My Mother My Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietJohn
QuietJohn
254 Followers

I heard rather than saw Clara walk out onto the deck a few minutes later. My father asked where she would like to lie down, the scraping of furniture, the creak of a lounger as weight was applied. "Would you like some shade? I think you should put some sun protection on, the sun's quite strong. And your skin's so white..." He carried on fussing around her.

I happened to glance at my mother and saw she was looking at me, her eyes half closed. I noticed that I had positioned my lounger so that my head was exactly in line with the foot of her lounger, her feet towards me, my body at right angles to hers. She had on a two piece bathing suit, quite conservative in cut, the same blue as the costume she had worn this morning. I looked over her feet and legs, her pubic mound, her stomach, then her torso slightly raised on the lounger, medium sized breasts, then her lovely face. I saw her top had no cups so could make out her nipples through the fabric.

I held her look while half listening to my father fuss around Clara. She raised one eyebrow and tilted her head fractionally towards them. I had to smile.

I lay back and tried to relax; the sun was warm and bright. I had to squint against the glare to enjoy the vista of the river mouth, the breakers at the mouth, the white horses out to sea where the wind was whipping them into a frenzy. I realized that in my rage I had left my sunglasses and book upstairs, and stood up to go fetch them.

Nellie asked, "Where are you going?"

"To fetch my sunglasses. Can I get anybody anything while I'm up?" I glanced around.

"I'll have a beer, thank you," said Michael.

I looked at Clara. I saw she was in a white bikini that emphasized the fairness of her skin, and the smoothness, the fine grain. It fitted her like a glove, like something out of a fashion magazine, a beautiful picture but not sexual in any way. Brittle like fine china. Maybe I was biased. "Please could I have a glass of white wine? Some of the stuff we had last night, it was so delicious." This was the wine Michael had recommended the previous evening at dinner.

I looked at Nellie. "I'll come and help you," she said and stood up. I ran upstairs, picked up my book and sunglasses, then went back down to the kitchen. Nellie had placed a tray and glasses on the counter. "What are you having?" I asked.

"I'll also have some white wine thank you." I went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of beer for Michael together with the wine from which I poured three glasses. I was standing very close to Nellie. I could feel the warmth from her skin. We both looked out onto the deck to see if anyone could see us, then turned towards each other and pressed our bodies together.

It was not a planned move, it just sort of happened. Naturally. My lips sought hers and we kissed, softly, sensuously. My one hand reached down and cupped her bottom, fingers spread wide feeling the deep cleft, soft yet firm. The fingers of the other hand twined into her hair holding her face to mine. Her arms were tight around my waist, our groins pressed together.

Far too quickly Nellie pushed me away, her face flushed. "We'd better get out there before they miss us."

"I don't think they would miss us if we disappeared," I said bitterly.

Nellie touched my cheek with her hand. "We have each other." She looked down. "And you'd better do something about that." I looked down and saw that my baggies were tented over my raging erection. I blushed. "I'm flattered!" She reached out and touched the tip momentarily. "We'll have to do something about that," she said, smiling at my embarrassment. My cock tingled from her touch.

I turned my back on her and adjusted my penis as best I could, then I took up the tray and went outside. Nellie followed carrying my book and glasses.

We lounged in the sun for the rest of the morning, the warmth of the sun broken every now and then by a passing cloud. I sat reclined on the lounger with my book on my knees. With my sunglasses on I could look sideways at Nellie without turning my head, the same with Michael and Clara on the other side of the pool.

Nellie was lying on her stomach, the lounger flat. "John, please do me a favor. Rub some sun lotion on my back. I don't want to burn too much."

I jumped up and went and knelt next to her. I took the bottle of cream, shook it, then squirted some onto my hand. Nellie reached behind her and loosened her top, the straps falling to the sides. I rubbed my hands together to warm the lotion, then spread it onto her shoulders and down her back.

Michael said, "Clarissa, won't you do the same for me?" I glanced up. Clara was sitting in the shade of an umbrella reading a magazine. I continued massaging the cream into Nellie's back, from her neck to the start of her bikini bottom and down the sides, concentrating on the swell of her breast where her weight bulged them out sideways.

I watched Clara out of the corner of my eye as she walked over to where Michael was lying on his back and picked up a tube of lotion. She glanced at us and, thinking that neither of us was looking, moved her hand to his crotch, lingered there for a micro second where I saw her give his cock a little squeeze, then move on. I saw Michael's head jerk up, then he glanced across at us to see if we watching, then back to her. She was smiling faintly. How I remembered that gesture, the torture, months of it!

Michael rolled over onto his stomach and, with her back to us, Clara started spreading sun lotion onto his back.

I moved down to Nellie's legs. She had spread them a little apart. I squirted some lotion onto the back of each thigh, then started rubbing it in. All the way down to her feet, the soles, then the toes, my fingertips sliding between the little digits. Her feet did not need sun protection but it felt so sensuous as she spread her toes to receive my ministrations. I heard her sigh. I worked back up her legs to the top of her thighs, and between them. She spread her thighs further giving me easier access.

I scraped my thumbnail over the material covering her vaginal opening half expecting her to close her legs showing I had gone too far. I saw her spontaneously clench her buttocks, the movement obvious through the thin material. I held my breath. I did it again. Same reaction. I did not want to stain her costume with the sun lotion so I started rubbing her crotch with the back of my hand.

I looked at the other two. They were both facing away from us Clara spreading the cream down his sides, long sensuous rubs, same as I had done to Nellie. I was amazed; I did not think she had a sensuous bone in her body.

I had set up a rhythm rubbing between Nellie's legs and she was tilting her pelvis in time, up as I stroked down, down as I pulled back. I wiped my free hand on her towel, and replaced the rubbing hand, cupping her sex. I could feel the heat. I could also feel the hard nub of her clitoris. I ran my fingertips over it and around it. I heard a bitten off purr. A wet patch was starting to show on the crotch of her bikini.

Michael started to turn towards us and I took my hands away, patted Nellie on the bum. I stood up making sure I turned away to hide my erection and said, "There, that should do it! I'm going to get some more wine. Dad, can I get you a refill?"

"Please." He was on his elbows; Clara was lavishing lotion on his legs. He looked down at her. "You do that so well! John's a lucky guy!" If only he knew.

I fetched the wine and a beer from the kitchen, adjusting my clothing. Before I lay down again, I turned my lounger so that my feet were almost facing Nellie, very close. I adjusted the back so that I would be in a sitting position Then I sat down and, hiding behind my mirror glasses, pretended to read. I did, though, first make sure the book was the right way up!

Michael was now on his back, Clara rubbing sun lotion onto his stomach and chest, his legs glistening from the cream. I saw her tweak both his nipples, almost by accident. He glanced quickly at us, then reached out and cupped her breast. She jumped back as though stung. His erection was very obvious in his trunks. 'There, take that', I thought. 'My father will not lie back and take your cock teasing'.

Clara stood up and put the cap back onto the tube, then returned to her lounger. Michael asked, "Can I put a little cream on your shoulders. You know, my dear, that you must be careful of that delicate skin of yours."

After a long hesitation. "Thank you, yes. You are too kind." Her lips were set in a prim line. I knew instinctively that she would have liked to have said 'no', but could not think of an elegant way of refusing.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Nellie roll over. Then she had my full attention! She had not refastened her top and she was lying there, topless, her breasts open to my gaze in their mature splendor. There was a very faint tan line, her skin golden brown, proof she must tan topless regularly. I guessed she was about a C cup, quite full, flattened on her chest by gravity. Her areolae were large and light brown, the nipples prominent, square ended. There were faint stretch marks on the sides. I stared.

Nellie must have known I was looking at her because she spread her legs, lifting her knees slightly showing me a very obvious dark wet patch at her crotch. I could feel the rod of iron in my baggies, so hard it hurt! She snaked a hand down between her legs and, using her middle finger, moved it over the wet patch, then over her clitoris, the swelling just visible through the fabric. I saw her thighs tense for a moment, the tip of her pink tongue moving over her upper lip, her eyes closed. Then she took her hand away. There was a smile on her lips as she looked at me.

"No..." I heard Clara say. I reluctantly looked over to the other two. Michael had undone her bikini and still had the straps between his fingers. Clara's arms were tightly folded across her chest holding the garment firmly in place.

"Relax, my dear. I only want to spread cream on your back. Besides, we're all family here. Nellie always tans topless. We're completely private here, I can assure you." Clara remained rigid. I looked on with interest.

Michael continued as though nothing had happened. He squirted cream on her shoulders, dropped the tube and rubbed. I could see he was quite rough, her body moving under the pressure of his hands. He spread the cream from her shoulders to her bikini bottom and from side to side exactly as I had spread the cream on Nellie's back. It must be in the genes.

When he had finished, he asked, "Can I do your front while I'm at it?"

"No! I mean, no thank you. I can reach, thank you." Her posture did not relax. Michael returned to his lounger and lay down. Clara sat like that for a long time, then I saw her relax and then, still holding her costume top to her chest, lay down on her stomach. The straps were hidden under her body. She lay still. There is a first time for everything, I thought.

The day wore lazily on. At lunch time Nellie made sandwiches which we ate around the pool. The water was cold so dips into the water were few and far between, and short. We were on our third bottle of white wine, Michael on his fifth beer.

Clara eventually conceded to sitting topless, facing away from us, warmed by the weaker afternoon winter sun. I could not see her breasts from where I sat but I knew Michael could and he made no pretence of not staring. I wondered how Nellie felt about it. At about three o' clock she said, "I've had enough. I'm going to shower. Can I get anything for anyone before I go?" She looked around.

"Another beer please," Michael said. I shook my head, Clara did not respond. Nellie brought the beer before disappearing into the house. I sat and read for a further twenty minutes or so, then said, "I'm also going inside." I picked up my book and went in and upstairs. I wondered where Nellie was.

In our room I went to the bathroom and peed, then wandered out to the passage that serviced both bedrooms. "Psssst," I faintly heard. I looked and saw Nellie standing at the window in their room. She was dressed in a long gown, a towel wrapped around her head like a turban. She was beckoning to me. I was about to speak when she held her finger to her lips and crooked her finger calling me to her.

Curious, I approached her. Close up she whispered, "Look down there. Careful," she cautioned.

I inched my head forward. The window overlooked the pool deck. I took in Michael kissing Clara! Locked in a deep embrace, arms around each other, her bare breasts pressed against his hairy chest. As we watched I saw his hand move between her legs. She moved to stop him, but he cupped her sex regardless. She tried to pull her head away from his, but he held her against him with his other hand and, after a long moment, she relaxed and returned her arms around his body, their kiss seeming to get more urgent. His hand moved at her crotch, the fingers slipping inside the leg hole and under her bikini. The material pushed to one side and for a moment I saw her bald slit.

I was kind of leaning against Nellie looking over her shoulder, my left arm resting on her other shoulder. I moved my right hand, felt the robe hanging open and felt upwards. A naked breast, the nipple was hard. I could feel the puckered areola. I heard a swift intake of breath as I took her whole breast in my hand, warm and pliable. My nose was near her neck and I could smell the fresh soap, the shampoo.

I pulled my hand away, slipping my fingers over the smooth skin, gripping the hard nipple and pulling it out, rolling it slightly between my fingers. She pushed back with her buttocks into my erect penis.

Michael used his free hand to pull his costume down struggling to clear his erection from the elastic waistband. I could not really see his cock, being screened by their bodies, but his movements were obvious. He lifted himself slightly and then his costume was down around his thighs. Without breaking the kiss or removing his hand from her crotch where I could see he had several fingers deeply embedded, he reached for her hand and directed it to his crotch. I could see her muscles strain as she fought him, but he was too strong. I could see his hand moving her hand up and down. After a while he removed his hand and hers remained, slowly moving up and down.

I stepped back and pulled the gown to one side and up over her back. Nellie was naked underneath. I pulled my baggies off then nestled up against her bum, my cock embedded in the warm deep divide of her buttocks. I reached around and took a soft breast in each hand. Nellie squeezed her ass cheeks together in response.

I looked over her shoulder. Michael was now lying back, his feet on the ground with Clara turned sideways facing towards us. Using her right hand, she was slowly masturbating him When she tried to speed up he caught her wrist and steadied the movement. His cock was big and fat, I could see veins standing out where her small hand did not cover.

I could hear Nellie's breath coming fast and shallow.

Michael reached up and took one of her small nipples between his thumb and fingers and started rolling it and stretching it out, his other hand reached down the back of her bikini bottom. When she tried to squirm away, his pulled her back, his hand deep in her costume.

I moved my hand down between Nellie's legs. She moved her feet further apart and I explored with my fingers. Her lips were prominent, spread, and very wet. My fingers slipped easily in and out. I found her clitoris nestling in its bed of springy hair and took it between my index and middle fingers and moved them alternately back and forth, a bit like riding a miniature bicycle. Nellie's breathing became heavier.

I could see Michael's cock oozing precum, running down the shaft making Clara's fingers glisten in the sunlight. Her hand moved slowly up and down, the strokes getting longer, her grip tighter. Michael's mouth was open, his eyes closed, I could see the muscles of his arms move under the skin as he fingered her; her cunt or her asshole, I wondered. I shuddered.

I pulled my belly away from Nellie's back and, bending at the knees, brought my cock up between her legs. She reached between us and guided the head between her warm cunt lips. I gave a slight push and the head was lodged, warm and clinging. Nellie pushed sharply back and I was in her up to the hilt. I could feel her buttocks pressed tight into my lap, my pubic bone tight into her ass crease. I continued to rub on either side of her clitoris with my fingers, while at the same time continued to massage her breast and nipple. We both watched the scene unfold below us.

I have never watched another couple being intimate before, in real life, that is. I've obviously watched porn movies, but that's just not the same. They are usually so badly acted, fake tits, pimples on their asses. They fuck and fuck and fuck forever, pumping continuously. No intimacy; nobody fucks like that in real life. When will they ever learn? This was the real thing and I found it incredibly exciting, a real turn-on!

Michael was obviously getting close because he stopped her hand, then brought her head down to his and they kissed. Clara was really getting into it! This was a different woman I was seeing. Her legs were spread and I could see his hand moving. He tried to push her head down to his cock but she fought him hard, unrelenting. After a while he gave up and she resumed pumping his cock, her other hand fondling his balls which I could see were big and hairy. His hips started moving in time with her hand.

I started moving in time with her hand, long slow strokes. Nellie used her internal muscles to try to keep me in when I pulled back, then relaxed and pushed back when I plunged back in. I had never felt anything like it!

Clara was now teasing Michael. She would stop mid-stroke and hold him, I stopped in time, then after a pause resumed pumping his cock. I plunged back in. She used the fingers of her other hand to spread the copious precum over the swollen head. I reached between Nellie's engorged lips and collect some of our slippery juices, then spread it over her swollen clitoris. Nellie would shudder and shake. She reached between her legs and cupped my balls.

Clara started moving her hand fast and hard on his cock. This time he did not stop her, his hips lifting and dropping in time with her hand. Her other hand cupped the base of his cock. She pumped harder and faster.

I was ramming into Nellie harder and faster, the slapping of our flesh loud in the room. I had both hands on her hips holding her while I ramrodded into her, almost all the way out, hard in, our bodies shuddering with the force.

Michael went rigid, his hips high up off the lounger. "Yesssss!" I heard him shout through the closed window, then great spurts of milky cum were flying out the tip of his cock, Clara's hand a blur as she milked him furiously.

"Yessss!" I shouted as I felt my orgasm explode through my body. I kept thrusting in time with the contractions.

As I started slowing down Nellie said through her teeth, "Don't stop now! I'm almost there! Yes! Fuck me!"

I pumped into her hard and fast trying to fill her up, rotating my hips to touch all parts of her cloying cunt. Her movements became uncoordinated and wild as she came. I have never experienced anything like it! Her mouth opened in a soundless scream, I heard only the breath in her throat, her body bucked back and forth and if I had not been holding onto her hips she would have dislodged me. I continued to pound into her, I could hear our juices squelching, our flesh slapping. As her movements started to slow I leaned over her back, now slick with sweat and cupped her breasts. "I love you, I love you..." I chanted softly in her ear as her breathing slowed.

QuietJohn
QuietJohn
254 Followers