My Mother's Italian Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking, I reached for her hand. "I do want to do this, and I think I might want to stay... that's if you don't change your mind."

She raised her hand and slipped it into mine, then smiled that smile again. "For the last two months I've thought about nothing except trying to make up my mind if I want you in my life. I'm never going to change my mind about that."

She stepped forward and pressed her body against mine, raising her chin in provocation as her arms found their way round my neck. She didn't try pulling my head forward to kiss her. She waited patiently.

Her body against mine. My skin touching hers. Her breasts against me. My cock against her pubes. It was all new to me, but it felt right. It felt good.

There was maybe a hands breadth difference in our heights, so I tilted my head down slightly. I could feel her soft breath on my chin as I brought my mouth toward hers.

As soon as our lips made contact, I felt her push gently against me. Not knowing whether I should step back or push against her, I held my position.

"Let's go to the bedroom." She whispered, breaking the kiss long enough. Then put her lips back on mine and pushed again.

It took us nearly ten minutes to make our way down the hall to her bedroom. Or should I say 'the' bedroom, as she'd called it. There was no urgent breathing, or desperate kissing, or obsessive groping of each others bodies as we made our way. Bianca was leading the dance of tongues, and I was following willingly. Learning.

When we reached the foot of the bed Bianca pulled away from me, taking hold of both my hands. "Sean, I don't want you to feel pressured. Take your time to explore my body. Don't feel shy about looking at or touching whatever you want to look at or touch, even if you need me to turn over or open my legs... my body is yours."

She sank down onto the bed, released my hands, and worked her way backwards till she was far enough to rest her head on the pillow. I didn't know what to do first. My first instinct would have been to kiss her, but we'd already done that all the way down the hall. The next five seconds felt like an eternity to me while I tried to decide on my next move.

When that eternal five seconds was over, I said. "Would you mind guiding me. I don't know what to do."

Bianca smiled her sweet smile at me. "Why don't you start by laying next to me and putting your hand on my stomach, then let your hand go where it wants while you kiss me. You've got all the time in the world to explore me with your eyes... that's if you decide to stay with me."

I'd asked for guidance and received it, so I lay by her side and placed my hand on her stomach as I leaned over her and touched my lips to hers.

Noticing that my hand hadn't moved in the last thirty seconds, Bianca guided it to her breast and left it there. After a further ten seconds, she whispered. "Squeeze it gently."

My problem was that I'd never taken the time to look up and watch a porn video. Crazy, I know. Especially considering that I had the internet at my fingertips at least six hours a day. The only things I'd ever used it for was to study, and I'm not talking about studying what I was doing in school either. I wanted to be an IT expert, so all my time on the computer was spent learning programming. It was what I wanted to go to university for.

I gently squeezed her soft firm breast, relishing the feeling it was causing deep inside me while trying hard to concentrate on keeping time with her tongue.

I felt her hand move to my chest and push gently, so I released her breast and stopped kissing her.

She grabbed my hand and put it back. "I didn't want you to stop." She smiled. "I only wanted to let you know how nice that feels. So if I push you again, only stop kissing me so I can talk."

"Ok." In those two short syllables I could detect the quiver in my own voice, so could only assume she'd heard it as well.

"I'm going to move your hand down and place it between my legs. I want you to feel your way round, but don't be alarmed if my body starts shaking or something." She smiled, shyly.

It was the first time I'd seen her blush. It was cute, and made me feel a little more confident.

"It just means that I'm really enjoying it." She finished.

When she placed her hand over mine to move it, I gently pulled it away.

"Let me try this on my own." I whispered. I was more nervous now than I'd been when I first realized where my hand was in the kitchen earlier, yet I managed to move it down and place it over her pussy.

"I know I said I want you to feel your way round down there, and that's for your benefit, but remember that a woman's breasts and her vagina aren't the only parts of her body." She giggled. "Since they're the most intimate parts, familiarize yourself with them first. That way you'll be more comfortable to take the initiative on your own."

I think that was the best advice anyone could have ever given me regarding the female form. I didn't know it then, but once I'd gotten through that step, the rest became more interesting. If I had been obsessed about getting my hands on a woman's breasts or pussy... after the first half hour on that bed, my obsession turned to discovering the rest.

At first, I just held my hand over her pussy, feeling how well it fit in my hand. My middle finger ran along the crevice between her labia, with the two neighboring fingers along their ridges and my pinky resting in the hollow between her labia and inner thigh while my thumb sat comfortably in the hollow between her thigh and pelvis. I could feel her moisture on the tip of my middle finger where it dipped closer to her entrance.

"I'm not sure what to do." I told her, speaking softly.

"Just explore for now." She breathed. "I'll show you everything you need to know when you're ready."

"I think..." I wasn't sure how to say what I wanted to.

"Tell me." She encouraged.

"I think you should..." I drew in a breath, released it slowly, then drew in another one. "I want to do it first." I whispered. "I'm sure I'll be more... comfortable after."

"Ok." She smiled. "Would you prefer if I... if I was on top?"

I nodded.

Bianca raised herself onto her elbow and pushed me back, then slid on top of me and sat up.

I could feel her pussy right near my penis, and it felt nice.

She moved down slowly as she raised herself to her knees, and for the first time, took my naked cock in her hand as she held it up to guide it into her.

"Are you sure?" She smiled.

I nodded again, drawing in breath in anticipation of what I knew was going to happen.

As I felt the tip of my cock make contact with her pussy, I exhaled in a heavy sigh.

Bianca smiled, and lowered herself gently till my cock was buried deep inside it's first pussy. I had to push my thoughts aside in order to focus my full attention on what it felt like. My cock had entered her so easily. The feeling as she slid down on it... I can't even begin to explain it. She was warm inside... and tight, but not so that it was uncomfortable. My cock felt like it belonged in there.

Bianca lay down on my chest and kissed me as she started moving her hips back and forth. Not the movement I was expecting. I'd been expecting her to lift and lower herself. It was the only way that had made sense to me from the way my parents had explained it.

Feeling her whole body rocking gently while feeling so much more movement on my cock... I started ejaculating, moaning into her mouth as I did.

I felt my face warming as she broke our kiss and sat up.

"Don't be embarrassed." She smiled. "It's always expected of a man's first time." She leaned forward and gave me a peck on my lips. "Next time will be better. I promise." She whispered.

The prospect of there being a next time to experience yet again what I'd just felt caused a stirring in my loins, but after having ejaculated twice in the past thirty minutes or so, my cock was in no state to maintain it's erection.

I could feel it softening inside her.

"Would you like to have a shower with me?" She asked. "Then you can explore me until you're ready again, or if you prefer to wait..." She lifted herself off me and left my soft cock to flop down on my pelvis. "You can just explore. I don't mind."

Amazed at the fact that I was no longer a virgin, and equally amazed at who my first time had been with, I got up to follow her.

"That was really nice." She said, taking my hand. "I didn't... you know, but it was still nice for me." Then she giggled. "You do know, don't you?"

I suddenly felt the urge to hear her say it, so I shook my head.

"I didn't cum." She whispered. The colour rose in her face again... pardon the pun.

"I'll try hold back next time." I said.

"I'm sure you'll last long enough for that without holding back. I was so close this time."

"Sorry." I smiled.

Bianca didn't try hide anything in the shower. She washed herself as if I'm sure she would have if she'd been alone. Then after drying ourselves off, she lead me back to the bedroom. "I hope you're more comfortable now to feel that you can do anything."

I nodded uncertainly, not knowing how much more comfortable I felt.

It turns out that I was quite a lot more comfortable. I ran my hands all over her body slowly, feeling every line, curve, lump or ridge that there was to feel. With encouragement from Bianca, I even kissed parts of her body. I didn't go so far as kissing her breasts or pussy. That was for later... much later.

When my cock was hard, I ignored it and continued exploring. Once I was done with her front, I asked her to turn over and put my hands to work on the rest of her. I was touching, feeling and squeezing her ass cheeks when her body suddenly started shuddering. I could hear her moans muffled by the pillow.

"Oh Mary mother of Joseph." At least that's what it sounded like to me.

She turned over, sat up, and pulled me into her embrace. "Thank you." She whispered, as she moved toward my lips. She kissed me passionately, then pulled her head back. "You made me cum."

I thought her smile earlier had made her beautiful. I was wrong. After an orgasm, Bianca was irresistibly stunning.

"I hope you decide to stay. Your hands make me feel like a goddess... the way you explore..." She shuddered. "Please say you'll stay with me."

I was in a corner. Backed into it by this beautiful woman who'd very recently taken my virginity.

I don't know if it was something on my face, maybe some expression, but she pulled further away.

"Sorry. I shouldn't... you don't have to answer that." Her smile returned. "However, I am yours to do with as you please for as long as you decide to stay. Amo tantissimo tutto che è successo oggi." She giggled at the confused look on his face. "That means I very much love everything that's happened today. It's Italian. I'm not fluent, but I think I could get by on what I know."

"It sounded nice." I said, then realized I probably should have said romantic instead.

"Penso che ti amo." That smile showed it's face again. The one I'd first seen in the kitchen. "I don't know if I should translate that for you."

"I know that ti amo means I love you." I said, nervously. "I heard that on a movie once and there was the subtitle."

"Penso che means I think that." Her cheeks turned rosy again.

I sat naked as I watched her prepare lunch for the two of us. I'd offered her my help, but she told me she was just throwing something together and I should relax. She was also naked.

Her ass was magnificent. Rounded enough to not be flat, creating a subtle curve at the small of her back. I could watch her all day. She had beautiful curves all over. Maybe they were beautiful to me because she was the first naked woman I'd been given the opportunity to see, but I'd seen enough underwear clad women in the catalogs to know she wasn't bad.

Every now and again, she'd come up to me and put something in my mouth to nibble on while waiting for lunch, and I don't mean one of her body parts. On one occasion, I pulled her into my arms and kissed that part of her chest at the top where her cleavage started while wrapping my arms round her hips and ass. I felt a distinct shiver course it's way through her body.

"I'm making lunch." She giggled, and pulled away from me.

"Sorry."

"Keep that up and you will be." She smiled. "We've got until five till the girls come home, then we've got all night after they've gone to bed. I hope you'll be doing a lot of that sort of stuff to me while we make love... and in between."

My cock had already been hard just from watching her, but with this talk... it just seemed to keep getting harder. I couldn't wait till after lunch.

Bianca turned when she heard the chair slide back, and smiled as she saw my erection. Her smile turned into a grin as she watched me approach her.

Without a word, I walked right up to her and took her hand. There was nothing cooking on the stove, so nothing for us to worry about if it burned or not. Before I could walk past the chair I'd been sitting on, she pulled on my arm and gestured for me to sit.

I thought she wanted to get back to making lunch, but as I sat down, she stepped over me and sat on my lap. Her hand went straight for my cock and guided it into her, then she took my hands and placed them on her ass cheeks.

"Work your magic," She whispered. "While I work mine."

Playing with her ass while she rode my cock on that chair, I discovered that the most sensitive part of that area was right at the top where her (what I would call) 'ass cleavage' started. Each time my fingers passed over that area, I felt her pussy grip my cock tight. At the same time, she'd moan softly.

Her husband had to have been nuts to leave this woman. I know it was my first experience, but... she was a goddess. The way she ground down on my cock, her fingernails digging not so painfully into my back or shoulders or wherever her hands happened to be. It was painful enough to be erotic, leaving a nice after-feeling that lingered for nearly an hour after we were done.

I'd love to tell you that we climaxed together, but I can't. Somehow my inexperienced hands (or the fact that she'd been sex starved for the better part of a year) brought her to climax three times before I felt my cock start throbbing inside her.

Bianca never stopped moving, so I had no idea whether she'd felt it or not.

"You made me cum." I panted, quietly.

She smiled, and gave me her breathy reply. "I know." But kept grinding till she felt my cock soften.

"Every time we do that, I won't stop moving till you're soft." She lifted herself off me and leaned over to kiss me on the lips before disappearing toward the bathroom to get cleaned up.

I followed a few seconds later.

For the rest of the afternoon, we lay on the couch and explored each other's bodies with our hands while watching TV, until her phone started beeping. It was the alarm she'd set that told us we should get dressed before the girls got home.

While we were making dinner, Bianca said. "I'd like to tell the girls."

I gasped.

She giggled. "Sorry, I don't mean tell them we're... I should have been more specific. I'd like to tell them that sometimes you'll be sleeping in my room, that's if you don't want to sleep in there all the time."

Was I ready for this, so soon into whatever this was that was going on between us? She'd said sometimes. I guessed I was ok with that. What would Shelly think? Or Leena. Would they think it will be like what they're doing? Just two people sharing a room?

I remembered a conversation between Bianca and my mom in which Bianca mentioned how Leena would come into their room at night and crawl into bed with them. I hadn't seen Leena do that in all the time that Shelly and I had been living there. I asked Bianca.

"She hasn't done it once since she's had Shelly in her room." Bianca replied. "Not even when her dad left which is when I would have expected her to more than any other time." Then she frowned at me. "Sean, if you don't want them to know for whatever reason, I won't tell them... but I want you by my side, even if it's temporary or on occasion. I would prefer you there every night though."

"I'm not worried even if they know what we're doing." I told her. "I was just concerned about Leena coming in and finding us... me naked in your bed. Or worse, walking in while..."

"She wal... Let's just say it wouldn't be her first time, and thankfully the light was off, but I'll tell her that she can't do that anymore without knocking first and waiting for one of us to tell her she can come in."

"Then I don't mind if you tell them."

Bianca's eyes lit up. "Don't feel pressured by what I'm about to say, but I hope you sleep by me every night."

I was on my way for a shower before getting into bed when I overheard Leena telling my sister she was happy that her mother had found a boyfriend. I stopped by their door to listen to what my sister would reply. After ten seconds of silence, I continued.

Having showered while I was washing dishes, Bianca was waiting for me in the bedroom after my shower. She was laying there as naked as we'd been all day.

"Thank you." She smiled.

I didn't know what for, so I assumed it was because I'd washed up. It wasn't the first time I'd done it though. When I got into bed next to her, she enlightened me.

"Thank you for making me happy." She whispered, as she slid on top of me.

Then I felt her slowly work her way down, kissing my chest, my stomach, and... ohhh f...

I'd thought her pussy felt good round my cock. It did, but... she knew what she was doing with her tongue and lips. Her mouth was... I had to reciprocate. There was no way I could not let something so good go un... go... I had to show her how much I appreciated the feelings she was showing me.

In a panic, I tried to warn her that that feeling was building up in my balls. The one that started shortly before... My cock started throbbing.

"Stop." I panted, but she kept on. "Mrs... Bianca." Still that sucking feeling, those lips. I'd been trying to hold back, but I couldn't. Not anymore.

She emerged from under the cover. A new smile riding on her lips. It was one I hadn't see before, but was sure this wasn't the only time I'd see it.

"I wanted to taste you." She whispered, keeping her face a fair distance from mine.

"That felt..." I shook my head in disbelief. "I want to taste you."

"Not tonight." She smiled. She kissed my chest and slid off to the side. "Today was all about you... even though you've made me very happy. Tomorrow..." She lay her head on my shoulder. "Tomorrow's another day."

#

I awoke at around five in the morning thinking that this was another of my dreams. It was the throbbing in my cock that woke me. By the time my head cleared enough, it was too late to dash for the bathroom.

"Good morning." Bianca smiled, coming out from under the cover. "I thought I'd wake you so you can taste me before the girls wake up. We probably won't have another chance till tonight. I've had a shower so I'm clean."

If I had made that dash, I would probably have no skin on the top and bottom of my cock from ripping it out of Bianca's mouth.

"Leena told Shelly last night that she's happy you've found a boyfriend." My mind was still a little groggy. I didn't know if I was dreaming or not, or if the whole of yesterday had been a dream. I certainly didn't know why I'd just said that to her.

"Kids." Bianca laughed. "They grow up so fast... and the things they come up with." She sighed. "It seems like just yesterday that she was born. Now she's nine going on fifteen."

I could relate to that. Maybe because Shelly only had me as a sibling, a brother who was nine years older than her, and maybe because Leena was an only child... The two girls sometimes acted like they were older. It wasn't acting as such, but they talked the talk and walked the walk of young teens instead of two girls who hadn't even completed their first decade.