All Comments on 'My Mom's a Submissive Slut'

by stratoblaster

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very poor in development and plot.

Disgusting throughout. Degrading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Should be removed

I am think you should write one of how you are treated if you were in prison. This was truly the worst I have read. Degrading women is not right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed

Not a problem with this at all. I really enjoyed it. Kind of a passing of the torch story. Keep up and continue please

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 6 years ago

1*, just so it registered! A zero would be more appropriate. I guess an asshole breeds an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

Please have a part 2 to this!! Use mom not just to tip the pizza guy, but also for games, friends, poker, exhibition, etc!!

LepmanLepmanabout 6 years ago
More More More

Your story was the hottest I couldn't keep my hands off myself and cant wait for part two I am not usually fond of incest stories but this one is hot hot hot and very well written

HamsterHamsterabout 6 years ago
I'm with Xsiveone on This

Yeah, an asshole. Fantasy is usually a fun place, but this was pretty fucked up. Not that the husband and wife had that kind of relationship but that the father could spring this on the son and the son goes all in so fast. Wonder why the author would write something like this? Does he hate his wife or just disrespect all women?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I think people missed the point

Yes, it is degrading. But that is what makes it so erotic to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Admire you

For not deleting negative comments like some other authors on here. Heyall comes to mind!

divergurldivergurlabout 6 years ago
Bad and good

First the son is about to be an alcholic. All he does is drink day and night in this story and he's what 18, 19? If the dads a dominate and the moms a sub no way did the dad just find out one day with her fucking someone else. If they are in a Dom/sub marriages how did they hide it until now if she's fucking around with the delivery guys? Is the father training the son? He needs to go over the rules and help them devolve the relationship You don't just magically know how to take care and treat a sub. As the father says they are playing and this is only in private? Last if the father is the master he would be training them both and would not have just left her with an untrained teen. Love the idea of the story and the sex was good. But would be so much better if it was loving dominate sub relationship. And yes even in those submissives like to be called names, spanked, and humiliated. It is part of the scene.

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago

So the son never loved his mom I guess.he went from being a son to asshole in no time and never thought strange his mom was stripping in front of him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not Even In Fantasy

Should anyone be treated like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

For God's sake, it's a STORY! Erotically well written in my opinion.

FatherSinFatherSinabout 6 years ago
More Dom/sub than incest

You are confusing people's kinks and that will cost you some negative feedback.

Incest motherfuckers CAN be very protective of the only woman they can ever love and don't understand other types of tough love. (Not all or even most of them.)

On the other hand...

I am all for mixed kink cocktails.

Have Mom wearing a butt plug as her only attire.

Have the neighbor ladies bookclub next door watching while Mom is doing the landscaping workers under the pergola.

Have Grandma forced to join in the fun after "blackmailers" send her a video of her daughter being a slut.

Give it a Sci-fi and mind control twist by implanting her with neural feedback transducers.

Have mom take her son's black friend's V-card in while her son provides his friend's twin sister's first time.

Set up a series of Romantic interventions to go with undoing the damage Grandma did to Mom's self image. End the story with Mom and Dad falling in love all over again.

spoiler22mspoiler22mabout 6 years ago
Almost perfect

This hit 2 of my favorite kinks. Incest and BDSM/Dominance. I just wish it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Slut mom is sexy

Most mother-son stories have the problem of explaining how the incest began. The explanations are hard to believe. Your story avoids that since the father turns over the mother to the son. I found your story arousing. Most children are sometimes angry at the parents because they have to discipline us from time to time. That’s where the angry fantasies come from. Your story triggered that reaction in me. I wanted to lick her cunt and asshole and then fuck her in both holes. Good story and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Very well written. Starts out in a unique way. Has father/mother buy-in. Son knows how to treat a person who wants to be a submissive slut, jumps right into the role.

Didn't like that the father introduced an outsider, the pizza deliver boy, at least so soon into the story. Be that as it may, it is truly a good story. To all those who say it's degrading-- that's what submissive sluttiness is all about. It's especially cool when it's between mother and son with the father's permission. But, it's only a story, a fantasy. Watching porn is fantasizing, wishing you could be there. For those of you who are pissed about it--turn to the Disney Channel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I didn't get through the first page......

I gave you 2 stars and that's 2 too many..........

The story was crap.....

mark73107mark73107over 5 years ago
Disrespect

I know she's a sub,but there's a time and place for those activities.

What you are describing is slavery because the son is getting carried

away. When the father said "remember she's still your mother" the

son thinks to himself not anymore. I didn't like his attitude. This is BD/SM

You still should show respect to the sub.He won't.

topheavyladytopheavyladyalmost 5 years ago
Wow

I almost came three or four times reading this. wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Like to read more about your submissive mom and how she was made to service you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
my wife

This is how me and both my sons treat my wife she is there step mom and the house whore we all love the way it works for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I hate D/s stories

dumped 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story too bad the son is a dick head like his dad

mrfluffermrfluffer4 months ago

Nice start. I always wondered why people would read something don't like than leave nasty comment. You hit the right buttons. Some people get off on hulmil8ation and degradation. As kids want to get off on sex with mommy, why can't the other way be possible??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous