All Comments on 'My Mother, My Slut Ch. 07'

by dreamgiver7

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Meh, it works I guess

Hahaha ok at least this one was slightly more realistic than the last one. I'm glad you haven't let the critics on this site discourage you from writing though. I was beginning to wonder if there'd be another installment since it's been longer than usual since the last one. Keep it up! I may not agree with your style of writing but at least it's entertaining. I've managed so far by imagining the character has some kind of mental mind control powers. That's about the only way I can imagine these scenes playing out in a realistic manor (how sad is it that I consider mind control more realistic than the stuff you write?) Either way I hope there's a chapter 8. Perhaps mother and the older sister this time? Or both sisters together? Or stick with the tried and true Mother and Son alone. Any way it goes I'm actually looking forward to it for once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sisters and friends

The one or more of the sisters ought to bring over some friends. Perhaps after seeing him rape the younger sister's friend, the older sister decides she need to supply him with a steady stream of innocent pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What A Load Of Rubbish !

Pathetic rubbish, that looks as if it was written by a sex starved 16 year old. Don't give up your day job

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You know....

It's times like these, I wonder whether the Inquisition wasn't a bad idea after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
one of the worst

dull masturbation fantasy, no more. stuff written in the present tense is a real turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Made me Cum

I don't care what any says I like it and I like how you snuck in underage characters. Keep up the good work (;

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdreamgiver7@dreamgiver7
I'm a guy looking for women who are interested in portraying my fantasy crushes. They range from actresses and singers, to movie characters, to comic book girls. I am also open to most kinks apart from scat/toilet-play, gore, and extreme violence (mild forms acceptable). I am ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES