My Mother's Adventures Continue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my hands through their hair and watched as these two hard hunks each enjoyed their own personal tit, exploring the texture of my skin, the weight of their respective boob, pinching their nipple to discover how hard and big it would get, and to taste my nipple and the flesh of my breast in their eager mouths. Tom continued to shove multiple fingers into my hungry twat as Alex raised upon his knees and began to deeply and passionately kiss me on the lips as he continued to fondle and squeeze his personal tit upon my chest. I had never kissed a black man before and I quickly found myself infatuated by the lust and feel of his ample soft lips, and I found myself begging him to let me suck his tongue.

After some time the boys sat back down and leaving me kneeling there with two very sore tits and a pussy unsatisfied and wanting more, they briefly discussed how nice my tits are, how wet my cunt was, and then returned to watching their game. When they had finished their beer, I was told to fetch another, and to lose the blouse along the way. Returning bare breasted in only my skirt and heels I once again found myself standing before my two beautiful studs, between the coffee table and the couch. On handing them their drinks Tom told me to turn and remove the old bottles from the table. I slowly turned and bent over the coffee table deeply, knowing Tom's intent. I almost immediately felt his hands upon my thighs and lifting my skirt up over my bum and onto my hips said to Alex "And there you have her lovely married bare ass, her gorgeous grade A married cunt, and her cock hungry married ass hole, complete with butt plug to ensure a quick and smooth entry." Soon I felt a second pair of hands beginning to explore my ass and most secret parts. I felt fingers spread the lips of my pussy and explore the flesh between.

"Her pussy is sopping dripping wet!" I heard Alex exclaim. I remained in my stooped position, jutting out my ass and letting them freely explore my body as they wished.

"I told you," Tom stated, "this woman is always horny and lives to suck cock and be fucked. Shame that so many of her younger years were wasted by a limp dicked husband." I felt fingers tug at the butt plug, slowly pull it free, and then roughly shove it hard back into my bum. I could not help myself but to cry out loudly in pleasure. "See," continued Tom, "her ass hole is as wet as her cunt. And we get to spend the next three days fucking both as freely as we wish! Isn't that so darling?" Tom inquired of me.

My legs trembled badly and I had to hold the coffee table to keep from falling over. "Yes, my Master, yes Sir, my three holes are yours to fuck and share with your friends as you please Sir. I am yours to command." I responded.

Taking their beers back into their hands, they told me to push the coffee table out of the way, to remove my skirt and stand naked before them. Obeying the command I soon found myself naked, standing before then, embarrassed by my level of exposure but excited by how freely I now offered my nude body to these young men. Each fingered my pussy, stroked the thick black hair of my bush, and tugged at my erect nipples while the game continued and as they drank their beer. When half time came Tom ordered me to my knees and pulling his dick from his pants forced my head onto that big amazing cock that I had travelled so far to experience once again. Letting out a gasp of pure pleasure, I grabbed his golf ball size testicles in each hand and thrust my throat down over the full length of his massive beautiful cock. Squeezing his big balls and pulling on them the way he loved me to do, he put his hands on my head and grabbing me by my long hair forced my head up and down over and over onto his dick. Letting me up for air occasionally I would take the opportunity to stare up at him and either thank him profusely for granting me the honor of sucking on his cock, or to beg for him to continue driving his cock into my face. Then suddenly throwing my head back he denied me his glorious cock until I had sucked his friend.

Adjusting my position to kneeling before Alex I took both his hands into mine and placing them onto my breasts said "Please Sir, please, please permit me the honor of sucking your majestic staff. I want so deeply to wrap my lips around a nice hard black cock. I promise to give you the tit job of your life and the best blow job you will ever receive."

Seizing both my nipples and lifting my tits up high by pulling on them he said "Go ahead bitch, suck away." Unzipping and lowering his pants I soon had his meat in my hands, stroking him vigorously. Not as large as Tom, he was also certainly no disappointment. You have to recall dear that up to this point in my life I have had very few lovers, very few indeed, and none were black, nor had I ever experienced two men at once. And now I had multiple young, strong and well build men wanting me as their unrestricted sex toy, a massive white cock, a large black cock, both wanting to fuck me together. I felt like a slut, but I also absolutely loved the feeling, and without hesitation drove his hard throbbing cock deep into my gullet. Sucking Alex fast and hard he began to moan deeply.

"I told you she was the best cock sucker ever." Tom said. Then positioning himself behind me, Tom raised my hips and soon I had his massive shaft shoved full hilt into my dripping pussy. I almost fainted from the pleasure and moaned and begged repeatedly. Up until recently in my life I only had the occasional appeasement of a limp dick. Now I had two fabulous studs driving into me with their large purturberances at the same time. I hadn't sucked a cock in years before this last Christmas. Now and I had two in one day, one of a fine young black gentleman that I had just met. And while I sucked cock, another fucked my enflamed pussy like a jack hammer. The butt plug still in my ass rubbed against Tom cock and drove my pussy crazier still. Then, as if Tom were reading my mind, Tom yanked the butt plug from my ass and with equal ease filled the gaping hole with the length of his dick. I screamed out, seizing Alex's testicles and plunging my mouth once again over his pulsing cock. Tom pumped away upon my eager ass as Alex moaned with the sensation of my eagerly sucking his cock. Soon both men exploded, filling my mouth and ass with streams and streams of warm semen, all of which I swallowed and took into me with extremes of pleasure. I will tell you daughter dearest, this is certainly the closest a woman will ever come to heaven on this planet.

Well, I need not tell you much more for you to know the happenings of the remainder of my visit. Both boys took freely of me whenever they so choose, sometimes together, sometimes individually, sometimes my mouth, my pussy, or my ass, or as combinations of these. I enjoyed the novelty of being fucked by a black man, as well as the pleasure of pleasing two men at once. Laying in my own bed for the night, the men would often visit me as I slept and I soon found myself with a cock between my lips or between my legs. Hearing the moans, the other would often join, and I would be involved in a full scale fuck fest at 3 in the morning. I extended my stay through the week and did not return until the Sunday following. During that time each boy must have used the opportunity presented to them to cum in me 3 or 4 times daily. Driving home, I was one exhausted and sore woman. But I had lived in a state of perpetual bliss this last week and would not have surrendered the experience for anything.

As I explained before, in my desperation for attention, a few years before I had taken to sleeping with my husband's younger brother Tony. Never really any more exciting than his brother had been he had at least given me a firm man to make love to. But like his brother, his power to make love also waned with the years. A few weeks back from visiting Tom, in my sexual desperation I visited Tony's house to appease my desires using whatever limited and meek means he still possessed. I deliberately dressed in a manner intended to shock his member into arousal, wearing much the same clothes I had worn to visit Tom, with a short skirt and open blouse, but permitting myself the virtues of a bra and panties for the discretion of any whom I knew that might see me along my travels. Arriving at his home I was a little surprised to find the younger of his two sons to answer the door. "Auntie!," he exclaimed, "what a pleasure to see you." I noticed him glancing down at my amply raised and exposed bosom and felt ashamed, but pretending innocence I responded with a hug and raising myself up, kissed his towering cheek.

"Such tall boys you have become my dearest Vincent." I chimed. His brother Gary soon came around the corner as well and greeted me, also staring quite freely I noticed at my exposed chest. Attempting to cover myself I asked if their father was about. They said that he was actually out of town for the weekend and would return Monday. They explained that they were home from college for the summer. I feigned to be interested but truly sought to excuse myself and to quickly escape this scene of shame, but being good Italian boys they insisted that I stay for a visit. Sitting for some time chatting, trying my best to cover my bare legs and chest, I noticed their attentions were divided between trying to see down my top or up my dress, and watching the TV.

I found it rather intoxicating to once again be the center of attention of two young men, and though they were my nephews and out of the question of making any sort of advances, it did rather turn me on, and I found myself getting wet thinking of what I had realized earlier with Tom and his room-mate. 'Men just like a woman who dresses sexy, exposing her breasts and legs. They like big tits, and even chubby thighs, as they know that there is a cunt hidden between them. Men enjoy the feel of any tits offered to them, will fuck any pussy spread open for them, and enjoy their cock being sucked by the lips of any woman who will offer herself to them, regardless of weight, race or age.' Apparently this urge among men is so strong as to overcome family ties, and an older aunt made as good a pair of tits to stare at as any other slut in a bar.

I enjoyed the feeling and let down my hands, up to then folded over my chest in shame, exposing the flesh of my breast to their view, pushed into well rounded mounts by my bra. I also let my legs part a little, and pretended not to notice as they took peaks at their auntie's mounds and bare thighs. I asked what they were watching and Vincent explained that he was watching football, while his brother had been watching soccer in the basement before my arrival. "Well please boys, please don't let your silly old aunt keep you from your games!" I explained. "Please Gary, return to your game, and Vincent, watch yours. Let me make you something to eat and you boys enjoy." In so saying, in our Italian way, I busied myself in the kitchen while the boys watched their respective games.

Making the sandwiches and opening beers for them, I noticed once again my body betraying me as I felt the tinkle of fluid running down my leg. Feeling under my skirt I was shocked to find that my panties were simply soaked! Shocked by my body's reaction to the attention of my nephews I felt deeply ashamed and opened a bottle of wine to calm myself. After a glass of wine my body ceased to tremble and I was ready to offer the men their snacks. Going first to Vincent I handed him his sandwich and beer, forced to bend over deeply to reach him above the corner table stand. Raising myself I found Vincent staring deeply between my cleavage. Pretending not to notice I remain stooped over and rubbing his hair gave him a long wet kiss upon his cheek. "My young nephews," I heard myself utter as if through another voice, "you have grown into such handsome and charming strong men." Standing erect I straightened my skirt and without glancing back quickly scampered to the kitchen.

Unbelieving my audacity of uttering such words of apparent flirtation with my nephew I quickly gulped another glass of wine to calm my nerves. Feeling perhaps the bra I wore was inappropriate, lifting my breasts in too tantalizing a manner for a young man's view, I chose to remove the bra and placed it into my purse. On buttoning up my blouse I thought to address the buttons to the top, but then with second thoughts concluded not to, as I did so enjoy teasing the boys!

Picking up the sandwich and beer for Gary I brought these to the basement. This time I tried to refrain from misbehaving and stooped only slightly when handing him these. Asking how the game was proceeding I stood near him as he explained. I was surprised when I looked over to find him glaring at my chest.

I had removed the bra, and my cleavage was concealed standing. I could not understand the nature of his attention. But I enjoyed it nonetheless, and let him gawk, pretending I was unaware of his actions. Returning upstairs I used the facilities, removed my soaked panties and also placed them in my purse, as the moisture, I told myself, was uncomfortable. Standing, I felt my bare bush and pussy beneath my skirt and realizing that they were soaked still. Shrugging my shoulders I accepted their condition, the wine beginning to affect my judgement I suppose. Standing before the mirror I was once again shocked at the sight that I beheld! Now I understood why Gary was staring at my chest with such intensity. I had forgotten when I removed my bra that my top was virtually otherwise transparent. The full shape of my breasts could be discerned, and the shape and color of my areoles was readily apparent! And worse yet, my nipples were rock hard with the stimulation I had received from the attentions of the young men and poked proud and hard through the material. Each as thick and long as the end of my pinky finger, and as dark as chocolate, they could be clearly seen, almost piercing the material.

Returning to the kitchen I gulped down the last of the bottle of wine and opened another. My legs shook from my shame. Shame in my showing my body to my nephews, and shame in the excitement I was experiencing from it. I could not resist toying with my nipples and squeezed them through the thin cloth of my blouse. I wondered how clear a view Gary had had of them, and if Vincent would also enjoy a view. Unable to control myself, I undid a few more buttons on my blouse, exposing much of my cleavage. I knew that I was an evil woman and would go to hell for this, but I cared not any longer. I took it upon myself to fetch Gary another beer and bending over deeply I retrieved his empty plate. Handing him his beer I remained stooped over for some time, pretending to fix up the crusts on his plate, letting my breast virtually dangle freely before his eyes.

Taking a glance down I found his gaze transfixed between my boobs. I deliberately wiggled my shoulder so that my tits would sway and bounce, and on seeing his reaction I noticed another trickle of fluid seeping down my thigh.

What a slut I am! I thought. But the wine and my being deprived of sex for so long made me care not. Seating myself on the arm of the couch beside him I pretended interest in the game, letting him stare blankly at the dark nipple and areole of my breast apparent through my blouse only inches from his face. I also swung my legs over the arm so that one calve and exposed thigh dangled over onto his side of the couch. I clutched his head and planting three long wet kisses upon his cheek and forehead I told him how I loved my wonderful sweet nephews dearly and pushed his face against my chest, as a loving aunt might.

He nuzzled into my breast as I patted the top of his head and I felt his hand come to rest on my calve, gently rubbing my flesh. I feigned innocence as I continued to clutch his head to my chest and felt as his lips pulsated open and closed, trying to feel the texture of my flesh. I also pretended not to notice as I felt his hand slide up from my calve up onto my thigh, his hand exploring the soft flesh he found there. I wanted so much to rip off my blouse, shove my tits into his mouth and thrust his hand up into my soaked cunt, but I resisted the temptation, as a good aunt obviously should. Eventually standing I straightened out my clothes, noticing the large bulge in his pants, which he did not attempt to conceal. Bending forward I gave him a brief kiss upon the lips and slipped away back into the kitchen. Satisfied with my progress I guzzled another glass of wine and returned to the basement to bring Gary another beer.

Standing before Gary, now with my boobs exposed even more than during my last visit, Gary stared without any pretension at my cleavage and dark nipples.

Enjoying the attention I began to raise my skirt slightly and unnoticed, and pretended to spot various items on the carpet that I professed required picking up and bending deeply over, proceeding to pick up bits of lint. Facing away from Gary I knew that he had a complete view of my gaping wet gash. Returning to an upright position, I sat down beside Gary, who had turned a shade of bright red. I asked what was wrong and if he felt OK. He stuttered and mumbled words I did not understand and as a worried aunt would I put my lips to his forehead and cheeks to check his temperature, dropping kisses as I proceeded. Reaching his nose, I softly kissed around his mouth, until I planted a light kiss upon his very lips. He did not resist, but actually returned the kiss. Therefore I planted a longer and deeper kiss upon them. Using my fingers I slightly parted his tender young lips and slowly slid my tongue in between them, licking his lips and placing my tongue against his.

Removing my tongue from his mouth I said "Poor child, you are so warm. Do you need to suckle upon your auntie's boob to calm yourself?" At this suggestion I raised upon my knees beside him and without a word spoken between us undid the last few buttons on my blouse, pulled it back to fully expose both my breasts to his view, and pulling his face onto my breast, shoved a nipple between his eager lips. Raising his hand he clasped the free breast and began to kneed the flesh as he sucked hard upon the nipple in his mouth. "Good boy," I comforted him, "you suck on your auntie's tits all you care to. From now on, whenever you need a nice big pair of tits to suck on and play with, you just call me and I will freely expose them for you and let you enjoy them as you please." Gary said nothing but just kept fondling and sucking upon the boobs in his hands.

Looking down I noticed his rock hard member under his track pants and reaching down pulled his dick out. It was a beautiful young cock and looked as if it had many good years of fucking before it. Stroking his dick as he fondled and sucked upon both my tits I asked if it might comfort him more if his auntie were to place his penis between her tits and lips. Looking up he nodded his head and soon I was seated on the floor between his legs. I gave him a good titty fucking and then soon was engulfing his young member with my mouth, sucking him vehemently. Very soon following I felt his semen gushing between my lips and down my throat. This old slut had successfully sucked off another hard dick. One down, one to go. With Gary exhausted and laying back I bent over his relaxed body and with my tits swaying under me for him to enjoy forcing back and forth with his hands I added "And your auntie is also available now at your beck and call for blow jobs of course."

Buttoning only the lowest button on my blouse I returned upstairs, gulped another glass of wine, got another beer in my hand and quickly returned to Vincent. Bending over him deeply to offer him his beer my pendulous breasts hung before him. He could not break his gaze from my swaying boobs and I had grown so bold as to ask "Why Vincent do you stare at my tits so?" Looking up he saw me smiling down at him. "If you like them so much, then here you go." I pronounced and undid the last button on my blouse. This caused my boobs to become fully released. Shaking them broadly for his entertainment I then stood and removing my blouse tossed it to the floor. "Do you like my tits, dearest nephew?" I teasingly inquired. He stuttered a few words but was otherwise speechless. Moving over I sat down upon his lap and taking his hand placed it upon a breast. "I recognize how much you adore them, Vincent, so they are your tits now darling. Yours to do with as you please. Tonight. And any other time you want them from now on."