My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 03

Story Info
The further adventures of my mother, the stripper.
9.3k words
4.62
38.2k
42

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
377 Followers

I called Mark, the lodge manager, to confirm our stripping engagement. "Hello Mark, it's Raye, well, you'll never guess what just happened!"

"What happened, Raye?" Mark ask.

"Well Mark, Janie just called her boss, and is taking another week off. She's planning on being here all of next week. So I guess that means we can do your show, Thursday."

"Oh that's great Raye. I was just sitting here, trying to figure out, what I was going to tell the guys," Mark said. "I'm so very pleased you'll be able to make it."

"That's great Mark, I really didn't think it would work out. But Janie was interested in preforming for ya'll again. So I guess, you can count us in."

"Fantastic Raye, I'm guessing there will be about the same number of men that were here this past week, maybe a few less. There will be some new guys, and I'm sure, some of the guys that were there last Monday. I'm sure everyone, will be glad to see you and Janie again. Thanks again Raye, and please thank Janie for me!"

"You're welcome Mark, see you Thursday before ten." I ended the call. I got up and walked over to the door. I could tell, Janie was still on her phone with Kili. I turned, and walked back to my computer. Before I could sit down, Janie entered the room.

"It's all set mom, I called Kili. Our next appointment is Tuesday, at seven.It's at the Jonesville Men's Club, off of Jodeco Road. That's close to where we used to live isn't it?"

"Yes Janie, that's about fifteen miles from where you graduated high school."

"You know Janie, there may be people there, we'll know. Have you thought about that?" "Yes mom, I have. I feel that if I could handle my situation with Kyle, I could handle anything. How about you mom?"

"Now Janie, I'm not so sure how well you handled, the situation with Kyle. I remember your reaction."

"I know mom, but I believe in the long run, that was a positive, and learning experience. I'm sure it will help me with any future surprises." "Well Janie, I'm not sure," I said. "We'll see."

"I talked to Mark, Janie. He penciled us in for this Thursday. He ask me to thank you. He was excited, and relieved. I guess he's had a number of inquiries about seeing us dance again, and he didn't want to disappoint them." I winked.

"Oh mom, this is so exciting." Janie said, as she flopped onto our bed. "I am so glad I decided to join you. I'm having the time of my life."

"Me too Janie, so far, this has been a blast." Janie stood up, and left the room. I signed into Facebook. Hum, should I post my professional skill, as a stripper? I laughed out loud!

Janie walked back into the room. "Hey mom, I'm going to see aunt Traci and Bethany, you want to ride along?" Hum, I hadn't seen my baby sister for almost a month.

Traci, who's divorced, is ten years younger then I am. She has two children, Bradley and Bethany.

Bethany is her oldest child. Bethany, is a petite girl, 26 years of age. Four foot, nine inches tall, and can't possible weigh more than 90 pounds, if that! Blue eyes, long blonde hair, a very attractive pixie of a girl! When our girls were little, Bethany would follow Janie everywhere.

"Sure Janie, I'd like that, I'll go." We locked the house, and got in my car. It's was about a thirty minute drive to where they live. We spent the rest of the day visiting.

Janie and I, talked about our experiences, even though she still wouldn't elaborate, about Kyle. Traci and Beth were surprised, and amazed! We laughed and giggled. After a while, Janie and Beth decided to go out for the evening.

It was time for me to leave, Dan would be home soon. Janie told me, that Beth would bring her home, Sunday morning. As I left, I said "You girls be careful."

When I returned home, Dan was already there. When I walked into the house, he heard the door shut. "Hey babe, you home?" He ask.

"Yes," we went to Traci's," I said.

"Oh that's nice, it's been a while hasn't it." said Dan. Later that evening, we went to dinner. On the way, I thought, this would be a good time to talk about, well, pretty much about everything.

"Hey Dan," I said, "I need to talk to you about yesterday. You know the country club that Ron hangs out at?"

"Yes," Dan said. "The fancy one on the northwest side, great course."

"Yes," I said, "That's the one. Well, Janie and I joined Kili, and the three of us preformed, you know, danced there yesterday noon."

Dan looked at me and grinned, "You little tramp you." He said. Smiling, he ask, "so, how did it go?"

"Um I guess we need to talk about a couple of things. First of all, Ron. Well I didn't think you'd mind, so I gave Ron, a blow job. Before that, Ron, took care of me." l looked at Dan, he was still smiling.

"You already know Raye, I'd never have a problem with that. I love Ron like a brother. Besides, we've already had this discussion. As long as we're smart, careful, and safe, you know, I'm ok with whatever you decide Raye. I love you, and I know, you love me. I'm confident, that neither one of us is interested in changing our situation."

"Aw Dan, that's why I love you so. I feel the same way...except for your secretary, Sandi, She's still off limits!"

Dan laughed. Yes, Raye I know."

"I have something else to ask, Dan... Why the hell didn't you tell me about Ron's dick! I mean, holy shit Dan, that thing is Huge."

Dan laughed, "yes," he said, I probably should have warned you about that. But I though you might enjoy finding out for yourself. Was he wearing his compression briefs?"

"Yes,Dan, he was, good thing too." I said. "You know, I wasn't sure, I could get that monster, in my mouth!"

Dan chuckled, "I'm glad you had a great time Raye, just be careful! Not everyone is as clean and safe as Ron. Neither one of us wants to bring something bad home, to the other. Have fun, be safe!"

"I will," I said. "Next, we need to talk about Janie."

"Why." Dan ask, "was there an issue?"

"Well, Maybe Dan. Towards the end of the day yesterday. I lost tract of Janie. When I found her, she was with Kyle... fucking his brains out! You know, I kind of feel responsible, because I allowed her to join me in my stripping adventures. Anyways, I just wanted you to know. Do you think I should be concerned?"

Dan paused, and said, "I guess I haven't been any help. Maybe we haven't did the deed yet, but Janie and, well, we've fooled around."

Dan paused, "You know what Raye, Janie is a big girl. I truly believe that Janie will make the decisions that are best for Janie, maybe not Jim, or you, but for Janie! We really don't know much about their relationship, since they moved to Denver. They may have the same agreement we have, who knows." Dan continued, "babe, I do know, I'm not going to stand in her way. I'd be a fool to turn that down!" Dan winked.

"Yes Dan, I know, you ole horn dog, you." I laughed. "I guess you're probably right. She is having the time of her life, she seems to be very secure, and happy. By the way, she changed her flight. She want to stay another week, and strip some more." I said as I giggled.

"Kili ask us to help her out at The Jonesville Men's club, Tuesday evening, around seven. We won't be home until eleven o'clock, or after. Do you mind?"

"No Raye, I don't mind. You two ladies seem to be very popular," he said as he smiled.

"And then there's the lodge Dan...ah yes, the lodge. We're suppose to preform there again next Thursday." I said.

Dan smiled, "So that's what Mark wanted, I've heard the buzz around the lodge, I knew a number of the guys had missed your initial performance, and I knew they were hoping for an encore. Well it's ok with me, I know where I'll be Thursday evening, probably Ron and Kyle too. Ah, If it's ok with you Raye?"

"Sure Dan, I'd be sad if you didn't want to go."

After dinner, on the way to the movies, Dan said, "open my glove box, would you Raye, please." I opened the door. Inside was a new box of ribbed condoms. "Why don't you open the box, and take a few," he said. "Just to be safe."

I opened the box, and took out three new condoms. "Thanks babe, good thinking!"

I looked at Dan, laughed and said, "there is no way these will fit Ron."

Dan laughed, "I'm not worried about Ron, Raye, it's the other choices you may make that may be a concern." He winked, "have fun, be safe, Janie too!"

"Oh yes," I said, as I grabbed three more, and tucked them inside my purse.

For the rest of the evening, a movie, a late night snack, we enjoyed each other's company, and had a very enjoyable night. When we arrived home, I undressed, and crawled under the covers. We both were tired, Dan crawled into bed. We spooned, before I knew, we were both sound asleep.

I awoke, a little before seven. Dan had already left to meet Ron, for a round of golf. My guess, they were going to compare notes. I went to the kitchen, Dan had already made coffee. I poured a cup, and headed towards my computer. I sat down. Christmas was approaching.

I was way behind on my shopping for family, and friends. It's funny, I hadn't got into the mood to go Christmas shopping at the mall, but it didn't bother me one bit, to go shopping for my stripper clothes, and lingerie, Hum. I started browsing, online, soon, I had several gifts in my online cart.

I heard the front door open, "Hey mom, we're home." I heard Janie say.

"I'm in here," I said. Janie and Beth walked in. As usual, Janie flopped on our bed, Beth, sat down beside her.

"Guess what mom," Janie said. I rolled my eyes, "oh brother, what now, oh daughter of mine?"

She smiled, and said "well, um, Beth and I went to the Diamond Club last night."

I stopped typing. "You mean the strip club off I 75?"

Janie, still smiling, said "Yes, that's the one." "Oh Janie, please don't tell me your thinking about becoming a full time stripper!"

Her and Beth, both giggled. "No mom, nothing like that. We went to observe the professionals."

"Oh," I said with a sigh of relief. Janie continued.

"We went because, well, because Beth is thinking about joining us mom."

"Oh my god, you two can't be serious. Is this a joke?" I ask.

Bethany chimed in, "no aunty Raye, I'm really interested!"

I looked directly at Bethany, "I have no idea how you ladies came up with this one, but I think you both, should let it go."

"Well, aunty Raye," Beth continued, "I've been working as a waitress now, for three years. I Hate the hours, I'm a night person, I don't do mornings, ever! I've had three different jobs in that time. I am so over it.

Janie and I talked about the money, she's made twice the amount I make in a month! And she only worked two days, Part Time even, I mean. Really aunty Raye, really!"

I paused, and contemplated as to what I could say to end this. "Beth, Janie and I were offered a pretty unique situation. I don't think either one of us has decided to make this a life choice, or career path, at this point in our lives. The last thing me and my sis would want, is for you to work in a strip joint, for the rest of you life, as a stripper."

"That's what's nice about this, mom," Janie added. "Kili doesn't have to do that either. If we could get her connected with the right person, Beth would only have to dance, three or four times a month, more if she choose, to make triple the money she makes, as a waitress!"

"How do you know Kili doesn't dance somewhere else full time?"

"I called her and ask." Janie replied.

She only does private clubs, bachelor, and individual parties. I mentioned Beth, Kili said she would have to meet Beth, and watch her dance, before she would give her opinion."

"Well ladies, let me think about this for a while. Have you spoken to your mother about this Beth?"

"No, I haven't aunty Raye." "Well Beth, you may want to do that, before anything else. Then we'll go from there."

When the girls left the room, I sat back in my chair and contemplated, I wonder if there was anything I could do, to change her mind. Beth is such a little pixie of a woman! I'm sure the guys would love her! That wasn't the issue.

I don't think that stripping is wrong. I'm just not convinced it's right for Beth! After thinking about it for some time, I came up with, what I thought, was a brilliant plan.

If Beth was interested in stripping, I'd invite her over, to strip for Janie, Dan and me. If that was a problem, I'd know that she probably couldn't handle any of what else was to be. I'll just wait until she talks to her mom. Maybe that wouldn't even be necessary.

I finished my shopping, and showered. It was around noon. My phone buzzed, I answered, "hey Traci, what's up?"

Traci responded, "have you heard what these girls are talking about yet?"

"Yes, I have sis." I said, "what do you think about it?"

"I don't know what to think, Raye, I just don't know!"

"Well sis, I may have an idea that might end all of this."

"What's that Raye?" Traci ask.

If you don't mind Traci, I'm going to tell Beth, we'd like her to dance, and undress for us. And by us, I mean me, Dan and Janie, you should come too sis. Anyways, I should be able to tell, if she has what it takes."

"You know Raye, that just might work, and no thanks, I'll pass." "Well Traci, either way, I'll be in touch. Love you." I ended the call.

When Dan arrived home, he'd brought KFC for everyone. Soon after he arrived, Janie and Beth came in. I thought to myself, now is a good time as any, to ask Beth about stripping.

"Well Beth, what did you mother have to say," I ask.

Beth looked at Janie, smiled and said. "It was ok with her, as long as I was sure, I could handle it."

Unsure of what was going on, Dan ask, "What's up, is there a problem?" Janie, and Bethany giggled.

"No Dan," I said. "Bethany has decided she wants to try her hand at stripping. What do you think about that?" I smiled.

Dan's eyes lit up. "Well, she certainly has the entire package needed to be a good stripper! Blonde hair, blue eyes, petite, great body. Hell, I'd watch!" Dan said with a smile. Bethany continued to giggle.

"That's good to hear Dan," I said with a smile. I turned towards Bethany, and said, "Bethany, If you're interested in being a stripper, before you do anything else, you need to undress for us." I'll be able to tell by your comfort level, if I believe you can handle it. Well, what do you think, Bethany?"

Beth Blushed, smiled and said. "Ok aunty Raye, I'll do it! When do you want me to, you know, to strip?"

"How about tomorrow evening. Come over around seven. We'll have you preform, then we'll all go out to dinner afterwards. Ok with you Beth?"

"Sure aunty Raye, I'll be here." After dinner, we all laughed, joked, and played cards. Around nine, Janie said she was going home with Beth again, for the night.

As we were getting ready for bed, Dan said, "Beth seemed to handle your idea well Raye, what do you think?"

"Yes," I said, "she surprised me, I thought she might object." I looked at Dan, now, my question to you is, can you handle it?"

Dan laughed, and said, "No worries there babe, I'm looking forward to it!"

We didn't need new outfits, for this coming Tuesday, Kili wanted us to wear our bride and groom costumes again. So that was one less thing, I had to worry about, as I prepared for our next adventure.

Dan got home around six, he had to stay late to finish a contract. He showered, and dressed for dinner. It was about ten till seven, when Janie and Beth arrived. They burst through the door, giggling and laughing. "Are You ready Beth," I ask.

She smiled, "Yes aunty Raye, I just need to get dressed." Janie and Beth skipped toward Janie's room. Dan walked out of the bedroom, and sat on the couch. We could still hear the girls, giggling and laughing.

I sat down to Dan's left, Janie walked in, smiling, she put the CD in the player, started the music, and said. "Now, introducing the beautiful Bethany, for her very first appearance!" Still giggling, Janie sat down, to Dan's Right.

Out strolled Bethany. She had on a multicolor sun dress, Tan colored stockings and Heels. The heels were about four inch's tall. The music started. Bethany started dancing.

I knew Beth could dance, she's a very good dancer. I wasn't too sure about her confidence, this should give us a good idea. AC/DC, TNT, the music started. She danced, and twirled. As she spun, her dress flew up, exposing her thigh highs, and her lacy pink thong. I looked at Dan, he was totally focused.

About a minute into the song, she unhooked her dress, wiggled suggestively, and let it fall slowly to the floor. She stepped out of it, as the song ended. Beth stood there, smiling. She seemed to be enjoying the attention.

As the music started again, she removed her pink panties first. She had a very well groomed, triangle of dark blonde pubic hair, cute. She danced a little more, very seductively, I might add. and unhooked her pink bra, letting it float, gently to the floor.

I realized I had never seen my niece naked before. Not in the past ten years, anyways. My nipples grew firm, from the excitement of watching her dance, and undress.

Her breasts were a full A cup. She had very nice, puffy nipples. As she continued to dance, she looked wonderful, wearing only her stockings, and a very confident smile.

She preformed better than I had anticipated! When the music ended, she paused, and ask, "how was that, aunty Raye?"

"Very nice up till now Bethany. I'd like you to give Dan, a lap dance." I said, as I smiled. The music had ended, she walked over, spread Dan's knees, and started dancing, as she turned around, Dan gently clasp her breast. Her nipples became puffier, she continued to dance. She licked her fingers, and lightly fondled her own nipples. She didn't object to anything Dan was doing.

Dan slowly slid his index finger between her legs. Her face turned bright red... Still, she danced. He started to rub her clit, gently, in a circular motion, I noticed Janie was watching intently.

"Oh my god," Beth moaned. She stopped dancing, and held her breath, her head fell back, her entire body tensed, then trembled, from her orgasm. She tensed and trembled again, still enjoying the hot sensation. She threw her head Forward, "Whew" she said, while fanning her face.

After a long pause. Dan smiled and said, "That was very nice Beth. I'm sure you'll do well."

With her face, still red, and trembling, she said, "Thank you Dan, that was awesome."

I started to tell her, that she had done well, but before I could, Janie quickly stood up, looked at Dan, and said, "Oh hell no!" She grabbed Dan's hand, dragging him back towards her bedroom. The door slammed. I looked at Beth, she looked at me!

I smiled, "Well Beth, I guess Janie had all she could handle. You were fabulous Beth, even I am hot! Just wow."

Beth said. "Thanks," paused, then she looked at me. "are you ok with that, aunty Raye, you know, Dan, Janie?"

"Yes, Bethany, I knew it was just a matter of time, before it happened. But I really didn't expect it tonight." I laughed. "We'll give them a little time, before dinner. Go ahead and get dressed, I'll tell them, we'll meet them at the restaurant."

Beth picked up her clothes and walked towards the hall bath. When she returned, I was finishing the message for them to meet us at the restaurant. we got into the car, and left. On the way to the restaurant, I discussed scenarios, and covered possible issues and items.

I was pretty sure they would allow her to strip at the lodge, After all, adding my niece, would be a Plus to the already desired mother, daughter duo! The lodge would be a safe and excellent testing ground for Beth's first time ever, as a stripper, just as it had been for us.

When we arrived, we put our name in, and took a seat. Dan and Janie showed up, just before we were to be seated. During the meal, we discussed the tips Kili had given us, we smiled, we laughed.

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
377 Followers