All Comments on 'My Mother's Boyfriend'

by TheReadingMan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I would love to watch a man fuck my mother. Not like a man fucks a woman, but from behind like a dog fucks a bitch. Bareback, naked, on all fours while hes on his knees, pulling her hair back and slapping her fat jiggly ass. It would be great if he even referred to her with me, as his bitch

danielhaggard718danielhaggard718about 9 years ago
another terrific story:)

I love the tale about a son and his mother's boyfriend enjoying a woman together. The best part is the son never truly accepts the boyfriend despite the pact they made. He still doesn't quite like him. He likes only what the boyfriend can do for him. It's a wonderful ending. Please keep this story going. I would love love love to see more.

RileySoWrongRileySoWrongabout 9 years ago
So good.

This is an awesome story that I hope you continue! Great work!

I actually saw my step dad fucking my mom once. I touched myself and watched through the ajar door and them tiptoed back to my room wondering if I was a complete creep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Max fucked the little wimp's cum dump ass also. just like her cum dump momma.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yeah, I can see it

the way the first anon describes it. Watching your own mother getting fucked like a dog, strange cock plundering her wide-open cunt, mom screaming harder, harder! Best is when the boy takes his turn up that very special hairy hole between his mother's thighs, you know, the hole he came out of. Then he blows his young balls and adds his quota of semen to all the semen leaking down his mommy's ass and legs. A well-fucked mommy-twat is a happy mommy-twat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

Amazing story. I hope to read more like it. Lots of potential here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

fucking sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This needs another chapter.

Fun story, but so much more needs to be written. Will Dustin get to screw his blindfolded mother?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous