All Comments on 'My Mother-In-Law's Hairy Pussy'

by hancock75

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great 4 stars

Great story line and execution but fix the could's and couldn't's and describe the mom more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Woow!!

"HAIRY Pussy"?

- Not "shiny", not "shaved", not "smooth" - etc.etc.(- and.. not "smooth" and "shaved" brain?) ??

Should everything, start coming back to normal?

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Only once

Hope you will add more sex

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 7 years ago
Fairly good story

It was quite good and enjoyed it and it's kind of ironic for I prefer mom and son stories and a bald pussy. However, if you go that far with someone and only masturbate with each other that is BS. Once you open that door you can't close it.

So for that 4-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How odd that enjoying an adult pussy with hair is now considered to be a fetish.

But that's the way the world has turned, unfortunately. Can't wait for it to turn back the other way, but I probably won't live that long.

Loved your story, but it really needs some editing. Spell check won't tell you how disgusting it would be to put your arm around her waste, when you meant for it to be around her waist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

Seeing thick hairy pussy can make an indelible impression on a guy. Story is quite realistic with the exposure games.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story, wrong category.

Needs to be in "Loving Wives"

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 7 years ago
Mother in Law

There is no question my MIL loved to fuck. She bore nine children and I married the middle one. if i would have had the opportunity to fuck her, it would have been very rare. Too much commotion going on in the household for any playing around. Kids in and out all the time. A daughter with two little girls living with the in laws.

But, she perhaps would have been a very good fuck. After all, she had lots of experience.

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story, wrong category?

It's not his wife pussy, she's his wife's mom. MIL qualifies as incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story, Wrong Category

This category is incest/taboo. This is more of a taboo.

amsterdamamsterdamalmost 7 years ago
Great build up, awful climax

Really enjoyed the story & the developing relationship, tension, situation manipulation, but the ending was poor. MIL went from cautious, caring, motherly figure to wailing banshee, sex desperado in an instant. Shame. Even more unrealistic was them not having sex again even with plenty of opportunity to do so. Once the line has been crossed, why stop if it was so great the first time? Serious editing also required. Could have been 5 stars, but voted 3 in the end.

ber495ber495over 6 years ago
Me too!

So nice to read your beautiful story! I was sad that your sexual relationship ended with only teasing surviving. I have had a romantic and intensely sexual relationship with my mother-in-law Eileen for nearly 17 years and it has blossomed in romance and intensity and love. We’ve managed to keep our affair a secret. My father-in-law is pushing 90 and not in the best of health so I frequently visit them at Lima Estates, their retirement community, quite often. Sometimes my wife Josie accompanies me but at least weekly I get to visit by myself. My father-in-law sleeps most of the time nowadays...which is fine with EIlien and me as we get to fondle and foreplay for long hours until we fuck each other into orgasmic bliss. Even though Eilleen is 79 now, she still looks fantastic...and even better smells and tastes otherworldly fantastic! Lucky for both of us our sex drives are as strong as it was in our 30’s! I’m heading over to Eilleen’s In just a few minutes and will be releasing my load into her cunt and on her face and tummy shortly. I have a raging hard-on already just anticipating our copulation...mmmm. I love you Eilleen, your 47 year old son-in-law Bernard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Me and ml have been having sex since dating my wife.(she saw me eating daughter one night) Love her sweet tasting hairy pussy even if it was blackmail. FL would never lick her.

Sapper257Sapper257almost 6 years ago
Mother-in-Law stepped over my Head

Well written story. I think it's in the right category, it's almost incest and far from mature.

Love hairy pussy you have to wade through to lick a clitoris like my Mother-in-Law. The wife's is hairy but not as nice as Mum-in-law, which is thick.

I was doing an electrical job for my In-Laws over a weekend, putting in a new Ring Main in kitchen an extension. The family were in and out of the kitchen mainly wife and MiL making tea's and cooking. Father offered to help but only needed another pair of hands now and then for pulling cables through. I was crawling around on the floor working in the units.

Mum often came into kitchen doing preparation for dinner. I offered to move out onto something else but Mum said "That's okay I can step over you till I need to serve up".

Well that's just what Mum done and it worked. Couldn't help but have a crafty view up Mum's skirt as she passed by me, her legs were good for a 50 year old.

"Brian I'm going to step over you fill the kettle up and peel some veg".

"I'll move Mum" I said.

"It's okay Brian. You're busy Son I'd rather have the work done. Hope I'm not in your light". Then a pregnant pause and "Don't want you straining your eyes, I can see all the family in the garden from here".

Ma and I used to have some banter so thought she was leading me on. "Ma my eyes are adjusting to the light, can't fault the view Mum!" I joked.

"Enjoy, while I keep an eye on the family" Mum said stuttering.

"Don't move I'm just getting comfortable", shuffled about so I had a clear view along Mum's legs "That's better Mum, almost see everything". I was blatantly looking up Mum's skirt and Mum knew it but couldn't see her knickers.

"What's a Mother-in-Law for if she can't please her Son-in-law?" Mum chuckled.

"Well if you are being very kind you could just move your legs apart" I stammered.

With that Mum opened her legs and said "Better Brian?"

"Oh yes Mum, cant see the colour though" I murmured.

Mum put the utensil down and lifted her skirt nearly too her waist. "How's that Brian. All clear in the garden still".

"Beautiful Ma" I breathed then "Light Blue and I think the garden is a bit overgrown".

"Complaining, Mary (wife) said you like a thick hatch", Mum said.

"Not at all. Can only see a few wispy hairs poking out from the sides. Lift your skirt higher Mum"

"Please would be nice" and done as I asked.

I now had a wonderful view "Thanks Ma" and I now had a stiffy in my pants. I manoeuvred my penis so I was comfortable. I ran my fingers up her legs to her knickers.

"Brian......Brian!!". Mum stuttered. I ran my fingers over her virgina with her knickers on "Ohhh Brian Ssssstoooop" but that was the last thing on her mind. Mum was so wet and I was easily able to run my knuckle over her clitoris.

"Brian I'mmmm your Mother-in-Laaaaw not Mary. You shouldnnnn't. Pleassseee", and dropped her skirt but I was in place to carry on stroking her clitoris.

I was able to lift the gusset of her knickers and put my finger inside her while stimulating her clitoris with my thumb. "Mum are you concentrating on the family in the garden?".

"Just....... you're so naughty Brian", Mum stuttered "I'm not far off cummmming now, a few more strokes and I'll be there Son".

"Ma I think we are safe as your skirt is down and nobody would see my hands" with a chuckle "It's not as if you're knickers are round your ankles". With that Mum climaxed and gripped the sink for support as her knees gave way but managed to stay upright. Mum's virgina muscles tightened up on my finger and flooded my hand and knickers.

As Mum came down from her climax she said "My God Brian. It's been years since I've cum like that. A combination of the family only a few feet away and the 'naughty but nice' syndrome", stepping over me so her feet were not either side of my head said, "but it was good Brian. Never felt so wanton. You have made an old lady very happy", looking down at me Mum noticed my stiffy in my trousers. "Well!" she exclaimed "what have we here?" kicking off her shoe Mum lifted her foot on to my stiffy in my trousers and manoeuvred her foot across my penis sort of masturbating me. "Suppose I had better return the favour for my favourite Son-in-Law" with a big grin on her face.

"Cheers Ma" I smiled "that's nice, never had this done to me. Shouldn't take long, I'm almost bursting".

"Seams my daughter is neglecting you and your needs. How does it fell?"

"Most enjoyable Ma".

"Do you want me to call Mary in so I can educate her?" she enquired jovially.

"Another time Ma" I said sarcastically.

"So there's going to be another time?", Mum said.

"Better be Ma. Not far off cumming now, keep an eye on the garden". With that I ejaculated in my trousers.

"Your a big boy with a strong climax, bet my Mary enjoys that, all your love juices spurting into her. Lucky girl".

"Oh Ma that was wonderful, can't wait to have you properly".

"Me neither" she smiled "and can't wait to see how big you are. You look bigger than hubby, be nice to see him hard once in a while. Stand up Brian".

I stood and gave Ma a kiss on the lips with a bit of passion. Ma responded with a clinch.

"Now you look out of the window while I treat myself Brian" with that Mum undone the top button my flies and pulled my zip down. Eased my trousers to my hips and pulled my underpants away from my tummy.

"Ma, be careful, what if......"

"Shut up Brian. I never put up any objections when you put your hand in my knickers and took advantage of an old defenceless lady not able to protect herself from a young strapping husband of my daughter, did I Brian?" Ma said enjoying my predicament. "Now shut up and let me have my fun".

Ma then proceeded to bend over and with her other hand pulled my penis out and put it into her mouth, "Oh Ma" I stammered.

"Just cleaning you up, don't want our Mary suspicious" and went back to cleaning me by licking and sucking till I started to become erect again. "Well, well you do recover quick Brian" and went back to blowing me. When I was at full erection with my hands on Ma's head, Ma stopped and said "I've had my treat, you can wait till we have time to relax and enjoy it without the chance of being disturbed".

"Ma you are so hot, can't wait for the chance".

"Me too" then scooping some of my cum onto her hand put it in her mouth. "What a lovely taste", Ma said, "I'll need a regular supply Son".

"You've got it Ma, regular as clockwork".

"You go up stairs and clean up, I'll put the kettle on again and make us all a nice cuppa then I'll go up and change my draws for some that will soak up all my love juices".

I carefully cleaned up without making my trousers and pants wet mainly using dry tissue paper and wrapping my penis in it encase I leak. When I went back down Ma was poring the tea. I went up behind her, put my arms around her and kissed her neck.

Ma moaned "Mmmmm" so I squeezed her boobs "another time. Collect your tools up that will be enough for today, you've worked well" Ma chuckled.

With that Ma took the tea out to the garden, I cleared up in the kitchen. When Ma came back we kissed passionately.

"I'm going to clean up and change my knickers. Do I smell of sex?"

"No ma, you ooze femininity".

"Well it's oozing into my knickers and they need changing and my pussy needs a wash, it's still throbbing because of over activity" Ma laughed.

"I'll come and give you a hand Ma".

"Don't think so, we've both cum enough. Go drink your tea and tell them food up in 30 minutes", Ma laughed. "What colour knickers do you want me to put on? I'll try to flash them to you this evening".

"Yellow please Ma"

That night I made love to Mary like there was no tomorrow. "What was that all about Brian, never known you so passionate since we were courting". Mary hit me in the ribs "Might need you to kiss my noonie better in the morning" Mary chuckled kissing me good night. Couldn't tell her I was really making love to her mother, my Mother-in-Law.

The next day we were back round the In-laws to finish off.

We were greeted by Mum and Dad, Dad I always called Bert. Mum caught my eye as she kissed my cheek. We had that knowing look as our eyes met to say 'all's alright'.

We started with a cuppa and I explained what I was going to do and Bert could feed cables for me. Mum said she was going to cook a Sunday roast and would prepare as and when the kitchen was free.

Bert and I started with the Ring Main in the extension, wanted to plan some time with Ma in the kitchen carry on from yesterday. Mary and Ma were gossiping in the kitchen while preparing the roast.

When I'd finished the extension I explained I needed to connect up to the kitchen. Ma told Mary "I'll finish up in the kitchen you go and entertain Dad as there's not enough room for 3, take his and your tea out into the garden".

With that Ma and I looked at each other, then out of the window to see if the coast was clear. We went to the back of the kitchen where we couldn't be seen and kissed, well it was passionate and with searching tongues.

"Missed you last night Ma, couldn't get you out of my mind. After our fun yesterday", I reported.

"I know" Ma whispered "Mary said you were like a man possessed last night and again this morning. Hope you have some energy for me. Mary thought you might be having an affair. You're not are you?" Ma sniggered.

"Not yet Ma, but as soon as the opportunity arises and an opening exists!!" I smiled, "love your dress".

Ma smiled at the innuendo "Well I never had an opening filled last night, although I made it available and could have done with it after all the foreplay from you yesterday. Bert snored and I laid there frustrated, ended up with my 'finger in the boat', staining my pretty nightie, but that will wash out. While you were going 'hammer and tongs' on my daughter".

"Well your daughter might have been the recipient but you were the inspiration I'm pleased to say Ma" I joked.

"And your excuse for this morning stud?" Ma looked at me suspiciously. "Is there anything left for me" putting her hand on my crutch making me stir, "Oh yes, you must be missing me Brian".

"And where was Bert this morning?"

"Bert's not a morning person, cuppa is all he wants, pussy is not on the agenda!! Ma said. "Talking of 'pussy' how do you like yours, bald, bushy or trimmed? Don't know how Mary displays hers".

"Well Ma I like mine on the end of my tongue, do you?

Ma went red "Brian you are embarrassing, and playfully slapped me. Bert was never good at it, couldn't get the hang of the licking and chewing, blowing and sucking so gave up and complained about neck ache, men!!"

"It's a talent and I've mastered it, Mary adores it so hope her mother does" I winked "and any time of the month often at her most randy time I go down on her".

"Lucky Mary having such a caring and tentative husband, I'm proud of you" and gave me a family kiss on the lips, "now I don't have regular times of the month as over 50 so available almost 24/7 and will stop soon but would like to try it when I'm menstruating. I'll text you when supposedly at my randist also when Mary is not so available you had better pop round or we'll meet. What do you say Brian?"

"We have a plan Ma and I'd better pretend to work under the sink as I want to see the colour of your knickers today" I smiled.

"Get down there then" Ma winked "You will be pleased to know all this talk has my juices running" Ma chuckled "and to the questioned you never answered, how do you like your pussy bald, bushy or trimmed. Tongue was not one of the options Brian".

"Ma I don't want to 'upset the apple cart' but shouldn't Bert be the one to choose. After all he's the one you should be pleasing, my choice would be bushy. Mary shaves sometimes completely bald, other times a runway but mostly a thicket. But what I do like is unwashed with a womanly aroma after its been in your knickers all day".

"Brian, Bert I bet he hasn't seen it for ages, go and ask him? Love to see his reaction, ha, ha. If you pop round any time of the day it will be unwashed with an aroma. Morning and bath time its washed unless I have a deposit in it or climaxed like yesterday. My pussy will always be at your disposal and if bushy you want then bushy you shell have. I'm pleased to see you are not circumcised as I like all the pre-cum around the purple head and slides in easier".

"Like Mother like daughter I'm pleased to say".

"Two for the price of one! Now are you going to get under that sink" Ma joshed.

"Yes Sir" and saluted with my left hand.

"Mary and Bert are talking 'nineteen to the dozen' just like a Father and Daughter should" Ma reported "now I'm going to pass you your tea before it goes too cold, okay Brian".

Ma with the tea in her hand, other hand balancing on the sink crouched down on her hunches and parted her legs. Well I was gobsmacked to see right up her legs to Ma's triangle only to see no knickers. "Ma you are so naughty, I can see right into your open pussy all pink and shiny obviously with her love juices and a lovely covering of pubic hair".

"See there is a twitching in your trousers, I'm pleased to say Brian. Take your tea so I can check. I wore a dress as I knew it would slide up my thighs, thought about digging out my stockings and suspenders but Mary might think I'm 'Loosing It', but if it pleases you I will. You are stirring well my beautiful Son-in-Law".

Ma carried on caressing me to full hardness over my trousers "Ma I'll make a mess again if you carry on like this, pity we can't send our other halves out for something Ma then we could really satisfy ourselves".

"Everything cums to those who wait, Brian and you might not be far off cumming, my big boy. Going to stand up a check on our partners".

Ma stood, I said "You are going to be a lot to handle Ma with two hotties making demands on me". I ran my hands up Ma's legs and caressed her bottom and running my hand down the crack in her bum.

"Oh Brian, your hands are so gentle and caresses very erotic", Ma cooed "and don't neglect my daughter as I don't want her becoming suspicious of her lack or sexual activity because of my appetite for your body. Maybe I shouldn't have led you on and astray yesterday, but I'm glad I did. Carry on Brian. At least you don't have to get into my knickers today" Ma chuckled.

"Don't worry Ma sometimes Mary can do with a rest and wont complain and wont have so many headaches, ha, ha". Ma spread her legs so I had accesses to her pusssy and able to put a finger straight into Ma's orifice. Ma twitched and "Ohhh Brian". Ma was leaking like a sieve all over my hand and down her leg. Her pubic hair was all matted with her love juices. I was able to move my thumb again over her clitoris and gently caresses the nub. "Brian this is too much I'm going to cum again".

"Ma are you keeping watch?" I slowed down the caresses to prolong her climax.

"Of course when my eyes are open" she chuckled.

"Can we pop up stairs for a quickie, I need it Ma. Your so desirable".

"Tomorrow Brian, I'm here all day. I want it as much as you, you've opened up a whole new world to me. My pussy aches for your cock inside me".

I carried on caressing Ma's clitoris with my thumb while my two fingers were inside her virgina. Knew she was getting close then she went over the top.

"Oh Brian you've done it again, I'm so happy. Stand up my boy I'll sort you out. Your turn at the window", with that Ma went down on her knees, undone my flies and took me in her mouth. "Brian your leaking all over the place, I'll make you happy by letting you cum in my mouth. Love the taste of your young potent cum".

"Go for it Ma, I'm on the brink. You give better head than your daughter". With that I climaxed in her mouth and Ma swallowed the lot. "Boy that was good Ma, I love you".

"Love you too my super Son-in-Law, we're gong to make a fine bonking couple. Well I've had my starters, the roast wont taste as good Son", she chuckled, "Right you finish up under there, I'll freshen up. What colour panties do you want me to ware, your choice Brian".

"Red Ma, because your hot stuff okay".

"And one more thing, no making love to my daughter tonight as I want you fully charged for tomorrow. Don't suppose I'd even be close to lucky so I'll be celibate tonight". Ma laughed. "When will you be here?".

"I'll have the excuse the final connection will be to the Mains tomorrow as you are cooking a roast now", I said.

"Better go and clean my teeth or I might be caught out but I'll savour the flavour as long as possible. Red you said Brian?"

"Correct Ma" and gave her a kiss as she went upstairs.

The roast went down well and Ma gave me a good few glimpses of her red panties. We went about 9. Bert thanked me for the work, Ma thanked me, kissed my cheek and squeezed my cock and told me to sleep well.

Went home and had a shower, told Mary I was knackered so I didn't have to make love to her, Mary accepted that cuddled up to me and I went to sleep thinking of Ma tomorrow.

Was at Ma's for 11 and we made love most of the day. Ma couldn't get enough of me, heaven only knows how many times Ma climaxed, I came three times and was warn out. left about 5 before Bert came home. Connected electrical job up to mains, job done.

Ma and I see each other at least twice a week, in the better weather alfresco. We even go on holiday together but have to be a bit more careful. Happy days.

A thick bushy virgina is always a good thing.

Keep writing.

REgards

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukalmost 5 years ago
Two great stories

Horny tales from yourself and sapper

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Next time she let's you cum over cunt drive it to her hard cum inside her cunt.tell her this going to be this way from now on where I cum inside your cunt.myself been fucking my mother inlaw 7 days a week as same with my wife.we even sleep in same king size bed and what nice about it us three have sex sametime.love watch both mom and daughter cum out of each others cunts.until one day I knocked up my wife and her mom sametime.can't wait to see them both pop kids out of their cunts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot!

One can appreciate a story about a mother in law with a hairy pussy. My MIL was a very tall slim redhead with very large beautiful DD breasts. Her nipples and areola were very large and light pink. Her pussy hair was thick and medium to dark red (auburn). My wife often said she thought her mother was the most beautiful woman she knew. She must have enjoyed sex a lot because she gave birth to several children and all the girls were good-looking and had big breasts also. I learned that my FIL was a horny man and they enjoyed sex a lot.

I remember the first time I went to her house, I was in the bathroom and saw several pairs of pantyhose hanging up. I wasn't sure whose they were, but later found out they were hers. My wife and I had not yet married and she was still living at home. I asked her whose pantyhose they were, and she told me they were her mother's. I told her I had a liking for a women wearing pantyhose without panties and a hairy pussy. She laughed at that, but did not put me down. And, she tried to please me by doing that very thing. I often thought about what my future MIL might look like in those sheer pantyhose without any panties and her auburn haired pussy showing through.

After we were married we often stayed over all night at my MIL's house. In the morning she would wake us up for breakfast, but she often opened the bedroom door to do it. Several times, she opened the door and I was lying on the bed asleep naked without a cover on. I began to wonder of she was enjoying looking at my naked dick while I was asleep. In time, she got used to us being around, and she would change clothes with her bedroom door open. That was a big surprise! Those big beautiful pink breasts would sway as she walked and bent over. Her thick auburn pussy hair was a full bush. She would pull on those pantyhose up each leg and tighten them snuggly around her crotch. Her big pussy lips would be pulled tight against the nylon. She was a sight! Once she called to me to ask me something, and I came to her to answer her, not realizing that she was totally naked. It took my breath away! MIL's can be exciting.

nice2cunownice2cunowover 2 years ago

Aren't mother in laws the best! They just know how to make us really feel part of the family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love hairy pussies. Young men and women need to learn that the natural way is the best way. Let it grow. Enjoy the mystery and the fun of peeking and plowing through the bush to find the pink treasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have fantasized about my ex mother in law for over 20 years! I found some nudes of her when we helped her move. She was in her early 30’s when the pics were taken and she had a full bush and was very sexy! I personally think that she got her hottest when she was in her 50’s! Damn she was sexy AF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a delightful, happy and erotic story. Thanks!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When my wife bends over and shows me her hairy pussy from behind, I think of what her mother looked like in that same position. It takes my breath away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I took my mom and my aunt fucked their hairy cunts got them both knocked up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My MIL was a very well-fucked woman most of her married life because my FIL kept her very occupied in the bed. She had several children, and my in-laws would often be in bed in the late morning and early at night. They both were well-blessed in that he was well-hung and she could take it all. I know because I saw him a couple of times when he accidentally let the sheet slide off of him. My wife knew it because she saw him from time-to-time as she was growing up. Her mother, apparently, loved sex very much. She often lovingly referred to a man's penis as his snake. She was a woman who spoke plainly about topics that, to many people, were private or intimate. Occasionally, she would talk about my FIL, and say, "Bill knows where to put that big snake of his to have the most fun." Or, "If other women knew how big a snake Bill has, I'd have to fight them off." I got to thinking that my MIL must have had a huge deep pussy to take all of his "snake." Eventually, one day I saw her when her bedroom door was open. She had great big beautiful pale tits with gorgeous nipples, and a thick dark mat of pussy hair. As thick as her pussy hair was it did not cover her long inner lips that hung down between her legs. Her lips were long and pink and looked like huge rose petals. It made me so hard. All I could think about was touching and licking those huge dangling rose petals and how that cavern of hers must be deep and wet. A year or so after my FIL passed away, my wife told me her mom asked a favor of her. She wanted a big dildo so she could get satisfaction. She specified "huge" and "thick." Guess who was asked to go get it? I went to an adult store and bought the biggest they had, along with some lube. I gave it to my wife to give to her mother. That night, after we had gone to bed, I heard her mother faintly mumbling, moaning, and crying out. She was using that dildo. I knew I would never measure up to what she had been used to enjoying, but I could sure dream! My wife later informed me that her mom told her that she took that whole thing. I had to go jack off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb story until the ending. No way they play and not touch each other. If discovered the damage is the same. And they Skype each other?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If my mother in law were ever to invite me over to spray a load on her naked pussy she is getting it eaten til she screams and the load is going in it not on it.

Horing1Horing19 months ago

Always fantasizing about my cock rubbing through mom's hair

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My mother in law Diane is the biggest cock teaser you can imagine,even though she is nearly 70 she still acts like she's a lot younger,she's lived on her own since her partner died years ago and has been out with several men but nothing has ever happened, let me describe her to you, she's 5ft 4 blonde and has massive tits, I've seen her naked to and I know she has a hairy pussy, I was doing the odd job for her which I often did and was wearing a pair of shorts, I was on a ladder painting her ceiling and she came into the room with a cup of tea for me, she stood under the ladder and looked up to me saying to come down, what I hadn't realised was that I had a hardon and my cock was sticking out of the side of my shorts, oh my goodness Diane said, I had no idea what she was talking about then saw my cock, ooh I'm all funny she said fanning herself with her hand, I came down off the ladder and tried to push my cock in! I do apologise Diane I said as she handed me my cup of tea, she continued to giggle at the tent in my shorts, it must be you Diane I joked! Oh stop it Richard! Fuck it I thought to myself and pulled my shorts down below my cock! Her face was a picture and she didn't know where to look! See I told you it was you Diane! She was wearing her dressing gown and I reached over and untied the belt! What are you doing Richard? I quickly moved my hand onto her pussy! She made a sigh as I rubbed her pussy, I took her cup of tea from her and put mine and hers on the sideboard, I grabbed her hand and placed it on my cock and she wanked me off like a woman possessed, I pushed her gown over her shoulders,she didn't have a bra on underneath and I instantly felt her tits, mmm she groaned

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A (5) rating, its hairy, it's a 5, even if it had been poorly written. I like many who read this category, am sick of reading about the so called or alleged "smooth pussies," when it's noting more than an 8 am shave before work on Friday morning and a mess of prickly nasty stubble and a glowing pink-orange razor burnt raw mound by 5 pm that evening after work. The next morning (Saturday) are the pointless silly looking pimples and puss oozing from follicles and yes, now the orange-yellow skin from the blood leaking from follicles into panties if that nasty disgusting mess of peeling skin gets re-shaved. That is about as sickening as a lady can get and for some reason her self-esteem -------is high as if anyone wants to see something like that. I am sure I can google the image of a plucked chicken, but I have never met anyone who masturbated to one that I know of.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I want to have my mother in law riding my face while her daughter rides my dick.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

NOTHING LIKE A HAIRY PUSY. MOM, MOTHER-IN-LAW, AUNT, SISTER, OR A FEMALE FRIEND.FUCK THAT DAMMED SHAVED STUBBLED OVER SHIT WITH PUSS OOZING PIMPLES THAT BLEEDS OR RESHAVED. STUPID AS FUCK!

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 9 hours ago

Wow. I loved it! Very sexy and fun!! Great story. 🥂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous