All Comments on 'My Mom the Pornstar'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

so the son gets all self-righteous about his mother being a porn-star, and tells her that his father has a right to know, then decides that it's all OK if he gets to fuck her and treat her like a whore? So where's his high and mighty principles now? Here's to you for writing a pompous little dick who deserves to get a sink plunger rammed up his ass. Not erotic, not sexy, just an annoying take on a story that's been told dozens of times already, and done better, too. NO stars

scuba67scuba67almost 10 years ago
Not bad at all

I have to disagree with mister negativity. I thought this was decently written and shows promise. You could continue this in a number of ways, and I think you should.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
NOT BAD

I don't agree with the super critical comment. Yes it could have been better, but I've read a lot worse on this site.

garybluegarybluealmost 10 years ago
Disappointment

As the story began, I was wondering why the low score. The writing was good and managed to suck the reader in. Then the wheels came off and the wagon rolled into the ditch. There was simply no reason given for his hating his mother as he so egregiously did. What was the reason for that? None given.

It doesn't help that there's no proper category for this story, for example, "Author brainfart". Best vote I can give you is ✰✰✰, and a bit of an over-rating at that. Try rewriting, using the moral question of what's the right thing to do. Make the kid at least a little bit likeable instead of a walking ass-hole. Mom's willing to give it up to keep him quiet, use the opportunity to develop her issues with her own sexuality. You touched on that already, then lost the thread.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 10 years ago
* * 1/2

Ever see a heart beat on an EKG machine.

Some up's some down's then this flat-lined.

And someone take this twisted hate filled

little shit out back of the wood shed and

beat some sense into him please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

I would love to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Thank You! I hope you continue the story.

hornacekhornacekalmost 10 years ago
illogical story kills it

Why is the son watching this porn in his living room? He's masturbating in his living room, there are no doors to the room, it's just stupid. Unless everyone else in the family was away on vacation, there is no logical explanation as to why he's doing this in the living room except that the author cannot come up with a better way for him to be caught.

And because he finds out she does porn, all of a sudden he hates her and wants to degrade her? Where did this come from?

Finally, all of this build up, and the actual sex is over in 2 paragraphs. That's terrible writing.

mugglensumugglensualmost 10 years ago
parrt 2

vwere is za parrt twoo?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too Much Meanness

You ruined the story by including the mean attitude of the son. NOT ENJOYABLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree with the last commenter

The son is not only mean but stupid. A normal boy would think, "so, mom spread her thighs for so many guys. Maybe she'll spread them for me too, if I ask nicely." The son in the story was thinking from some unreal, abstract plane of "principle." He should have been thinking with his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think it's safe to say this thread is abandoned and we won't see a pt 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.