All Comments on 'My Mother and I Needed Each Other'

by JasonXXXHunter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Hell yes, he couldn't pass up a chance to get his mom's pussy

I'm glad that he went down on his mom and gave her head too. He should treat her like a queen and fuck her until her knees are weak.

Hell if he can fuck six or seven times a day she wouldn't get much else done, but she won't be horny any more.

I liked the storyline too. it's hot to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Childish

Childish, utterly ridiculous plot and dialogue. But I guess if you've never actually had sex in your life, it would pass.

KY XtianKY Xtianover 11 years ago
Nice idea, needs editing.

The story idea is nice, but there are a lot of spelling and grammar errors. Find an editor in the forums and see if they'll help you clean this up, you could get a higher rating just for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Defintely

What every mom should do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Woefully Written!

Really quite pathetic.

mom7764mom7764over 11 years ago
dreamer

only in dreams,,or fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My nipples got hard

They got hard because there was a fly in my room

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My mom is a milf.

My friends all wanted to fuck my mom. I would get horny listening to her moaning during sex. I would spy on her while she was tanning, I loved to look at her tits. At times, I felt like she wanted me to see them. I would get hard when she wore a bikini, or just her bra and panties. I know she noticed my erections, but she never said a word about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL

You fucking creep you suck LOL JUST KIDDING

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

Good story. It is obvious that the son is uneducated by his use of gutter slang as opposed to the English language. I like character development and a logical plot. As a romantic, I like intimacy, romance, and sensual sexuality. Resolving reasonable doubt in favor the author and the fact this is one of two stories, I gave it 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous