My Mother My Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietJohn
QuietJohn
254 Followers

She nestled back against me. "Love you too."

Suddenly panicking I leaned forward and looked through the window. They were both still there. Clara was still holding his now flaccid penis in her hand, her mouth open, her eyes closed, her body moving rhythmically. I could see Michael now had his right hand down between her legs, palm upwards, fingers inside her. His arm was moving rapidly, her breasts shaking every time his hand hit her. Her bikini bottom was down around her knees giving us a clear view of her hairless pussy spread wide by Michael's big fingers.

I leaned down and fished in the pocket of my baggies and pulled out my phone. Still deep in Nellie I selected 'video' and aimed it at the couple on the lounger. His hand was slapping her pussy with gusto, I could hear it faintly. The couple filled the screen; I held it steady as I started moving gently inside Nellie. I was only half erect but it felt nice, satisfying, warm. I watched the screen. They changed positions, Michael laid her onto her back, she let go his cock. He moved to kneel next to her, then pulled her bikini bottom all the way down to her ankles and off. Her eyes flew open in panic and she tried to sit up. Nellie and I pulled back, I kept the camera steady.

Michael held her down. His fingers were still deeply embedded, almost using it as a grip, a pivot point. He leaned down and took a nipple in his mouth, then the other. I could see the trail of saliva on her smooth skin. His right hand was moving again, I could clearly see two fingers in her, his thumb rubbing her clitoris.

Slowly Clara stopped fighting. I saw her legs spread, her knees raised. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open again. I saw a red blush spread from her face down to her chest stopping just short of her breasts.

I was moving faster in Nellie. I did not feel like cumming but the sensations were building. The only times I had ever cum twice in row were with Patsy, the second time squirting deep in her mouth, her throat; and on my wedding night, the start of my sexual purgatory.

Then Clara grabbed Michael by the wrist and, instead of trying to push it away, she started pulling it hard and fast into herself. Her face was red, her lips were moving but I could not hear anything. She was a woman berserk! She was pulling at her own nipples; I could see the red welts. She was hammering Michael's hand into her cunt, her legs spread wide. Everything was wet, the cushion, Michael's hand, her hand. I continued videoing.

Images of our wedding night flashed through my brain. How she had reacted to my fingers in her cunt, my teeth on her nipples. How she had encouraged me to bite, to hurt. The tiger revealed. Or the bitch?

I also kept moving in Nellie. She was moving as well, long strokes, her internal muscles again.

Clara fell back, her chest heaving, the color receding from her face and cheeks. There were bright red blotches on her chest where she had tortured her own nipples. Michael still had fingers deep in her. She reached down and pushed his hand away.

He leaned forward and kissed her holding his lips to hers, gently, his hand softly rubbing up and down her torso. After a while I saw her respond. Michael brought the hand that had penetrated her vagina up to their lips, into the kiss. Clara tried to push them away, him away, but he held her. They resumed kissing, his slick fingers moving in and out of their mouths.

I could feel my orgasm building, I dipped my fingers for fresh nectar, pulled Nellie's head around so I could kiss her, then slipped my fingers into our mouths. Her taste was strong, sweet-sour. I went over the edge, and, still sucking my fingers and her tongue, I came deep inside her, not moving too much in case I dislodged myself. I think it was the most satisfying climax I have ever had.

I saw the camera was pointed towards the ceiling, so I shut it down.

I slowly pulled my deflating cock out of Nellie's slick pussy, making an audible sucking noise. There was a long string of cum connecting my cock to her cunt as I bent down and kissed her moving bum crack. I let my tongue linger a moment in the crease. Then I straightened and left the room, heading to our bedroom to shower.

QuietJohn
QuietJohn
254 Followers