My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
373 Followers

Next I felt his fingers as he lubricated my anus with Vaseline. Well crap I was about to be butt fucked.

I tried to relax, knowing what was coming. Luckily Derek was patient. Slowly I could feel his cock force its way inwards. When it was fully inside slowly he backed it out then in again. I enjoyed the sensation. Damn it's been a while since Dan and I had did this, we'd have to do it again real soon.

I tightened my grip on the bench, with each and every stroke Derek brought me closer to an orgasm. Damn I had forgotten how good that anal sex felt. Um in then out in then out, damn it, it felt so hot. Derek was close and I was too. I just hoped that Derek could hang on a bit longer. I was about to cum too, damn it.

Another minute, just long enough as I felt his cock throb several times. Just long enough to get me there. I moaned shook and squealed loudly as I came over and over. Damn that was wonderful.

Derek still had his cock buried in my butt, it felt nice. I was glad; I wanted him to leave it there for a while. Damn I finally climaxed!

It had taken Derek fucking my ass to do it, but I finally climaxed, hot damn!

Derek finally removed his cock. My pussy and bum were on pins and needles. Now was not the time to be finished for the day, Damn it.

Surprisingly Haley did nothing to untie me. Then she stood beside me and said.

"Relax Raye, Nate will be back. He will probably want to fuck you again only this time without a condom if you wouldn't mind."

I thought about it, "I don't mind Haley, in fact that would be great." Haley smacked my ass, wow I hadn't expected that. In walked Nate.

He walked to where I could see him and said, "how about we do this one more time Raye, I'm going to shift the bench a little so I'll have a better angle for the camera." Using a remote, he also adjusted the cameras angle.

Nate disappeared behind me. Haley walked up beside me adjusted the bench and started playing with my tits and nipples; she had a nice soft touch. I found myself enjoying her touch and her fingers; they were like magic with my nipples.

Never before has anyone ever stimulated my nipples like Haley was. Nate had already inserted his cock into my pussy and I hadn't even realized because of her fingers. They were magical.

As Nate started fucking me, Haley continued fondling my breasts and nipples, I started panting, I was panting like I've never experienced before. I couldn't help it, everything felt so damn wonderful. Then Haley started licking and sucking on my nipples. Her tongue, her lips and damn she was good.

Haley was a beautiful woman, I'm sure she would have been a very successful model if it wasn't for her height. But alas she was short like me. But what a beautiful intelligent and talented woman, especially for an adult movie star. No wonder their movies were doing so well. I wouldn't mind seeing one of the movies myself.

By now I was close to climaxing. Nate climaxed, I could feel the hotness of his fluid run down my inner thigh. As Haley continued to suck and fondle my breasts and nipples I was able to climax too. With a loud squeal my entire body trembled.

Moaning and twisting, I enjoyed one of the better orgasms I've ever experienced. Damn that was intense! I collapsed onto the bench, totally spent.

I was exhausted. It was another five minutes before I noticed Nate fucking Haley on the floor beside me. Nate was holding her legs by the ankles and smacking her butt time after time. This time it wasn't all about Nate, Haley was enjoying this too.

The bench was very comfortable, more so than I'd thought possible. I was resting comfortably when Nate came over and released my restraints. He helped me onto the floor. Damn, I'd just been fucked five times.

Wow, five times. When I'd decided to come and see Nate, I thought it would only be him and me. Boy was I ever wrong.

Derek, Michael, Jim and then Nate...twice! And the best part was Haley! She was a super girl. I would have to learn her tricks for sure, the pressure points and sensitive nerve endings. Damn she was good.

By now everyone else had left. Haley helping me from the bench, handed me my coat. As I was putting it on, Haley said. "You know Raye, Nate is still looking for an older woman for two of the final scenes of his movie. He's had several ladies audition, but hasn't found the perfect one yet. Would you be interested?"

I was surprised, "I don't know Haley, I'm a little old for adult films." I couldn't help it, but I laughed as I said. "You probably want to find someone a lot younger then me Haley."

Haley grinned, "No Raye, he's looking for someone older, more mature. I think you'd be perfect for the part."

I thanked Haley for the compliment, but again I thought I was too old for adult films, Nate could find someone much younger and prettier than me. I didn't see Nate again before leaving, Haley and I hugged and then I left.

During the trip home, I thought about everything that had just taken place. A whole lot more than I'd ever imagined. It had been nice fucking Jim, I really enjoyed the entire experience. A first for me. A sixty year old woman and a gang bang, wow just wow.

As I pulled the car into our garage, my phone rang. I parked and answered, it was Nate.

"Hello Raye, do you have a minute?"

Turning the car off I said, "Sure Nate what's up?"

Raye, Haley and I were talking. I watched the tape of you and Derek fucking, and then us, Raye you were Fantastic, you were really good."

I laughed, "Ah thank you Nate I guess," I was still laughing. "I enjoyed it too."

"Well Raye, Haley told me about speaking to you about my movie and."

"Whoa Nate slow down. I already told Haley I wasn't interested I'm sorry Nate, but I just don't think it would work."

Nate interrupted, "Please hear me out Raye. Haley was right; you are perfect for the part! You're everything that we're looking for Raye, even prettier. And your hair, I love your silver hair. I know you're apprehensive, but I have an Idea."

I paused, "ok Nate I'm listening."

"Thanks Raye. I have two scenes that I'll need you in. One is riding on a parade float, you'll be topless along with a number of other girls including Haley, but you'll be wearing a Mardi gras mask, so no one will ever know that it's you."

Nate continued, "The second scene is an orgy on Bourbon Street. Well not really Bourbon Street, but in our warehouse set, that's made to look like a balcony on Bourbon Street.

One of the stars of the movie, will be with you in this scene, he's a famous adult film star by the name of Kevin, Kevin Cocks. Anyways Kevin will be performing Cunnilingus on you. And towards the end of the scene you'll climax and then suck him off.

You will be naked; there will be shots of you breasts and your crotch, but you will still be wearing a mask so again no one should recognize you Raye, and you'll make five hundred a day. So what do you think?"

"Wow, I don't know Nate, it sounds kind of interesting...but I'm just not sure. This is something I've never even thought about doing before. When Dan asked me to strip, I'd at least thought about the possibility beforehand. But this...well I'm just not sure."

Nate said, "I'll tell you what Raye, you think about it over Christmas, I'll call you on Sunday and we'll talk then. Please think it over. If you're willing, we'll shoot the scenes Monday afternoon. I'll call you Sunday Raye, thanks." He hung up.

I was kind of stunned as I put my phone back in my coat. Me in an adult film. What would Dan say, what would Janie or Drew say. I know I'm a stripper, but adult film actress, I just didn't know?

Could I, would I be ok? Hum Oh well, I'd have a couple of days to think about it anyways. I had just been freshly fucked, life was good. Now it was time to celebrate Christmas.

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
373 Followers