, basically 3-IN-1!

A (young) man who does not have hots for his mom can not imagine how intensely you want to touch her body ANYWHERE: I dreamt about my mom's haunches, knees, the back of her knees, her tummy, her boobs, her arms, her armpits, her shoulders, her neck, her lips... Way before i would be close to the hole whence i originally came, i would have come for the first if not for the second time.

If you are incestuous you still love your mother, you are just sexually attracted to her too.

badmommy71badmommy71about 9 years ago
such a beautiful story!!!

There is nothing else in the world that compares to having your son's baby. ;-)

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Good Story****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
* * * * *

Erotic & romantic.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
very romantic

and a first

a lawyer as the good guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank You!

I am awed by this story. It's never happened before to any other story. Thank you. I like your other writings but this one stands out of those other ones. A REAL MASTERPIECE. This story left me awed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the very best

write what you know?

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
A wonderful story!

So well written, even if not my primary focus, just darn good:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4.9/5.0 = 98% = A+

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quite remarkable

Very well developed and written. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So well written?

I can't even get into the plot, there are so many editorial mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
in response to so well written...

get off the documentary train, this is neither the illiad nor the oddisey that she is writing, this is ENTERTAINMENT not the epic novel if you only read it to find fault, then go read kemper, niven, or Shakespeare......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

What a great story, thank you for your hard work. Stories like this feed many men's sexual fantasies. I get so hard reading about young men who hump away on their mothers glorious pussy, to have their mature mother surrender their fertile womb, laying back on her marital Bed and spreading her mature thighs to invite her own son, with his young hard cock, to penetrate her womb and deposit his seed where he once was born. They say many animals return to their birthplace to lay eggs, for many men there seems to be a deep desire to return to their own mothers womb a recreate their fathers conquest and make their mother their own. Many young men desire to fondle their mothers soft body, once again suckle from her breasts, and ultimately defile their fathers wife and leave her with a sodden pussy, then cuddle with her long enough for their cock to recover and then mount mummy's pussy again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mom and I worked late together!

We were alone in the office, and nothing needed to even be said, we both knew what we wanted. I unbuttoned my mom's blouse, unhooked her bra, leaned her forward over the desk, and pulled down her panties. I dropped my pants, grabbed my hard cock, pushing it into my mother's pussy. I took a tit in each hand as I pounded into her hard from behind. We weren't being quiet at all, and were both shocked when one of the partners came out of his office........

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Enjoyed it a lot

My wife did not as much as there were numerous errors. I look past that & enjoy the story. Thanks for the good read.

WesafftonWesafftonover 7 years ago
Great story

There is a real story here ,not a jump in bed and have sex story.

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
great story

What a truly great story well written and with a really good story.

would love to read more like this.

kapakakapakaover 7 years ago
Great Story

Liked the way you developed the love between the characters and the epilogue that rounded up the story.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Multi-faceted

Not only is your erotic writing stimulating, but your prose is beautiful - thinking of the section where they are contemplating the father's ashes and she tells the son why she loves him. Excellent work!

falcon2177falcon2177about 7 years ago
More than Mom & Son erotica

This story was simply beautiful. Far and above an erotic romp with mom on a drunken night. It was a love story about man (father) and wife and man (son) and mother. Passion, compassion, love, lust and respect. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story with some errors

Typos and grammar, a pretty common problem here. But more importantly, Mom is 40 at the start of the story and 41 at the end. Yet 10 years go by. Editors help with these details

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I loved this story, gave it a 5.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
An amazing story!!!

Your story forgets one important fact: Childs born out of incestuous connections are highly fragile to genetic disease. Mucoviscidosis, cardiac anomaly and mental alienation for example!! So your fantasy may be well-narrated but dont forget the risks.

MaxConnor30MaxConnor30over 6 years ago
loved it!

it is stories like these that i want to be longer, i would read this through, even if it was 500 pages, and still enjoyed it. well balanced, and well written, please keep writting more.

NobilistNobilistover 6 years ago

Really enjoyed this one. Just sad that it’s so short. It seems like where the mom is a slut you tend to make those stories longer.

NobilistNobilistover 6 years ago
RE Very good

“Very good

While I enjoyed most of the story I hate it whenever the author feels like the people involved in an incestuous relationship 1) need to get married, and/or 2) get pregnant. Can't they just have sex?”

1.) Majority of mother son incest stories don’t involve them getting married

2.) pregnancy is very rare compared to how many incest stories there are out there

You can just look up stories with tags that corresponds with the two subjects and there is less than 200 stories where that happens compared to the thousands of mother-son incest. Maybe your just new to the genre/havnt been reading that many and just have bad luck at picking stories. Not sure since you don’t have an account and you post anonymously.

NobilistNobilistover 6 years ago
RE An amazing story!!!

“Your story forgets one important fact: Childs born out of incestuous connections are highly fragile to genetic disease. Mucoviscidosis, cardiac anomaly and mental alienation for example!! So your fantasy may be well-narrated but dont forget the risks.”

You forget that there is a high risk only if they are carriers of mutant genes,genetic disorders, and recessive diseases. Which with technology today you can test if you are a carrier and find out the probability of passing down a disorder to your offspring. Now if you are a carrier then yes the chances of passing those down are higher. However the possibility inbreeding is not that high unless it’s happening generation after generation of close relatives. That’s why in some places the marriage of first cousins is allowed.

Goodmeal69Goodmeal69over 6 years ago

Second time I read this, even better the second time!

Thanks! How about a follow up on these 2 and some really great office sex!

Jump into how she is dressing more sexy for her son to recindle their love.

Pick it up 18 years into the future when the daughter is ready for the family secret

And how it all go started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi MaryAnderson! This was BRILLIANT, SUPERB, AMAZING, VERY VERY EROTIC, VERY VERY ROMANTIC... I GAVE YOU A 5++ (you get the 5 BRIGHTEST STARS in the night sky).

:-)

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
GREAT!!!

Absolutely Wonderful! Smart , thoughtful, and Very romantic!

darkdance69darkdance69about 6 years ago
Awesome!

One of my favorites out of all your stories. Obviously I gave it 5 🌟 s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Five stars. 312,238 views! 454 favorites! I LOVE THIS STORY. OBVIOUSLY I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE.

A love story and a sex story 2-in-1!

Nr1cowgirlNr1cowgirlabout 6 years ago
A six...out of five!!!

You write incredible stories, and this is/was one of your best! Perfect pitch from start to finish! And as fine a conclusion as could be imagined. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A breath of fresh air

I don't normally read many incest stories. Too much trash. This one is different in that it is wrapped around a romance. Good job.

courtjester369courtjester369over 5 years ago
Awsome

This story is one of the best thanks for writing it

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

Amazing story of love. You did a great job of building up to a very romantic and loving end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Always 5 stars

I've read this story several times and it's one of my all time favorite romances. I have ZERO interest in incest, never had ANY fantasy for mom or sisters or other family member. But I love romance and look for those stories and oddly find a lot of them in the incest category.

ParamaloryParamaloryover 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story: interesting background as well as character/relationship development. Love you work, hope we see more of these mother-son marriage stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing love story

My favorite mother son love story. Five star

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
What a great job !!!!!!. ^*!^*!^*!

Well written, well timed out, and

lots of love. This was about a boy

who truely loved his mother.

..THANKS.. 5 BIG ONES *****

USAF

ChiBoy44ChiBoy44almost 4 years ago
Nice, but still twisted story. Great effort!

Interesting twist on a mother & son love affair.

jonijonjon55jonijonjon55almost 4 years ago
twisted

one of the best mother-son story

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

I liked the story well enough for 5*rating, but... IMHO, & I may be in the minority, but... I don't believe in babies from mom/son, dad/daughter, or brother/sister relationships.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A great story, I love it. AAAAA+++++

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(7/16/2021)

Sorry, I have no constructive or destructive critiques to share. This was a perfectly enjoyable read indeed. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Loved this story for a long time 5 stars

It's so good. Read it several times and it always gets better.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Just loved this story! Please write more if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like the story his mom had three kids.myself got my mom pregnant four times even then my aunt she had my four kids to then my sister comes over move in with us she let me fuck hershe end having twin girls then my aunt told her daughter which my cousin we both fucked she screamed when she felt me cum in her cunt told her mum getting staying here with us her and my sister had fine kids each still live together are kids older taller woman let them fuck my sister cousin aunt and mom they gangbang every week all you is alot screaming and my sister yelled out one of boys got me pregnant told them nice to have incest family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love to read this story to my wife as I've long since revealed to her my own mom/son relationship/history to her as motivation for her incestuous actions towards our own son. Because the number one rule: There MUST BE sexual attraction between any incest coupling, or else it is just rape. So far so good with my wife and our teen son.

As for me..., I am a mama's boy. No question about it. I am also a former State wrestling champion mid-weight class (158lbs) champion. A tough class. So I know I am a tough guy. Except when it comes to mom.

My parents were very liberal when it came to things like clothes and sex. My mom was a gorgeous skinny size 2 with smallish big nippled breasts, dirty blonde, and tall for her weight (5'7", 105 lbs.) Because of her vanity, she reveled in her exhibitionism. Mom knew she was hot, not in that voluptuous, curvy way, but in the beautiful face, gorgeous thin legs, and great hair way. She was also a closet nymphomaniac that I saw come out of the closet a few times while growing up, (especially after a coupla cocktails!) Mom always wore skimpy things or nothing at all around me growing up and we only covered up once dad came home. Otherwise, if she wasn't topless, it was underboob shirts barely covering her pink-nippled B-cups and short silk men's bath wraps for mom. Coming out of the bath/shower Mom never wore a towel covering her breasts like a normal female, she wore her towel like a guy would, around her waist. That was sexy, seeing her look in the mirror, her hair toweled up and her other towel around her waist, her tits jutting front. We grew used to seeing that. Yeah..., sexy...

Mom never wore pants/shorts either. She wore wrap dresses or bodycon types dresses, or pencil skirts. Never a bra or panties, ( I told you her tits were small!) It was gym shorts & T's for me. I'd wear the tight shorts when alone with mom and switch to the oversized ones when dad came home. Both of us were always commando. Nobody but dad wore underwear.

Mom used to massage me after every wrestling practice and every meet. Without fail. As I grew in physique and experience, mom went from hand massaging, to machine massage, to walking on my back and thighs. She would wear her yoga outfit to massage me. It was a see-thru (because it was 'O' size which is smaller than her regular '2' size), french-cut thighs barely there.

In the summer before my junior year, I started to offer my mom backrubs as her reward for her hard work massaging me. It was right at this juncture where mom finally went the distance and when she knew I was going to massage her, she would put her finger to her lips to shush me and she started to give me happy-ending massages by jacking-me-off. Two weeks later, mom used her mouth on me for the first time. Two weeks after that we were massaging each other fully nude. At the beginning of our sessions, we would wait if Dad would step in to see what mom had on while she rubbed me down, and often he would hand her a martini, and then - he'd leave us alone! I found much out later he used to fuck my mom fantasizing about her fucking me!

But in the meantime, he never asked, and we never offered. But because their sex life was awesome, he made sure he let mom make my sex life fucking great!

Now in my second year once we started my massage mom always ended it with a wet, sloppy, blow-job, her swallowing every drop of my cum. After which I would massage her. When I was done rubbing out her stress, I was reconstituted and we would fuck right there or she would walk me naked to my shower where we would fuck. Now mind you, we didn't have sex every night, but we managed 4/5x/week.

If dad snored at night (which he did all the time!) mom got used to grabbing her pillow and hopping into bed with me! Dad never came into my room in the mornings if she was in bed with me. This way, he maintained culpable deniability.

Mom maintained her allover and once I was an adult we kind of started skipping clothes altogether around the house when dad wasn't around, fucking in every room when the twinge hit us and so we fucked a lot. I fucked her twice a day for over a decade. I think dad knew and didn't care! Christ, he walked into so many rooms that had that just-fucked smell..., he wasn't dumb. Mom was getting the best of both worlds and she made sure we ALL benefited!

I married a girl (almost instantly) when she confessed her love of incest to me. I found out years later my gf had told mom that she wished I would ask her to marry me. She, being my mom's favorite, advised her that my fetish was incest - and if she was open to it (which only meant one thing to my gf, and she figured it out on-the-spot and... wasn't surprised!) So when she told my mom she was way ok with it, (me and mom continuing to fuck after we were married) Mom, smiling, told her then that I would ask her instantly, which is what happened.

It turns out my wife does love incest..., can't write about that here...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

some tired sex cliches but a sweet romance story. really like how she projects class and calm in the workplace and everyone looks up to her

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!

A beautiful romantic short story, well worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's ok but tomuch of the father and very less of the mother and so less sex then kids no sucking pussy no sucking ass no sucking boobs no sucking legs and feet with her toes no sexy night dress just a boring story of marriage and babies long and so fucking boring add more sex play we men can stroke our dicks

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Sweet und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

LynchjimLynchjimalmost 2 years ago

Such a lovely perfect story a true love story at its heart many many thanks for such an entertaining tale.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteover 1 year ago

Absolutely terrific, well done!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"My Mom, My Secretary:" - Twenty-three Single Year Old Lawyer-Son, Sean and Forty Year Old Widowed Mother, Charlotte ("Charlie").

This story has everything that I love and adorn in my thirst of unquenchable incest stories.....love, romance, adoration, committed, respect, honor, "marriage." and a family of children. LOVE IT!! Additionally, my given name is Charles, being called "Charlie" by many friends and some relatives.

Although I absolutely love this story, there's an undercurrent that I seem to detect. It reminds me of the old television, weekly half hour show, This story has a feeling of stiffness, I'll briefly try to define. There used to an old television show, 'Dragnet' starring Jack Webb' playing the character role, Detective Joe Friday. Friday's role was sort of all business....."just the facts, Ma'am!" was his still popular catch-phrase! This story has a small degree of similar characterization of being "straight-laced" but factual, precise, and not much on details! This feeling is just my observation, and not to be critical in any manner, shape nor form!!!

Mother "Charlie" and Son Sean have excellent roles written for them; their dialogue is almost flawless, short but thorough banter, conversations and interactions. The story theme is very unique, factually detailed with much precision and accuracy (many years ago I was a NCO JAG for the Sixth Fleet so I have some insight). The writer/author 'Mary Anderson' though being a male, has an unusual knack for the female emotions written for Mother Charlie; I'm in awe of that ability. It's a great read, top-shelf material and very gripping due to almost unblemished writing.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Touching, beautiful incestuout love story between mother and son. The emotional and sexual epiphany between lovers is how I imagine such a life would be. The chemistry, sensitivity, and adoration felt between the two is how I imagine a real world incestuous couple's life would reflect.

woodwardwoodwardover 1 year ago

Great story! Thanks.

FredHuckFredHuckabout 1 year ago

Your story is Top Shelf...

5🌟s

Fred

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice, sweet, sexy story. Just one lingering question. Didn't mom and son already have the same last name? Or was I not supposed to think about that? 😋

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Nice slow build up

For the first page and a half, then it seemed to sprint to the end as fast as it could get there. If you're going to do a quickie, then go for it, but if you're going to take your time, then TAKE YOUR TIME! It's like spending an hour on foreplay, then prematurely ejaculating when you start fucking.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Having the mum call the grown son "kiddo" was rather weird, almost creepy given the nature of the story. A poor choice in my opinion.

You could really feel the sleaziness of some of the folks at that office. All the partners coming onto the mom but she being the awesome women she is, rebuffing them. Environments like that always give me the creeps. I feel really bad for the women that work in them, especially when their bosses are assholes (which is often the case).

It was weird that mom drew the line at intercourse because she was still married to a guy that was for all intents and purposes dead. And dragged it on until he died 10 months later. Not sure what that was all about when you've already cheated, if that was the concern; not like he could find out. Then she says he's (the son) good in bed, which made it seem like you skipped their first time. That was badly worded and led to a false implication they had had intercourse at some point before they actually had.

Oh and one last thing, Laura is a total bitch :) Good luck to the guy stuck with her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

pregnancy is NOT sexy!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Regardless of recent posters, this is one of your best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A very good story, thank you! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...