All Comments on 'My Mother My Wife Ch. 10'

by QuietJohn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic pervert incest crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What does incest crap at loving wifes??? And how mental ill has a people to be to write such a pervert crap!!! What a bad breeding your life must have had!!! But be sure mental help is always available!! Try it!!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Drs won't give results over the phone.

You know, the confidentiality thing. And then the apartment/house mixup. Too many mistakes to enjoy.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
After 9 chapters in "Incest/Taboo", why suddenly the change to LW?

After 9 chapters in "Incest/Taboo", why suddenly the change to LW? It's still "Incest"! in any part of the world...Even in Mars...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ugh!

Don't fuck your mother in this category. 1*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Not as bad as the haters say but it needs polish and grand vision to give scope on carnal machinations

It is a leap of faith in this genre's threshold of tolerance to go with loving wives / incest hybrid. Life is too short to details this story's exact shortfalls, but Earl Thompson was a very talented writer who went in this direction in multi-novel series epic and made it work. I saw real sparks of potential in this story, but in my opinion QuietJohn has to hone his literary skills to the his level of audacity and nerve .

I see clearly he has expended effort to execute this series and wish him luck taking it to next level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hard to believe.

I can't believe there are people giving this story more than a one. Really, I can't believe there are people giving any story posted today more than a one. This seems like the kind of story swingerjoe would like, but I can't imagine that anyone else would.

maxx308maxx308over 7 years ago
Why so much hate?

At least give some constructive criticism if you hate it. There was no incest in this chapter that I saw.

5***** just to rile the haters and I thought it was a good story.

QuietJohnQuietJohnover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback

I sincerely apologize for choosing the incorrect category, it was naive of me. I have since Edited the submission to fall into the Incest category. The two story house in the song refers to the story told, not the place lived. Again, I should have made it clearer.

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

This was basically a cuckold story where the son lost his wife to his dad and was happy for his dad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story - elegant, light touch - well done. Keep up the good work Joburg

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietJohn@QuietJohn
Retired professional engaged in not much. I enjoy reading, writing and listening to music (especially classical). My hobbies include woodwork, flying and cycling.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES