My Mother the Gangbang Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you naughty boy," Beverley said lightly smacking his right hip as Mark pulled out his cell phone. "Go on take all the pictures you want," she said as she posed the tip of his cock at her lips, as Mark snapped the first of many pictures. "I want you always thinking of me when you wank this cock, but first you need more than just me sucking your cock," Beverley said before taking his phone from him and snapping multiple pictures of her cunt for his enjoyment later on. Right then she wanted his hot load down her starving throat. "Now you tell me when you're about to blow," Beverley said winking at him before she went back to her task.

Mark switched his camera over to video hitting the record button. He wasn't about to miss out on any of it as Beverley bobbed along his rod. As he watched the screen his cock looked so perfect disappearing into her mouth. However, due to inexperience he felt his balls churning announcing that the moment was drawing to a close.

"I'm about to cum," Mark moaned looking for something to catch his hot seed into. Yet he needn't worry as Beverley sucked his cock with such force it wasn't long his ball juice erupted into her awaiting mouth.

"My, my," Beverley cooed as she cleaned her lips of his remaining seed. "We aren't done yet are we Mark? There is still something you have yet to see," she said pulling him close. She wanted him to taste himself on her tongue as it darted into his mouth. "Now, how does my pussy look to you, young man?" Beverley asked as she bent over in front of him and spread her lips so Mark could see into her hot canal.

"Like paradise," Mark said softly. Beverley's heart raced as she had never heard her twat mentioned with such emotion before.

"Go on lick....." Beverley began to say before being interrupted by the schools intercom.

"Will Mark Potters please report to the office? I repeat, will Mark Potters please report to the office." Mark groaned as he was only a breath away from having his tongue probing Beverley's cunt.

"My, such a shame," Beverley said in a tisk tisk sound. "Maybe soon you will ram that cock into me," she whispered into his ear as she hugged him close. She placed his cock back into his pants as she didn't want anyone to know that she had just sucked off a student in her office.

She needed the job as even though her late husband's life insurance paid off the medical bills, it only left enough for them live somewhat comfortably. However, she wouldn't touch it unless it was an emergency.

"Now you best get going," Beverley said lightly kissing his cheek. "Do think of me when you wank that cock. Would love to see some photos," she said winking at as Mark ran into the book shelves.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" Mark asked as he neared the school's office.

"We'll talk about that later," Bill said steering his son toward the exit. "When we are in a more private setting," he said in a low whisper.

"Sit son," Bill said as he pointed to the couch when they entered his home. Bill liked the three bedroom two bathroom home he had bought at a steal. He also liked the fact that he was miles away from his ex-wife. "What I'm about to tell you, you might find disturbing but you need to know. For some time now your mother has been sleeping her way through this town. Hell, the woman makes bloody videos and sends them to me. However, that isn't what I brought you here for. Son, your mom has been fucking your friends. At least three times that I know of," Bill said studying his son's stunned reaction. "You should know Mark they call her the Gangbang Queen. I don't want her irresponsible actions marring you, my boy."

"That....that just can't be possible," Mark said flabbergasted.

"I am sorry, Mark, but it's true. Here watch it you don't believe me," Bill said turning his TV on. "This is the newest one she sent me the other day," he said handing his son the remote. Leaving his son to watch his deprave mother doing things that only porn stars get paid for.

"Those fucking assholes!" Mark yelled angrily tossing the remote at the love seat. He just couldn't believe she would do all that with his only friends. Rage flooded his veins knowing his friends were laughing behind his back at the fact he didn't know his mother slurped their cocks. How many days, months, even years had she been bedding his friends? How many of his so-called friends were truly friends, and not using him to get a piece of his mother's ass?

"I know son," Bill sighed as he reentered the living room. "There isn't much you can do; however, if you'd like you can move in here at least until you go off to college."

"Thanks Dad, I think I will," Mark said darkly, pulling out his phone as he exited his father's house.

"Hey, Beverley, I don't think you'll be seeing much of me anymore." Mark typed out as he walked to the bus stop.

"What? Why? What's going on? Talk to me Mark, I can't help if you don't tell me what's going on."

"I just learned some very strange and disturbing news."

"Oh, like what?"

"One, my mother is called the Gangbang Queen around town. Two, your son has been fucking my mom."

"So, that's where that little brat is constantly. Was that were he was yesterday, instead of being in class like he's supposed to be?"

"Yes, I just finished watching the video that my mother sent my father."

"Oh, Mark, I'm so, so sorry that you had to find that out about your mother. Tell me where you are, and we'll talk about this just the two of us." Beverley typed out knowing exactly what she was going to do.

"Waiting for the bus on the corner of 5th an Elm."

"Wait there I'll pick you up!"

"Get in, Mark," Beverley said as she pulled up to the curb. "So, your mother is the town slut interesting," she said as she pulled away. "I didn't expect that from Sarah, I thought she was more of the one man kind of woman."

"I know," Mark said somberly wondering how he was going to confront his mother and his friends.

"Well, how would you like to get back at my foolish son?" Beverley asked resting her hand on his upper thigh.

"What do.... you have in mind?" Mark asked as his pulse raced with nervousness.

"Oh, I think you know sweetheart. You were so close to having your dream come true in the library, now I'm going to make it real," Beverley said lustfully cupping his groin. "I'm going to show you such a good time, Mark," she said with a mischievous grin.

"Oh," Mark said his muscles trembled as Beverley failed to slow down her strokes.

"Oh, yes, such delights I have to show you young man," Beverley said biting her lip as she pulled into the Motel Six parking lot. She didn't want her son coming home while Mark was fucking her to sweet oblivion. Plus, with what she had in store for her son, she didn't want him barging into her room and ruin her fun. Taking the key from the receptionist and keeping her excitement hidden, she climbed back into her car. She knew from the brief encounter in the library that Mark was still a virgin.

In her youth, Beverley was once known as the virgin hunter; and if the gift fell into her lap she wasn't about to let go it go to waste. Driving around to the rear side of the motel she wasn't about to have anyone spotting her car; while she give Mark the time of his life. Taking Mark by the hand as he exited her car, she led him towards their motel room knowing where his eyes were lingering. She licked her lips in anticipation while her ass swayed teasing Mark's teenage mind.

"Mark, since you have seen me partially nude. I think it is high time for you to repay the favor don't you think," Beverley said as she sat on the edge of the bed. She crossed her legs feeling her slickness soaking into her panties as she moved. In no time Mark's shirt, shoes, and pants were sent flying across the motel room. "Now remove those briefs young man," Beverley said her hazel eyes smoldering in her unbridled lust.

"Excellent!" Beverley said her tongue flicking against her teeth. "Come here Mark, I want to touch that fat cock," her lips smacked in her arousal. "Here take some photos of us," Beverley said handing him her phone. Beverley's body was on fire with every shutter of the camera as Mark captured every moment of her lips wrapped around his cock. She told him no pictures of his face in them at least not until the end. Where she would ensure that her son would be livid about who was fucking his mother. "Unzip me Mark," Beverley commanded as she stood, feeling his hard, wet cock running down her body as she rose.

"Mmm I can't wait to finally have you in me," Beverley said in a wanton purr. Shimmying out of her dress, tossing her undergarments aside there wasn't a need for foreplay. She knew how wet she was as much as she wanted that tongue of his deep within her hot cunt. His cock held Beverley enthralled. "You never had sex before have you, Mark?"

"No," Mark said shaking his head.

"Good," Beverley said smiling devilishly, pushing Mark backwards onto the bed. "Then you're going to enjoy being deep in the cunt you jacked off to," she said as she crawled between Mark's legs.

"That's a given Beverley," Mark said smirking.

"Well, then get that phone up, and take a picture of your cock as my hungry twat swallows it whole," Beverley said as she lowered herself onto his cock.

"So, I assume you have transferred our pictures to your phone?" Beverley asked as she pulled to a stop in front of his home.

"Yes, I did. So....can we do that again sometime?" Mark asked looking down at his lap.

"Hey, don't you ever look away from a woman. Not after you gave this woman five amazing orgasm," Beverley said sweetly lifting his chin. "So, to answer your question I'll fuck you anywhere, anytime you want sweetheart. How else am I going to have a taste of this lovely cock of yours," she said smiling at him before her lips captured his. She knew someone might see them yet she didn't care. After her years of draught she was going to make sure the man that had given her such pleasures was well taken care of. "Now you know what to do," Beverley said winking at him as Mark exited the car.

"Mark, is that you baby?" Sarah asked as the front door closed behind him. "I've been worried sick when you didn't come home. Why didn't you call me?" she asked as she left the kitchen.

"Was that before or after you fucked all my friends; slut!" Mark sneered as the slap across his face resounded throughout his home.

"Who I fuck is my own damn business!" Sarah yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Oh, so you don't have a fucking care about how your son is used to get a piece of that ass?" Mark asked his voice rising to match his mother's own. Again Mark's head rocketed to the side as his mother's slap stung his burning cheek. "Tell me mother how does it feel knowing how the whole town calls you the Gangbang Queen?" Sarah took a step back in shock that her son knew that name.

"How did you hear that name?" Sarah asked her hand covering her trembling lower lip. She had hoped that her lack of restraint in her sex life wouldn't reach her son's ears.

"Who do you think whore! The man you constantly send your damn videos to! How do you think it makes me feel when I don't know if my only friends like me for me, or because my mother opens her damn legs so easily?" Again Mark felt the sting of her hand. "Oh, just so you know I'm moving in with dad," Mark said pushing past his mother.

Sarah paced her kitchen biting her nails in worry. Her mind raced knowing if she didn't do something she was going to lose her son; or had that point already passed her when she had all five of his friends inside her. Nine o'clock drew near and still her son remained in his room. Not bothering to come down when she asked him to. Her mind nagged at her wondering if he was right that they were only his friend so they could fuck her. No. She knew what she did might have harmed her son, yet that wouldn't deter her from having her fun.

"Ah, so you finally decided to awaken," Sarah cooed as the full moons argentine light filled Mark's bedroom. "So, you think I'm a whore?" she asked her fingers ran along the taut rope that held her son's arms bound above his head. They were secured to the headboard, along with his ankles that were tied to the end of his bed; she had no wish for her son to escape her. She was going to have his virginity willing or not. Little did she know that ship had sailed hours earlier. "Oh, you can't speak, such a poor little thing," Sarah said in a tisk tisk sound. "Well, then there won't be any complaints when I act like a slut as you so called me. Boys!"

Mark's eyes grew wide as all five of his friends filed into his room. Each one of them stood nude supporting raging boners. Each one of them supported a toothy grin.

"Well, then shall we get started?" Sarah asked turning towards the horny teenagers. Mark watch in horror as each one took turns filling his mother's ass, cunt, and mouth with their spunk. The look he saw on his mothers face turned his blood cold. This wasn't the mother he knew and loved, that watched him grow from child to adult. No, the look he saw in her eyes was nothing more than a sexually crazed beast that thought nothing about those it hurt in it's need to satisfy its insatiable hunger.

"Man your mom is the greatest is fuck there is," David moaned as his hot load shot across his mother's back.

"Just give in to her Mark it be easier on you," Chad said trying to draw breath as leaned against the wall.

"Boys' be a dear a fetch a towel I seem to be covered in so much youthful cum," Sarah said relishing in her euphoria. Sarah watched her son as he struggled against his bonds as they wiped down her sweaty body.

"Now my boy it's your turn," she purred as she crawled across his bed. "Mark, I'm going to fuck you. You're going to shoot that hot load you got stored within these balls," Sarah said cradling his sack. "Deep, deep into my cunt baby," she said licking up the back of Mark's cock. "However, first your slutty mother wants to taste this cock," Sarah said peering at him over the head of his cock.

As much as Mark wanted not to be aroused as his mother's hot mouth engulf his cock, the way she sucked on his head drowned out his more rational thoughts. The only thing that ran through his teenage mind was how good his cock felt at that moment. Mark wondered if his mother could taste Beverley's lingering juices on his cock. Once he was home he had taken a shower, yet due to his inexperience he just didn't know if any would remain on his skin.

However, as his mother continued to work his cock it appeared she was none the wiser. That in itself was all the more pleasing. Mark just laid there allowing his mother to think she would be his first. Once the gag was removed from his mouth, he was sure to enjoy the look on her face that someone better had beaten her. As his mother swallowed his rod to the base Mark finally took notice of the movement behind him.

David stood at the end of his bed recording everything his mother did to him. Mark's eyes narrowed at his friend; how he was going to enjoy his reaction when the timer he had set on the e-mail that would send off the photos of his own mother riding his cock.

"David, make sure you get me sucking his cock," Sarah said looking over her shoulder. "I want his father to know how his son has been defiled," she said before returning Mark's cock back to her ravenous mouth. Sarah's lips left the tip of her son's cock in an audible pop, "Now Mark are you ready for your first taste of a pussy fucking this hard tool?" Sarah asked her eyes narrowing as she watched as her son shook his head.

"Don't you want your mother to be your first?" Sarah asked her anger rising as she was meet once again with his refusal. "Well fine, have it your way then," she said in an angry huff as she position her entrance over his rod. "I told you I was going to have your virginity one way or another," Sarah said darkly as she lowered herself onto Mark's cock.

"Oh, yes," Sarah moaned as she felt her son's cock filling up her channel. "God, you feel so good inside me baby," she said slowly starting to move. She hoped that her son would come around, and realize how good fucking his mother could be. "I'm going to ride this cock all night long if I have to," Sarah said bracing herself on his headboard as she worked her hips. "You will fill up my hot pussy with your cum son!" she growled as her face was only inches away from his.

"David, get up here and stuff my ass with your cock. Let's show my son how good double penetration can be," Sarah commanded smacking her ass. Handing his phone off to Chad, David wasn't about to pass up a chance to have sex with the hottest woman in town. "Can't you feel your friends cock in my ass son?" Sarah asked as she felt David's eight inch cock gliding through her ass. "Doesn't it make my pussy feel good tightening around your cock baby?" she asked working her vaginal muscle's when her son wasn't fucking her like she thought he would have.

"David, stop, it seems double penetration isn't going to work," Sarah said with a sneaky smile. Her tongue curled out teasing the tip of Mark's nose. "Steven get up here and double stuff my cunt," she ordered loving how those five boys did as they were told. "Relax Mark, it may feel strange at first but you are going to enjoy this," Sarah said sweetly as Mark once again shook his head.

"Enough of your refusal Mark! You call me a slut and a whore and you won't be bothered to fuck me! You are going to fucking cum in your mother, you will fucking love how this pussy is your very first!"

The smile she saw chilled her to the bone.

"Speak!" Sarah said ripping the silk handkerchief she used as a gag from his mouth. "Tell me what is so damn amusing?!" she asked reaching back stopping Steven. She needed to know and she doubted she would be able to think coherently with two cocks filling her cunt.

"Someone far tighter and less whorish beat you to it," Mark said knowing the timer had run out. A wicked smile graced his lips as David's phone chirped. "Ah, that will the evidence now," he said laughing manically.

"What the fuck!" David said aghast at what he saw.

"What, you think you could get away with fucking your friend's mother and not have it blow back onto you," Mark spat at his former friend. "Oh, how she moaned, and moaned as she came all over my cock!" he said taunting David. "How she drank down every drop of my cum as she begged for more."

"You allowed some woman to take what was rightfully mine!" Sarah growled slapping Mark across the face.

"Yours? It was mine to give to whomever I wanted you fucking slut!" Mark said thrusting his face into his mother's. "If I had known how easy you were I just might have fucked your ass, yet then again I don't exactly know where you have been or who has been in you. Now get the fuck off of me!"

"Fine! You don't want this pussy, then so be it," Sarah growled dangerously. Straddling her son's chest as she stood over him; releasing her hold of all the sperm she had stored in her holes. Smiling cruelly as all five boys' spunk spattered on Mark's chest. "Come on boys let's take this party elsewhere," Sarah said waving for them to leave her son's room. "Maybe a few hours covered in your friends' sperm will make you see that it is better to fuck me then to fight me," she said before leaving her son's room.

Mark struggled against the ropes ignoring the pain as the nylon fibers cut into his skin. He bit his lower lip as he heard his thumb snap as he pulled his wrist through the knot. His fingers worked feverishly on freeing his other hand, as he heard his mother's moans filling the house. He cleaned off his chest with David's discarded shirt as he hunted for clothes that he could escape in. If his mother wanted to be the town slut he wasn't going to stick around to be the butt of everyone's jokes.