All Comments on 'My Mother-In-Law's New Nightie'

by Gentle49

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Loved the sex but could have done without the golden showers. I found it interesting that he always called her pussy a cunt but never once referred to her tits as anything but her breasts.

oldnornryoldnornryabout 10 years ago
Hot, golden stream

There is nothing like a golden stream over your groin area right before you climax. The hot wet sensation is amazing. A great story, and written with such passion and realism.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 10 years ago
Well done.

Excellent writing and arousing sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Horny!!

Brilliant story, got me very horny, it`s got everything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
EVERY SCENE WAS GREAT

I have enjoyed reading your story and hope you will share additional adventures as they come to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stunning story

That was so erotic and so well written please keep it coming

oskar004oskar004about 10 years ago
hope for more

a well written story on a topic many married men will love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice story

for this married man this was a great read. Each time I have sex with my wife

I think of doing filthy things to her mother while my wife watches and plays with herself. this never fails to send me over the edge filling my wife's pussy with cream all the while wishing it was the MIL's womb I was depositing my seed into. I would love to enter a relationship where I could stop by the inlaws and leave mom's pussy a sodden mess each day. There is nothing sexier than a mom or MIL spreading her thighs for her young stud to deposit his seed in her garden.

yukimiyukimiabout 10 years ago
WOW!

YOU'RE GOOD - YOU'RE VERY , VERY GOOD - I'VE READ MORE THAN 1000 HOURS OF THIS WEBSITE , AND YOU'RE ONE OF THE VERY , VERY BEST.

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairabout 10 years ago
What a storming first story!!

This is a truly erotic story, well written. Most stories here are a simple fuckfest, but this has a beautiful build up, great imagery, and to top it off, one of my favourite fantasies. I look forward to reading more from you, and so hope that you're not just a one trick pony :)

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 10 years ago
Very erotic and well written

I liked the variety of things the two engaged in. I'd enjoy reading similar stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
keep on

Great story I hope that you keep writing

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 10 years ago
Peeing with your Mum in Law

My mother was an alcoholic who got drunk on beer everyday. When she needed to piss, get out of her way. I must have sen her piss at least twenty times before she passed at age thirty eight from uremic poisoning in llate 1950.

She too often wore nylon stockings held up with a garter belt, and when she pissed holding her skirt up and spreading her legs, the piss was liable to go down her thighs and legs or spray all over the place.

This is a great story that couldn't stop reading until I finished. My kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

What is it with freaks that enjoy water sports? The story was good until then - skipped the rest as that kinda shit doesn't turn me on. Shame really.

bartermanbartermanalmost 10 years ago
missed out

well anon you missed out on some sexy stuff,im not into watersports but i was able to blank it out as i was really into this erotic story,she also sounds a bit on the plump side for me but i just slimmed her down a bit so i could enjoy it more and i did

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mother-in-law sex

I had sex with my mot]er-in-law also. She would not wear underwear and sit and spred her legs so i could look up her dress. this was done every time my wife and i would go arould her. Even when her daugther was in the same room but could not see what i could. then finally one day i stopped over her house alone, talked for about five minutes. then just picked her up and took her to bed and fucked. We both wanted it so we did. My only regret is I only fucked her once, don't know why ,but just the one time. But I did fuck my sister-in-law lots of times. But it was not as good as the mother-in-laws sex. I loved it and will never forget it. thank heaven for mother-in-laws

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want more Noreen

I enjoyed the story. It was a fun read and I did become aroused. I like Noreen's character a lot & picture her as the quintessential middle age housewife similar to Shirley Valentine. . A Ms average that had put on a few pounds with a husband that takes her for granted. She and her husband are decent people living in a quiet neighborhood with little drama or trauma in their lives. Alan goes to work and gets all of the social interaction he needs. He engages in conjugal relations with Noreen maybe once a month or even less (once a quarter). Alan's sexual practice is mechanical with little or no foreplay and devoid of experimentation (or passion for that matter). Alan's love has nothing to do with passion. Noreen is there and Alan is comfortable. Alan loves her like he would a favorite aunt or cousin or the family pet.

Noreen on the other hand has very specific needs that are unmet. She suffers in silence, and continues on as the dutiful wife. Noreen has little or no opportunity to be around men that might take notice of her but she is able to live her fantasies through brief and very safe contact with her son-in-law over the years. I expect she masturbates on a regular basis. Finally the opportunity to fulfill her needs is unexpectedly presented and she has the courage to confront that challenge head on.

I like the interaction between Noreen and her son-in-law during the buildup. He is respectful and shy but definitely attracted to her in that way we men sometimes just can't put our finger on. It is a subtle, titillating and secret attraction on which long lasting fantasies are often built. I have several long term fantasies of my own and can relate.

Golden showers hold no appeal for me so I skipped those parts and a little anal sex goes a long way.

When Noreen appeared in her new black , sexy teddy that moved the game to a higher and much more intimate level. Consequently I expected the son-in-law to address her as Noreen and not mum. Once the action starts the family names should go out the door. Using her given name brings the experience to a

I would like to see the author develop a sequel that focuses on Noreen, where she is from, what she was like before she got married, etc. What here hopes and dreams are now. I like her plainness. It is appealing and sexy and I'm rooting for her all the way to finally have the opportunity to enjoy life and all that comes with it.

akeyesxakeyesxabout 8 years ago
OMFG! I want a woman just like this!

This has be be one of the sexiest, most erotic MIL stories I've EVER read. The only thing you missed in 'fun things to do' was having her plug your ass.

Maybe the next chapter - there will be one, won't there? - should contain that.

You have expressed the ultimate dream cum true for me here - the top of my bucket list.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Memories!

Aways preferred older women. Only difference was when I hadn't had any, I only knew the common preference.

Once I met my first older lady I was hooked.

Especially our heroes love of breasts hanging low. Nothing is sexier.

Thank you Gentle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

Loved it and for someone who doesn’t read this had me from start to finish.

Would love to read more.

CletisCletisalmost 5 years ago
Shirley Valentine

Yes, I have to agree. I knew I had a picture in my head but hadn't put a name to it. Thanks for the comment. Now I know I was thinking of Shirley. Only thing missing was the WALL or the ROCK.

Totally enjoyed the story.. 5 thumbs up.

junamjunamabout 4 years ago

Perfectly kinky, with a hint of romance in the end. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unlike outraged Anonymous, I am thrilled!

A really well written and developed story. Nothing like pissing up a woman's arse to push the boundaries in a relationship. Thanks so much for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written with an eye for the temptation before the tempest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
dumped

not into gay anal crap

goofypgoofypover 1 year ago

Excellent! Well written kinky MIL story.

hrobbiehrobbieover 1 year ago

You lost me with the pissing. I quit.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story and I would love to meet this woman in real life

Geoff

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

LOVED IT... She sounded soooooo sexy, needy, appreciative... BUT, I also did not care for the anal... especially NOT the pissing/peeing thangs... BUT I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE to "experience" her, so, so much... to cum in her, and with her SOOOOO much...

Yes indeed... she could/would be my so sexual muse... everything she wanted, all she wanted, whenever she wanted (as long as NOBODY else knew & did NOT get involved/hurt !)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous