All Comments on 'My Mother, a Free Spirit'

by cliteroticized

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just another . . .

teenager getting his rocks off while fantasizing. Finish your Jr. or High School before taking up writing again, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I know it's nitpicking

The title implies first person. Why not just title it "His Mother, a Free Spirit"? It's just .. odd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
STRANGELY

This is the least erotic story I ever have seen . Did nothing to me .

ABoredman

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 9 years ago
A good start

Perhaps he could persuade his mother to give up whoring around and just be with her son.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
why the savage attacks on this excellent story?

The gifted author is 18 to 22 years old, and, judging from his other contributions, an aficionado of the hottest kind of fucking there is--motherfucking. I bet Mr. C was hard when he wrote this charming tale and blew a big healthy load from his young balls at the end. His hero, Bill, is annoyed by his mother's whorish ways. She spreads her legs for any cock on offer. The kid figures, shit, if anyone's got a right to stuff that hairy hole between her thighs it's her own son, who came out of that hole. Luckily, mom's turned on by her own boy, and Bill gives his mother the hot incestuous fuck she craves. She cums like crazy, and he ends by shooting his mom a huge twatful of creamy sperm that drips down her legs and ass. I hope that his mother's learned her lesson. From now on the only cock she needs is the one jumping around in her own boy's pants.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 9 years ago
dynamite

I loved this short tale you have some great mother son stories keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Son

Every son should have sex with their mother. Mothers should show sons how they want their tits sucked on their pussy eaten and fucked and ass use as they wished. Moms should ask sons to bring friends around to join them. They should all take her at same time..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TYhgis annnony is one sick fucking animal

every boy knows his mom is only for him, no other should come close to her love hole

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my mother,a free spirit

the story was to short

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep the story going.

You've got all the ingredients to continue on with the story. Bill returned within a few minutes, after he'd tied up his mother's inebriated lover. Rachel gasped as he grabbed her wrist and led her naked body to his bedroom. He pushed her onto his bed and locked the door. "I've waited so long for this mom, once just isn't going to be enough," Bill said. Rachel was shocked, but also turned on at the same time by her son's boldness. She didn't say a word, but she spread her legs wide as an invitation. Bill quickly shed every last piece of clothing, and go on top of his mom kissing her passionately. After several minutes, he broke the kiss. He grabbed Rachel's legs and put them on his shoulders as he entered her pussy again. He leaned forward, pushing Rachel's legs toward his bed's headboard. His first deep thrust found his cockhead hitting his mom's pussy bottom. The feeling was so intense, Rachel couldn't help but cry out, "Oh god Bill, fuck me honey!" He began pounding her pussy with full intensity, hammering into her like she was a Playboy model. Their sounds of lovemaking filled the entire house as Rachel's lover woke up. He didn't know where he was for a moment, but immediately noticed he couldn't move. Then he recognized Rachel's moaning, as someone was fucking her good. He wasn't sure who it was, until he heard, "Oh god Bill, fuck me harder!" He couldn't believe his best friend Bill had tied him up, and was fucking his piece of pussy for the night!

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago

I would scared catching something from her

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
???

Why would anyone want to fuck that scum???

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

No love and/or respect between mother and son. There is a difference between being a free spirit and a human being.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous