My Mother In-Law Pt. 01

Story Info
An affair with my mother in-law.
1.7k words
4.4
84.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadowrnr
shadowrnr
10 Followers

My first wife's mother passed away when she was very young, and her father soon remarried. Both of them were old fashion traditional Hispanics. From the beginning I got along great with my father in-law but my mother in-law was whole other story. She couldn't stand me and being young I took the attitude of if she's not going to like me then I'm not going to like her either. I know childish, I was in my twenties after all. But a family crisis changed out whole situation. At almost 5 years of marriage my father in-law suffered a heart attack. My mother in-law fell apart, and she found herself in a situation where her family whom she would rely on for support could not or would not give it. I could've just let her deal with her problems by herself, but my family moto has always been "family above all else" so I took it upon myself to help took time form work and was there with her sunup to sundown while he came out of the woods from bypass surgery. All the time this was going on we were very civil with each other to the point I would hold her hand and give her a shoulder to cry on. I'm sure it was a terrifying ordeal for her, coming from such traditional culture she had never held a real job now in her late forties facing the fact she might lose her husband with still one teenage child to care for.

When the doctor declared him out of danger I remember thinking well things will soon be back to more or less the way they were, all I have done will be forgotten my mother in-law and I will go back to not standing each other but well maybe I will score an extra blow job from the wife, which I did.

But I was completely surprised when my mother in-law continued to be more than civil she was down right nice. A few weeks after my father in-law came home a party in his honor was thrown, but the biggest surprise was mine, when my mother in-law declared me her hero, stating that I had been the one to be with her through the toughest time in her life. Well my attitude towards her also changed that day and low and behold we, not overnight, but quickly became very good friends.

And so it went we got to the point that we were expected to visit several times a week every time being greeted with a hug and a kiss on the cheek form her. It was during this time that I stated realizing that although she dressed very conservative she was not bad looking, I even stated imagining her in some more up to date clothing and quickly decided that she was indeed an attractive woman. I couldn't help but start to touch her every chance I got, a quick hug for no reason, placing my hand on her lower back and I squeezed my way through in the kitchen, she would just smile at me every time I did that.

Parties and family gatherings where common place with them. One night at one of these gatherings just over a year after the surgery, I accidently overheard my mother in-law talking with her sister. She was telling her how she had been trying for months to have sex with my father in-law but he was not able to perform, she had spoken to the doctor and he said there should be not physical reason for him not to be able to have sex, that it was probably physiological, he might still be afraid of sex causing another heart attack. This new information really surprised me and all of a sudden that little devil on my shoulder started not to whisper but scream ideas into my ear. Later that night when the things were breaking up I caught her alone in the kitchen and came up behind her put my hands on her waist and kissed her ear she took a deep breath, I whispered "you're beautiful" she closed her eyes and took another breath then she seemed to snap out of it and pushed me with her shoulder, "I think you had too much to drink" she said laughing. I just said maybe.

My job would bring me to the area once or twice during the week and for almost a year had been under orders from her to stop for lunch on these days. Wednesday after that weekend was the day. I called like I always did she sounded as glad as ever when she told me I have better stop by or else. My father in-law had been cleared and had returned to work months before since then it was just her and I for lunch. I came in the kitchen door on the side of the house, she was in front of the sink, like most days she was in a dress. I came up behind her put my hands on her waist and leaned into her ear. "you're beautiful" I whispered again. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, I was kissing and licking her ear. Almost trembling, she slowly began to turn her head towards me. I went from her ear to her cheek as she slowly kept turning until her lips were in reach. I put my lips over hers she kept them closed and I could feel her tremble. With my tongue I got her to part her lips, she then turned, put her hands on my shoulders and kissed me with hunger, I also noticed the tears running down her cheeks. We broke the kiss and it seemed to snap her back to reality, and she pushed me away and almost ran from the kitchen crying. I caught up to her in the living room I turned her around and she shook her head and cried, "no ray it not right no" but I didn't listen I found her lips and kissed her even deeper longer this time. She stepped away from me tears still rolling, she reached for my hand and lead me to the spare bedroom.

In there we kissed we ran our hands over our bodies. Again she began to tremble when I began to undo her dress, she would still whisper "this isn't right, this isn't right" between kisses but would not even try to stop me from undressing her.

Then dress on the floor I unhooked her bra she covered her breasts when I slipped it off. Kissing her I got her to release her arms and allow me to caress her small D cup breasts. Laying her back on the bed I kissed her neck and made my way down to her beautiful hard nipples gently I kissed, licked and sucked them. She ran her fingers through my hair and began a low moan. I finished removing her pantyhose and panties she laid naked on the bed covering up in genuine embarrassment as I finished undressing. I pushed her knees up, all the time she kept saying "no mijo (son) no, its wrong" but she only closed her eyes and didn't resist when I began to spread her legs. As I opened her legs I could smell how aroused she was and it only made me harder.

Her back arched and her mouth went wide open "AHHHHHHH" when I started to push my way into her surprisingly tight pussy. It was hot and extremely wet, yet felt as tight as any virgin I had deflowered. "AHH AHH AHH AHH" she moaned and dug her nails into my arms as I slowly pushed in and just stopped when I got completely in her let her adjust. Her moaning dropped to heavy breathing and I stared to feel her hips under me urging me to continue. Slowly I retracted causing her to start her moaning again, gently I started so slide in and out of her, fighting all my urges to just pound this beautiful unused mature pussy.

With her moans, groans and whimpers she let me know to increase the pace. I rocked my hips back and forth gradually increasing speed and reaching deeper with every thrust. "SI SI SI SI SI" she cried in Spanish her fingers dug in deep into my shoulders "AYYYYYYY DIOS AYYYYYY" she screamed and I felt the flood of her first orgasm. Her legs now wrapped around me, "SI MIJO SI SI SI" she cried her second orgasm building up. "AYY SI AYY SI AYY SI" she tossed her head from side to side, "AHHHHHHHHHH" her body tensed not being able to hold the orgasm back anymore. As her orgasm started to subside mine came. She held me tight "SI MIJO SI MIJO" she encouraged me as I released a weeks' worth of semen into her.

Breathing hard, I lay beside her and brought her into my arms, kissed her and held her tight. Without a word we kissed and held each other. She got up not so shy any more she sat on the edge on the bed beside me and picked up her panties and pantyhose, I took them from her hand smiled and shook my head no, she picked up the bra and showed it to me again I shook no, she dropped it with the panties. She stood up and slipped her dress on. She then helped me dress, done she looked me in the eye and smiled, "we need to feed you" and she took me by the hand lead me to the kitchen. I sat she served me stew she had cooked. She didn't sit, as I ate she stood beside me running her fingers through my hair. When I was done I had to get back she walked me to the door, all the time I was eating I had time to think that I pretty much had just taken advantage of this woman. At the door I turned and asked "can I come back?" she reached up and kissed me, "you better or else" she smiled.

This was the start to what turned into a yearlong affair, our relationship grew and in a lot of ways not just sexually.

Here ends part one, please leave comments as they will help me decide whether or not to post more of my experience.

shadowrnr
shadowrnr
10 Followers