My Mom's a Submissive Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca shook her head harder, trying to throw off the creeping normalization of what had happened. Would regular sex be enough for her now? Got to get home.

They took turns beating sissy-daddy's ass. That guy would go for any kind of "stimulation." Who knows how long has it been since his mother unlocked his cock? Wouldn't she like to be there to see how he comes? How does she make him do it?

Rebecca put her hand between her legs and felt the warmth of the rodgering James had given her before she departed. He's the man of the house there now, for sure. And what a man. His mom is lucky, getting massive action with that thing, whenever he wants.

Being the domme had been interesting. But there was more than one time when Rebecca had wanted to ask to be spanked. She envied what James' mom had, perhaps. Being a spanky fuckslut was her favorite, Rebecca realized. Her hand was inside her shorts now, circling her clitoris.

The VW Jetta pulled to the side of the road. A few minutes later, it turned the opposite direction.