All Comments on 'My Mother'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My Prays

My pray is with you as I know a lost so deep.

Ravens_DoveRavens_Doveabout 12 years ago

You always have a beautiful way with words

smltwnguysmltwnguyabout 12 years ago
My Mother

Wonderful sentiments. I know how the loss of a mother can affect one's life. Mother's are God's truest expression of love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
inexpressibly beautiful

How does an 18 to 22 year old---so maybe still a late teenager---get to write in such an inexpressibly beautiful fashion about his mother's cunt? I will be reading many more of this young man's writings.

physco2physco2about 12 years ago
Prayers go to you and your mother

I lost someone from cancer 5 years ago and it is hard. She was my love. But yours will be different since she is your mother and love. My prayers go out to you. I hope that you will believe that she will no longer hurt. Your story was great. Thank you.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago
WOW!

Powerful words. Your Mom is blessed by having such a wonderful son. I am truly moved. WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Self-indulgent crap

Send it to 'Reader's Digest' why don't you, this is a site for erotica, not crying about your mommy (and sure, it's a true story...yeah, right)

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
touching tribute

but tough to read

condolences

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful... and, thank God, not a perfect parallel.

You're not the only man with such a mother. I've never understood how my dad could have walked out on mine but I'll always be glad that he did.

I was 12, big for my age... three or four inches taller than Mom and had already reached puberty. The week Dad left, I kept hearing Mom crying at night, so the third or fourth night, I went in and crawled into her bed, held her in my arms, telling her that I loved her and would always take care of her. I was only thinking of comforting her... nothing more. We fell asleep with my arms wrapped around her and her snuggled up tight against me.

Me sleeping with her just became normal and she didn't act offended when we'd wake up with my hard on pressed up under her firm round butt. One Winter night it was cold so we started out snuggling close to stay warm. When she pushed her butt back into me, I soon had a raging hard on. She started making sounds and pushing back into me, even harder, and then turn onto her back and I felt her doing something. She'd removed her panties. Without saying a word, she pushed my boxers down, then pulled and guided me between her legs and into her slippery, hairy pussy. We did it a half dozen times before we finally went to sleep that first night. From then on, mom has been my wife, my lover, my teacher and my partner.

That first time was fourteen years ago. I've only been with my partner. We were lucky that she didn't get pregnant that first month. She's forty one and is still a beautiful woman. I can't imagine being without her, like in this story. A few people know about us but they keep quiet about it and we can tell that they accept us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...