My Mother's Adventures Continue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With these words of encouragement Vincent seized firmly upon both my boobs and playing with them aggressively began to also suck and bite upon the flesh and nipples. "God, yes." I heard myself moan. "Your auntie likes her tits played with roughly. Slap them, pull them and bite them as you please!" With this he proceeded to perform exactly as I suggested. He slapped both my tits hard. He grabbed my nipples and yanked outward on the flesh firmly, pulling by tits from my chest. He bit my nipples until I moaned desperately for him to finger fuck his slut aunt. Rising up I drove his hand under my skirt and without further introduction he forced his fingers deep inside my willing love nest.

"Christ," he exclaimed, "your pussy is soaking wet!"

"Vincent, your auntie is a slut, and needs hard young cock constantly, every day if I can get it. Please fuck your auntie tonight dearest. Bring your brother and together use your auntie's three holes all night as you would any other drunk slut you might have at your disposal. Promise to fuck me tonight my darling, all night long and promise to keep me as your willing slut afterward." Vincent agreed whole heartedly as he continued to kneed my tits and finger fuck my pussy. "Can I suck you off darling. Please. I have already sucked Gary clean. Now I beg for your cock. Please sir, let me suck you!"

Raising me to my feet Vincent rose and stood beside me. He undressed and he told me to remove my skirt. With this last garment gone I was nude except for my heels before him.

I looked down and admired his beautiful dick, and commented on what a truly fortunate auntie I was. He fondled my tits, fingered my slit and groped at the soft flesh of my ass. Then Vincent forcefully pushed me to the floor onto my knees. "Suck that cock and prove to me that you are the horny fuck toy that you claim to be. Satisfy me, and I promise to fuck you all night, and to continue to use my slutty aunt as a cum dump." I thanked him profusely for his kindness and commenced giving him a prolonged and deep cock sucking. I deliberately made it last, slowing as I felt he neared his peak. Teasing him onward, when he did eventually cum, his semen filled my mouth and though I gulped cum as fast as my throat would allow, the excess gushed out down over my chin and onto my breasts.

I sat quietly between his legs, looking up at his face longingly as I licked the sweat from his balls and sucked the remaining semen from his softening dick. He firmly grasped my hair and gazed down at his loving aunt as she cleaned off his member.

Raising me to my feet, without a word he took my hand and led my naked body down into the basement. Gary looked up briefly, and then jolted to attention as he witnessed his brother guiding his naked aunt by the hand toward him. Gary had fully removed his track pants and was stroking his now re-hardening cock. Vincent merely pushed me before him between his legs and instinctively I released Gary's hand from around his pecker and replaced it with mine. I then began to lick and kiss the soft flesh, obedient to his cock's desires. "Auntie is our fuck toy now Gary." Vincent detailed. She has promised to be at our beck and call, wanting both of us together. She is a slut, and wants to suck cock, get fucked and get ass fucked, every day if we can accommodate her. Do you think we can accommodate her?" Vincent inquired.

"Fuck ya." Gary responded. Soon after Vincent was pumping away at my pussy with his returned hard-on as I was once again sucking Gary's meat. Changing positions, Gary also got his chance to enter my eager cunt. I then motioned both the naked boys to go to their father's bedroom where it would be more comfortable and laying naked and prostrate on the bed the boys took turns mounting and fucking me. I asked if they would like to ass fuck me, and both admitted they had never done this before but would love to try. I told them that my ass was always as eager for cock as my mouth, tits and cunt, and each wholly enjoyed their first experience of ass fucking a woman. True to their word, though they each came many times that night, they did fuck me through the night and as the sun began to rise I still had the occasional dick pressing into my willing openings. We slept through most the day. Late Sunday afternoon the boys took advantage of their last opportunity to take my body and mounted me together for one more good fucking session before I headed home.

Opening my door to my house my husband asked where I had been, and I explained that I spent the evening enjoying the company of our dearest nephews. He said that he was glad that I was safe and was spending time with the family. He did not seem to notice my bedraggled appearance, my random bedhead, my unevenly and only partially buttoned blouse, my absence of a bra, and as I had not had a shower since the evening before, the stench of sex about my person, the cum evident in my hair, dried onto my face, on my chest and down my legs. I went to my bedroom, undressed and lay in bed, rubbing the dried cum covering my body, and masturbated my hungry pussy remembering all my recent lovers until I drifted off to sleep.

My love life has become very satisfying but also equally complicated these days, due to my now having two nearby and very emphatic young lovers, as well as their father Tony who still insists on the occasional fucking session, and of course your wonderful step-son and his beautiful black friend whom I still ensure I get to visit regularly through the year. Tony still wants it weekly, Vincent and Gary take me regularly, 3 or 4 times a week ever since our first night together, their college being close by, and I visit Tom and Alex typically for a week each month. While there, these very hungry and insatiable men with the large penis's will take me 2 or 3 times each daily, sometimes more, shooting their massive loads repeatedly into my mouth, in my pussy, deep into my ass, or over my face, my tits or my ass cheeks.

Some nights I sleep in bed with Tom, other nights with Alex, loving the feeling of my black lover climbing on top of me, spreading my legs, and impaling my love nest with his rock hard cock. Grabbing his buttocks he drives that spike rapidly in and out of me, making me pulse in deep pleasure with every thrust into me. I will meet Vincent and Gary at their home, or they come over and pay a loving visit to their aunt and uncle at our home. Once their father, or your father retires to bed, depending on the home, both of whom tend to sleep early, the festivities commence and I become the most accommodating of fuck toys for the wonderful boys. I particularly enjoy when I mount one and drive his cock into my pussy while the other mounts me from behind and enters my ass at the same time. Two cocks in you at once is simply fabulous dear! I moan and beg loudly at such times, but the sleeping men do not notice.

"My God mother," I exclaimed, "you have become a true slut! You fuck your nephews, your step-grandson, and a black man. Imagine, a mature Italian woman sucking the cock of a black man and letting him regularly enter her pussy and ass - what would our priest say!"

"I care not anymore for the opinion of some silly priest!" She announced boldly. "A woman deserves pleasure, as much as she can receive, and I so enjoy receiving. But as I mentioned, the situation is rather complicated these days, and so this is where you come in."

"What do you mean, mother?" I inquired.

"Well, as you noticed, this Christmas this house is full of my lovers. Your father, who still wants sex occasionally despite his limp dick, Tony and his sons are here, all wanting me regularly, and Tom is home. Five men I must appease, many on a daily basis, or more frequently if opportunity permits. I need your help. Cause distractions dear. Get some of the men out of the house to leave me with others. Let some into my bedroom and ensure no others enter. Make excuses for my appearance or absence. Arrange for alone time with myself and some of my lovers in the basement. You know. I cannot have them find out about each other. It would ruin my reputation for innocence and purity I am afraid."

"Innocence and purity!" I managed to blurt out.

"Yes, of course dear, despite my making love with each man, or men, otherwise, I have convinced them that I am an honest and virtuous woman, only throwing myself into their arms out of the desperation of a lonely and sexually desperate woman, who needs only a little love making to hold her over. But if they knew that 6 different men drive their cocks into my every hole upward of 20 or 30 times a week, they might consider me to be a wanton slut, and we wouldn't want that now, would we."

"20 to 30 times a week a cock enters one of your body entrances and ejaculates within?" I repeated. "You fuck all these men that often?" I stuttered.

"No, no, of course not dearie, I don't fuck them that often. How atrocious. No dearie, they fuck me that often, of course. I merely am a thoughtful and generous woman who freely accommodates them." She said with an innocent expression and a long wink. "Now, do we have a deal dear, will you provide cover for your dearest mother so that she may experience as much joy as can be found during this wonderful Christmas season?"

"Yes mother, I shall." I conceded. "And by the way mother," I added, "You are a wonton slut."

"And loving it immensely dear." She concluded. "Perhaps you should stop being such a prude yourself, daughter dearest, and give it a try. Sluts surely do have more fun."

Strange how my mother still considered me to be her little girl, a loving wife faithful to my husband. Of course, if you have read any of my previous journal entries, you already know me to be a wonton slut. Like mother like daughter I suppose.