My Mother: I Dream of Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes! Aaanh! Harder, fuck my ass harder you mean bastard." She yells at the top of her voice. Her lover spanks her already crimson ass cheeks for abusing him, eliciting more moans of pleasure from her. Suddenly the mild one draws their attention towards the window, "I think we have a peeping tom guys." Mom and her lover stop fucking to look and they see the beggar stroking his dirty cock, not at all ashamed of being caught peeping.

"I think we should close the window." The mild one told his friend.

"No! That would be just cruel. Look, how he is enjoying the show. I will tell you what, let us give that poor man a show he will remember his whole life. What do you say slut?" the sadistic one replied.

"Yes, master let's give that poor fellow a show." mom gave her assent.

They shifted towards the window more and mom showed the beggar her breasts to which he increases his stroking. Then she starts bouncing on her lover's dick, moaning. Her sadistic lover thrusts his dick into her ass more forcefully now. He parts mom's thighs and shows the beggar her oozing, pink pussy and her dick-filled asshole. The drunken beggar comes with a loud groan at the site and falls unconscious at the spot.

"Poor drunken bastard, I think you gave him a heart-attack there, Mrs. Johnson." The mild one tells mom.

"Stop worrying about him love and let me take care of you. I think you liked Mrs. Johnson teasing that poor fellow." Mom tells him taking his erect cock in her hands again. She starts to stroke his dick up and down but his sadistic friend tells mom, "Suck on that dick bitch, make my friend come with your mouth."

Mom takes the dick in her mouth. Now she is being penetrated from both ends. Her brain overloads from the rush of pleasure and she feels dizzy, her third orgasm getting closer from her lovers fucking her mouth and ass relentlessly. This goes on for a while when the mild one confesses, "I am going to come again Mrs. Johnson!" she can also feel his friend in her ass getting close to his climax as well.

"Here it comes, slut. I am going to come! I am going to come in your ass." He yells at last. Unable to answer, she bobs her head more excitedly and thrusts her ass to meet her lover's thrusts in her ass. She wants to come simultaneously with them and starts rubbing her clit furiously. The mild one comes first in her mouth; then mom is hit by her own orgasm. The sadistic one comes last with a loud grunt: the three of them collapses on the bed tired from their intense session of fucking.

Mom speaks first, recovering a little, "that was one hell of a fuck guys. I really liked you two, the next time you are in town and require my services just call my number. I must hurry back home my baby is waiting for me; he would want to know every juicy detail. However, before I go can you please plug my holes?"

She lifts her ass in the air and her lovers lovingly inserts the plugs in her pussy and ass, so that their cum doesn't leak from her holes. She puts on her dress, kisses her lovers, and gets out of the room closing the door with a loud 'Bang!'

**********

I wake up with a start to a loud banging sound on the door. I must have fallen asleep while thinking about my mom, but what a vivid dream I had!

"I have been knocking on the door for the past five minutes, what the hell were you doing?" mom asked me as soon as I opened the door.

"Sorry mom, I...I just fell asleep." I replied.

"You fell asleep! While your poor, tired mother was standing outside knocking on the door, looking like this? What would have the neighbors thought if they saw me like this? This is simply unacceptable; you are going to be punished for this, Sean. Get rid of your clothes and come to my room."

I strip off my T-shirt and shorts and then I follow my mother to her bedroom. Once inside she asks me help her take her dress off. I unbutton her shirt and then help her to take her skirt off. Once she is, naked I see two plugs peeping, one from her pussy and another from her luscious ass.

"Lie down on the bed and spread your hands and legs." She orders me.

She ties my hands and legs to the posts of the bed and then slowly proceeds to sit on my face.

"Are you ready for your meal today, Sean?" she asks me.

"Yes mom I am ready." I reply.

"Then open wide because I have got two big loads for you today!"

She slowly removes the plugs and the cum flows in my mouth like a torrent.

"You know Sean; mommy has been with two men today. Oh, they were so young and handsome. They took your mommy to a cheap motel on the highway; the manager was shocked to see us. Three beautiful, well-dressed people in his seedy establishment but he understood the whole scenario very quickly and handed us the key..." mom continued to narrate her experience.

Dreams do come true sometimes, what do you say?

12