My Mom's a Submissive Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I take her up to the shower after dinner?"

"You don't have to ask," Dad says. "She's all yours, except I'd like to have her for myself on Saturdays. Will that work for you?"

"Sure. I guess."

"However you want to play it. Just remember, it's a game. In real life, she's still your mother and she always will be."

Uh, not really, Dad.

I hear my mom sniffling and trying not to cry. My instinct is to comfort her, but I just eat my pizza and ignore her. Dad buttons on the golf coverage he recorded and we watch while we eat.

When I'm done I tell Mom, "Trot your butt up to the shower and get it ready for me." Off she goes bouncing her tits up the stairs. I watch a couple more pros miss their putts and then stand up to go.

"Have fun," Dad says.

"Oh, I will."

-------------

Soaping up your own mother's boobs is a pleasure every lad should be able to enjoy.

We're in the shower together and she's standing close, looking down at her son's hands lathering and feeling her breasts. Yes, this is real, Mom. This is what's happening now. This is what you've become.

I detach the shower wand and use it to hose her jugs off.

"Turn around and bend over," I tell her. Then I use the wand, shooting spray upward onto her sex. I notice her knees buckling a little.

"Spread your ass with your hands," I tell her. And she does it! I grab a washcloth, get it good and warm and wet and slap it into her wide-open private place. This dirty slut's cunt and asshole definitely need a good cleaning. I drizzle some liquid shower soap down her crack and give her a hard scrubbing. Back and forth, sawing at her slit and up her backside.

Mom's hanging her head and subtly humping the rough terrycloth between her legs. I drape the cloth over my thumb and press it against her sphincter.

Mom knows what I want and arches and pulls her beautiful bottom open wider. I can't get very far in there but I twist and ream what I can.

She's moaning now and the sound has my cock's angry attention. It's all right there, wide open and ready to plow, everything she has on display for me. Her own son. Would she really take my dick inside her? What in the world goes on her head?

I toss the washcloth on the rack and go back to hosing her down, rinsing her sex and taking some extra time spraying underneath where her clit is. Then I pull gently on her wet hair and she knows to stand back up. I turn her around, hand her the wand and say, "Do you need to get yourself off?"

The look on her face - humiliation, shame, need, arousal - it just slays me. I love her so much, and when she says meekly, "Yes, may I please?" I'm about ready to bawl. I manage to remember that I'm supposed to be her "master" in this game and hold it together enough to tell her, "Make yourself come for me, slut."

She undoubtedly knows how to use that shower wand, and stares at my thick hard cock as she presses the nozzle between her legs. You would think her eyes would squeeze shut as the climax rises, but she seems to force herself to keep staring. Like she's training herself to love my dick.

"Come loud. Loud enough so Dad can hear."

That's the mindfuck that blows her volcano. The bathroom's quaking with her yowls and howls, and then a long, harrowing scream that hollows my soul.

I know I own her now.

My dick can't take any more of this. I'm not going to involuntarily ejaculate, damn it, not with a perfectly useful naked slut mom standing right in front of me. Before she's done coming I reach out and she lunges forward, jamming my cockmeat into her mouth.

Without permission, though. So I facefuck her mercilessly and it's just pouring gas on her orgasm. She's still riding that shower wand and making this "ug ug ug" noise in her throat as her body shakes and quivers. The sight and the sound compel me to blast her with cum again, and she emits this gutteral, primal dog howl that makes my spine tingle as much as my balls.

"So that's what a whore sounds like," I say and the suckslave immediately drops the shower wand, yanks the cock out of her mouth and proceeds to jack me all over her face.

Watching your mother take a facial with your own shooting cum would be a little much for most lads. But I was ready.

Ready for the new responsibility of managing my submissive slut mom's special needs.

12