My Mother the Gangbang Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,747 Followers

He texted his four other friends, telling them 'one down, four more to go'; foretelling of the list of women he had in mind to take his frustration out on.

Days came and went and not a word from his mother. Not that he cared, as what she had done to him would forever stay with him. Mark had texted his other friends mothers telling them what they were doing with his own. When they texted back telling him Beverley had already told them about it, Mark smiled wickedly when they wanted their own teenager fucking their brains out, but not their sons.

How he photo bombed their rooms after he was done satisfying their mothers. Oh, the things his friends called him sent him into a world of delight. Needless to say were avoiding him like the plague. Not that he cared not when he was fucking Beverley everyday in her office.

That was until he got a Facebook notification that his mother and his ex friends were going to the west coast. For what he didn't rightly care anymore. He hadn't stepped foot in his mother's house since that night. If she wanted to be the slut the town knew her as, he wasn't going to stop her; nor was he going to try and talk her out of it.

Then in the middle of his history class he got another notification, saying Beverley and the rest of the mothers were going to be fucking him until their sons returned. Yet as the school year came to a close neither one of them ever returned to that small town.

To Be Continued.

soul71
soul71
6,747 Followers