My Mother-In-Law's Hairy Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hancock75
hancock75
814 Followers

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" she screamed, her voice getting louder with each 'yes'. "You're going to make momma cum!"

The words hadn't left her lips yet and a wall of fluid splashed me right in my face. Her whole body shook as she screamed. Her her sweet hot cum shot out of her pussy all over me. I kept working her hairiness until she pulled up.

"I can't take it anymore" she said.

She got up, turned around, stood over me and squatted over my hard dick.

"I need to fuck you so bad!"

I didn't even get a chance to respond. She grabbed my hard cock and slid it into her moist tunnel of love. It slid right in, without resistance. She started thrusting her hips back and forth as fast as she could. I grabbed her breasts and squeezed her nipples.

"Yes! Squeeze those nipples! Suck on them!" She demanded.

She lowered her chest down toward my face and I put one of her hard nipples into my mouth. I moving both my hands onto her ass and helped her bounce up and down on my rod.

"I'm going to cum again!" she yelled.

She stopped bouncing on me and starting rocking back and forth, grinding her hips on my pelvis.

"I'm getting close!" I exclaimed.

"Cum inside me baby. Cum inside your momma!" she demanded.

As soon as she said that, I thrust my hips up so my cock was as deep inside her as it would go. She kept grinding me and I felt my pubes and upper thighs get totally soaked as she screamed again. I kept pressing my hips up into her as she pushed down, constantly grinding me and I came even harder this time than I did the first time.

"I can feel your cum deep inside me."

After my orgasm subsided, I dropped my hips and she collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing heavy. I could feel her heart pound on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, one on her sweaty back, and the other over her ass. It was the most amazing feeling. She sat up a little, my cock was still inside her, looked at me and kissed me. This was the first time we kissed. She sucked some of the pussy juice off my lips and then sat up and just looked at me.

"I hope I didn't over exert you". She whispered into my ear.

I couldn't even talk. I had a stupid smile on my face and I just shook my head back and forth saying no.

"Good", she said. "I had to make sure you stayed awake. How do you feel?"

I looked at her and finally spoke.

"Amazing."

She looked back at me and smiled.

"Me too", she said. "I will always remember this."

"So will I." I said.

She got up, my cock finally started going soft, and she stood over me.

"Take a good look, love."

I could see some of my cum run out of her moist slit and down her pubes. They started dripping on my balls. She swung her leg over me and slid off the bed. She gave me one more dirty look and licked the cum off my balls, then slipped my flaccid cock into her mouth and sucked really hard.

"I have to make sure I get every last drop."

Then she turned around, bent over to pick up her towel and paused so I could get a good, long look. Finally, she stood up and walked out of my bedroom.

I laid there for a while, replaying everything that happened over and over in my head. I still couldn't believe how my plan worked, better than I even expected. I had no idea she would want to participate in anything like this.

Our relationship changed after that. We never had sex again, but whenever we were home alone, she made sure she let me see her naked body every chance she got before their visit ended. I would pull out my hard cock and masturbate in front of her. She would do the same. I would tell her when I was about to cum. She would call me over to her naked body and let me cum where ever I wanted her tits, face, open mouth, ass or over her pussy. I came more during their visit than I had the whole year before this.

She would then have me lay down and she would stand over me and shower me with her spraying pussy when she came. We never touched each other. The only thing that ever touched us was each other's cum.

When my in-laws left, we would Skype and put on a show for each other. It's been an amazing ride so far. I can't wait for their next visit.

hancock75
hancock75
814 Followers
12