All Comments on 'My Mother, My Slut Ch. 05'

by dreamgiver7

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Comments

More plausible than your previous stories. The only thing that jumped out at me is that you seem to have picked up where you left off in part 4 which was in the middle of the night...why is his big sister taking a shower in the middle of the night? This might be explained as part 4 ending very early in the morning but this wasn't indicated so it makes it somewhat confusing.

Overall I didn't like it, though my reasons for disliking it aren't your fault, the story just didn't appeal to my particular perversions. I was hoping for more with the mother. The other reason is that all 4 of the previous chapters had elements of non-consent in them, this one didn't. That said I will be eagerly awaiting the next installment. Don't let any negative statements (mine or others) keep you from writing. As long as you feel the need to write, keep it up. If someone doesn't like your stories they can go read something else.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
good story but not complete

You still have one person yet to conquer.Dad needs to submit to your power and become one of your cum sluts,begging for your cock.I would hope that all three sluts are pregnant,and expect to have many more of your babies....Rich

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdreamgiver7@dreamgiver7
203 Followers
I'm a guy looking for women who are interested in portraying my fantasy crushes. They range from actresses and singers, to movie characters, to comic book girls. I am also open to most kinks apart from scat/toilet-play, gore, and extreme violence (mild forms acceptable). I am ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES