My Mom, My Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, drawing out the first word, "Well, you are the love of my life."

With that my eyes turned towards the urn that had held my father's ashes. Despite Mom's endless praise of me, he had been first and I still wondered how I compared to him, but had said nothing. I didn't want to look insecure. My mother caught my glance and understood its meaning.

"Comparing yourself to your father?"

"Yeah, he was such a good lawyer, I wonder if I'll ever be as good as he was."

"You are such a man. You think I judge him and you based on how successful you are as lawyers. Dear, there is no comparison between the two of you. I loved your Dad and I think he did his best to love me, but there was always some lingering resentment. He thought I got pregnant on purpose to trap him. His dream had been to rise to the top of society, be the best lawyer, marry into old money, hob-nob with the world's elite. He blamed me for that not happening."

That statement was absurd, growing up I suspected and now as a practicing lawyer I knew that whatever success he had in society was due to Mom, if not for her he'd have never left the office. I told Mom that.

Mom smiled and lay her head on my shoulder. "I know."

And then, looking out at the ocean, she continued. "Sean, I love you with a passion that I never felt for your father. I don't love you because you're a fine young lawyer with bushels of talent and potential, I love you because when you call me on the phone you can tell how I'm feeling and how my day went by the way I say hello. I love you because when I walk into a room where you are, no matter where, there is always this moment, sometimes short, sometimes long, when you look at me, you focus totally on me, walk up to me, touch me, maybe hold my hand, maybe kiss my cheek, and say something nice, that I look good or that you're happy to see me. Every time you do that I know for that moment that I'm the most important thing in the world to you.

"I love you because once a month you send me flowers for no reason. I love you because you open car doors for me. I love you because you never tell me what to do or what to wear. I love you because when I ask you to go shopping with me you do so and then say you enjoy if."

"I do enjoy it."

"See what I mean. And I love you because your damn good in bed, the sweetest most attentive lover a girl could ever want."

"So will I marry you?" She slipped the ring onto her finger and held it up before the setting sun. "Well I can't just give this away, can I? Of course I'll marry you "

I had to be back at work in two days. We drove to Las Vegas that night, Mom's hand in mine, as I rested a finger on the ring I'd just given her. "I guess I could have planned better, we'll need to postpone the honeymoon."

"Well dear, we have a day and there is something I've always wanted to do: hike across the Grand Canyon. There are services that will drive your car around it. If we got there tomorrow afternoon we could spend the night down there, pick up the car the next day, and be back in time for work. It can be a preliminary honeymoon."

While I made the arrangements for the wedding with the chapel I selected, Mom did so for the hike. We were married at 10:00 A.M. and were leaving the Canyon's north rim at 2:30. That night we wandered far enough off the trail to guarantee privacy and I took my wife in my arms. Hungry mouths explored each other; eager hands toured each other's body. I knew it had been years since Mom had last had intercourse so I settled her on her back and used my mouth on her until she was soaking wet and her pubes swollen with need.

Then Mom said, "I want you inside me."

I straddled her. "I brought a condom."

Mom laughed. "Well, you always wanted a brother and sister and I always wanted more kids. I'm 41, if we are going to make this happen we better get started right away."

I entered her slowly, incrementally. She was tight and I was careful and when I was all the way in I rolled my hips against hers, trapping her clit between us. I dragged my staff along the top of her channel and was rewarded with a low moan when I found her g-spot. There under the brilliant night sky, her breathe deep and slow, her skin flushed, her heart beat accelerating, I made love to my mother. I kissed her sweet lips until her head dropped away and her grip on my arm tightened and she came, moaning in a low preternatural way, her body shaking and quivering under mine. I told her how much I loved her and kissed her perfect face and when she was ready I started again, this time moving my cock around inside as she began to loosen up and accommodate me.

"Oh darling, it's so good, never been this good, I love you my husband-son, I love you forever," and then the words turned into sharp moans, "uunnnnnhhh, unnhhhuuuuhhh, uuunnnnnhhhhhhhhhh, and then her body tightened and she dug her nails into my back and shook underneath me through another long sweet orgasm.

I let her recover, telling her how much I loved her, that I'd never let her go, and started again. This time her movements were stronger; she started pushing her hips up and down. I matched her, starting to thrust in and out, but still trying to be gentle. I felt the cum churning in my balls but thought I could hold off my orgasm one more time and then Mom pulled my head to hers and whispered in my ear,. "Oh son, I love you, I need you to come inside me, give me your seed, let's make a baby, you and I. Fuck me, fuck your mother-wife."

I had no chance. I started thrusting harder. She moved with me.

Her voice was emphatic. "OH SEAN!! FUCK ME!!"

And I did, increasing the power and length of my movements.

"OH YES, DON'T STOP, DON'T' EVER STOP."

Writhing against me, she wrapped her legs around my waist. Our skin slapped together; the sound and rhythm of our lovemaking disappearing into the desert night.

"OH GOD, YES, FUCK ME, I LOVE YOU SON, I LOVE YOU, I WANT YOU, LET'S MAKE A BABY, OH GOD YES, I'M CUMMING"

She came and I kept going. Her sex tightly gripped my hard cock and pulsated as the waves of her orgasm washed over her. My cock stiffened inside her hot cunt, then throbbed, then erupted. Her pussy contracted and I hollered, "OOOOHHHHH GGGGOOOOOODDDDD!!" as I released streams of cum into her, flooding her womb, deluging the place where I had been conceived, and held her tight until I was sure I had emptied myself completely. I then rolled off her and held her hand, looking at the stars.

"Oh gosh, was that worth waiting for."

* * * *

When the baby bump appeared three months later I'd wake in the middle of the night and gently touch it, imagining that our child was conceived that first night in the Grand Canyon. No way of knowing, but still I like to think so. Mom took the three month maternity leave offered by the firm and then I, the first guy in the history of Perkins Joseph to do so, did the same. Not that both of us didn't keep working, but those months at home with my daughter are irreplaceable.

When she announced her pregnancy the firm took a step Mom had been advocating since she got there; it decided to provide a child care facility at the office. Mom was appointed to the responsible committee and true to her prediction, the firm soon benefitted from fewer missed employee work days and a steady stream of resumes from talented staff seeking employment with our enlightened firm.

Fourteen months after our daughter was born we were blessed with twin boys. I love them; I love my wife; I am the luckiest man I know.