My Mother's Italian Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever considered having children, Sean?"

"I think I kind of inherited one from my parents." I said. "But no, I haven't."

"Now that you're involved in taking care of your sister, how does it make you feel to watch her growing up? To be responsible for another person."

I'd never sat down and thought about that either. So I told her.

"From what I've seen," She smiled. "You're enjoying it. You're pushing yourself a little too hard, but it looks to me like you're enjoying it. You don't really realize it, but she's just as much your daughter now as she is your sister. You took it upon yourself to put her there when you decided it was up to you to further her education." She found my hand and weaved her fingers through mine.

"I respect you for that. I used to think you were one of these... what are they called?... geeks or... I don't know. Those guys who sit in front of their computers playing games all day and end up living in their parents basements until... they're fifty or something. Your mom told me one day what you wanted to do. I didn't understand it then, but now I do."

When she pulled me in for a kiss, I could still smell my semen on her breath. It was feint, but I found it didn't bug me at all. I actually thought it was kind of sexy. My semen scent on a thirty year old woman's breath.

"I thought you woke me up to taste you?" I asked, smiling at her.

"So get under there then." She giggled, and pushed me away from her.

Here's a list of the three best things I've ever done in my life, as far as my own personal enjoyment was concerned. The best was sex with this rather hot Italian thirty year old. The second best was making her climax without even being in contact with either her breasts or pussy. The third best was eating that same pussy.

That first time I smelled her pussy from really close, I was drawn to her pussy lips like a cat to milk. It was an intoxicatedly erotic scent that made me want to live between her legs. I moved my inexperienced mouth over it, without any idea of what I was doing or what I was supposed to do. I'd wanted to taste her, so taste her I did.

"You have to teach me how to pleasure you like that." I said, coming out from under the cover.

She cupped her hands over my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss. "You did well, but I will teach you... if you're not offended by watching two women together."

I couldn't believe what she'd just said.

Bianca laughed "If you want me to teach you properly, I need a pussy to show you on. I can't get to my own with my mouth. I'll find a nice eighteen year old so that you can also find out what it's like to have sex with someone your own age."

"I..." I couldn't go on.

Bianca's laugh had calmed down to giggles. She sounded like some of the junior girls at school. "I owe you at least that much. I mean, what eighteen year old male wants to remember all his first experiences with an older woman. I don't mind, really."

"I don't have to... have sex with her."

"I'm sure you'll want to once you see her naked."

I resigned myself to the fact that maybe Bianca was right. How was I to know any better. She had years of experience over me.

"Would you be so kind as to make me happy one last time before the girls get up?" Bianca asked, giving me her beautiful smile.

"How?"

"However you want to."

"Lay on your stomach."

I kissed that place that I'd found to be so sensitive as my hand went about rubbing and massaging her ass cheeks. Before we heard the first stirrings telling us the girls were up, Bianca had cum four times. Each time she'd tried turning over when her first orgasm took, but I kept her in place and kept on kissing. I discovered that licking there was equally effective in it's own way, so I alternated between the two until her forth orgasm was over.

"Get some trousers on if you don't want to be walked in on." Bianca giggled, still sensitive from her quadruple orgasm. "Tonight you're in so much trouble. Unfortunately for me, today is going to be long."

"It's going to be just as long for me." I winked.

"Stop teasing me young man." She giggled, then got up to start getting dressed.

I noticed her slip on a pair of jeans before we went out for the day, without first putting on a pair of panties. My mind kept returning to that memory throughout the day.

It wasn't until nearly two weeks later that I finally got to learn how to eat pussy properly, watch two women together and have sex with another woman my own age. I honestly hadn't expected it to happen so soon, if at all.

I arrived home from school, having stayed behind for phys-ed. It was Friday, and the first thing I noticed was that the girls weren't there.

I'd spent every night in Bianca's bed since that first night. We hadn't done things every night though. Sometimes we just went to sleep in each other's arms, or her in mine or vice versa.

"Where's Shelly and Leena?"

"They're at a sleep over. I hope you don't mind me allowing Shelly to go without speaking to you first." Bianca came up to me and slipped her arms round my neck.

"Why would I mind if you've allowed Leena to go?"

She kissed me before answering. "I just thought you might. Go get in the shower. We're having an early dinner tonight."

There was something in her ever so slightly squint eyes that I couldn't make out.

I'd never noticed the squint till about a week and a half after we'd become intimate. We'd been staring into each others eyes for almost two minutes when I blinked and drew back.

"What's wrong?" she'd asked.

"Nothing." I smiled.

"It's my eyes, isn't it? They're squint... I know."

"It's quite sexy." I said, slipping my hand round behind her. I was looking for her ass cleavage.

"Not now. I'm enjoying just looking at you."

I withdrew my hand.

When I came out of the shower, there was a blond sitting at the table. Luckily she had her back to the hall because I walked out with nothing on. I made a quiet about turn and dashed into my room to get some clothes on.

"Sean, this is Carina. She's also Italian, and for your information, the word carina is how you would refer to a female when you say she's cute. Even if you're talking about a female dog or cat, or anything feminine."

She turned to look at me. She was truly carina.

"Pleased to meet you." I held out my hand, but she stood and kissed me on either cheek with her hands on my shoulders.

"I am pleased to meet you." She replied, with a heavy Italian accent. "You are very pretty."

"Handsome." Bianca corrected her.

"Sorry. My English not so good." She sounded out each word to the best of her ability. "You are very handsome."

Bianca explained to me. "The word bella, which means pretty or beautiful, is used for both men and women, except that with women it's bella, and with men it's bello. So I'm sure you can understand the confusion."

"You are bella too." I tried.

"Say to her sei bella." Bianca encouraged me.

I turned back to Carina. "Sei bella."

"Bravo. Very good." She smiled. "Thank you."

All this time, Bianca had been speaking slower than usual. Now she said to me in her normal speed. "You'll be seeing her naked after dinner."

I looked at Carina, felling my face warm up as I wondered if she'd understood that. Then I guessed she already knew why she was here, but I could have been wrong.

After dinner, Carina stood up and took my hand. "We go to bedroom now, just you and me. Bianca come in two minutes."

Now I knew that she knew why she was here. I looked at Bianca.

"Go with her, I'll be there as soon as I've cleared the table. I'm not gong to miss out on this, I assure you." She giggled. "By the time you two have each others clothes off, I'll be there."

"Don't you want to see that too?" I asked, hoping to delay this. I needed time to prepare myself mentally, but what I'd just asked Bianca was a mistake.

"Ok. I guess this can wait till later." She smiled.

She took my other hand and the two of them lead me to the room.

Carina wasted no time in getting my clothes off me, then stood before me expectantly. Bianca had let go of my hand and sat down on the end of the bed.

"Undress her." Bianca giggled. "But don't do it as quickly as she did. Show her some romance. Kiss her while you're doing it too."

Carina must have understood the word kiss, or maybe she'd understood most of what Bianca had said. When I turned back to look at her, she had her chin raised slightly and her eyes were closed.

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her lips as I felt her arms go round my neck. Then I pulled back slightly and started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Touch her breasts first before you take her top off." Bianca said. "Then before you take her bra off, touch them again."

She guided me through the process of undressing Carina. I followed her instructions to the 'T'.

Bianca's breasts were a little small for my hands whereas Carina's were a little big. Bianca had short trimmed dark pubes where Carina's were non existent.

"She's beautiful." Bianca sighed. "I'm jealous of her youth."

"Now we see Bianca." Carina said, nudging me toward her and half laying on the bed.

She propped herself up on her elbow and crossed her legs to watch me remove Bianca's clothes.

Bianca's top consisted of two buttons near the neck, otherwise it was basically a tight 'T' shirt. She had jeans on that weren't so easy to take off, but once I'd gotten them over her hips, I could see she had no panties on again.

I asked her about that one day. She told me didn't like having her panty lines showing, and couldn't stand the feel of a string up her ass.

When Bianca was as naked as we were, Carina said to me. "Now you learn how to make woman very happy." She pulled Bianca toward her as she lay back.

"Sit here and watch." Bianca told me. "Or lay down if you want."

I spent the next twenty minutes or so with an unbelievably hard cock as I watched the two of them kiss, fondle each others breasts, play with each others pussies, and finally got to see how to satisfy a woman properly through oral.

Carina pointed at my cock after they'd finished. "Now I satisfy you before you try new skills, no?"

I looked at Bianca.

"Make love to her Sean." She smiled. "She's wet and waiting, so no need for foreplay. That comes after, after you've showered with her. I would join you, but I think the showers too small for the three of us."

I leaned over and kissed Bianca. "Even if this never happens again... I want you. I want to stay with you."

That brought on the smile I'd first seen when she emerged from under the cover that first time she'd sucked my cock. "You had to tell me that now when I've already committed your cock to her. Didn't you?" Her smile turned into a laugh. "You're such a tease."

"I wasn't teasing." I turned my attention to Carina.

Without pause, I crawled over to her and lowered myself down. Before I could do it myself, she reached for my cock and guided it to her bald pussy. I kissed her as I lowered my pelvis, pushing inside her. I felt a soft breath on my ear.

"Carina's going to be joining us quite often, so get comfortable with her." Bianca whispered.

That sent the blood rushing to my cock. "Who's the tease now?" I asked softly.

"You have nice pene." Carina whispered. "It feels good inside me."

I didn't need Bianca to translate that.

I moved slow, enjoying the feeling of having my cock buried inside another pussy. A pussy that belonged to yet another hot Italian, and one that was just as willing as my first.

When Bianca saw my facial expression change, she leaned toward my ear again. "She's on the pill, so you can cum inside her." Then she reached for my ass and squeezed my cheek.

That did it for me.

There was much touching in the shower, then we made our way back to the bedroom where I got to perform oral on both of them, starting with Bianca. It was so much better having some idea of what I was doing, but it was even better having someone watch... and guide me occasionally. I enjoyed giving Carina oral even more so than I'd enjoyed doing it to Bianca. It was the lack of spikes that did that. Something I mentioned to Bianca after.

"I'll do better than shave." She said in reply to my suggestion. "I'll wax it for you."

"But isn't that painful?"

"It'll feel worth it when you're next down there." She smiled. "Now tell me what you said earlier so I can pounce on you like I wanted to when you first said it."

I did, and so did she.

It was only nine thirty when we went through to clear the table and wash up. Three pairs of hands made quick work of it.

Bianca and Carina had spoken in Italian, and I'd listened without picking up any words that I recognized. At one point, Carina said something to Bianca, they both looked me up and down, then burst into giggles.

"Carina wants us both to torture you when we're done here." Bianca explained. "She says you have a very nice body and she'd be happy to share you with me for the price of English lessons, so I told her we'd teach her. Her reply was that she'd probably only learn how to fuck like a prostitute."

"Tell her that if we pay for her to go for English lessons, she'd basically be exactly that. A cheap one too."

Bianca spoke to Carina. They burst out laughing, then their conversation turned serious.

"I told her we'd give her lessons every day except weekends if she's prepared to spend two nights a month with us." Bianca told me. "She agreed, so we'll have to come up with something for the girls for two nights a month. Or we could just tell them she's here for a sleep over."

"I don't think telling them that would work."

"Me neither, but if we want this to carry on, we might have to try it."

"I can't do that to Shelly." I admitted. "And to be honest... this evening has been nice, and she's beautiful... I'd be happier just to help her with her English."

"Are you saying you want me to have you all to myself?" Bianca asked, coming to me with her a smile on her lips.

I nodded.

"You are so sweet." Bianca slipped her arms round my neck and pressed her naked body against mine. "After tonight this is the only body you'll see naked till you decide you're bored with me, but Carina is here and I want you to have her until she leaves tomorrow. I'll keep to the shadows and watch." Then she released me and turned to Carina.

Their exchange was short, then Carina beamed, walked over to me and got down on her haunches to take my cock into her mouth.

Bianca came round her and started kissing me, but when we moved back to the bedroom Bianca kept her distance.

I was woken up three times during the night. The first time by Carina, and the other two by Bianca. Each time was so that I could have my way with Carina.

She'd woken me up the first time by getting on top of me and riding me to new levels of ecstasy. It was then that I started regretting my decision about giving her free lessons.

Bianca woke me up the second time. "Look at her all nice and curled up there." She whispered. "Slip your cock in from behind, but make sure you drench it with spit in-case she's not lubricated."

"You woke me." I smiled, gesturing to my cock.

Bianca went down on me and soaked my cock with her saliva.

I eased up behind Carina and carefully slipped it into her pussy.

She woke with a start, but as soon as she realized what was happening, she pushed back against me. She took my hand and put it round her, placing my palm on her breast.

When Bianca woke me the third time, she also woke Carina. She said something to her in Italian, then told me to take her from behind as Carina got on her hands and knees.

The view from back there was incredible. Her ass was a picture of perfection. A view to keep me hard for quite a while.

"You're going to miss this." Bianca smiled, as I thrust into Carina's pussy. "I'm going to miss watching too." She sighed. "Are you really sure you don't want this to happen again?"

"If you like watching," I panted. "Then we can continue, but what about the girls?"

"We can arrange nights like this when they go for sleep overs. It doesn't have to be twice a month." Bianca was smiling that naughty smile of hers. "I won't mind if you get tired of me, as long as I can watch you with her. You two go well together."

On my arrival from P.E the following Friday, the house was in commotion. There were six girls ranging from about nine to about eleven years old messing around in the family room.

"What's this?" I asked Bianca, who was in the kitchen.

"It's a sleep over." She smiled. "We've got them every fourth Friday... then the girls are away at sleep overs for the other three so that you can enjoy Carina while I enjoy watching."

"I enjoy watching you two as well." I grinned.

"I know, and you won't be disappointed."

After two years of regular Friday nights with Carina, Bianca encouraged me to marry Carina. She said that we were more than welcome to live with her as long as we kept her included in most of our sexual activities.

The only difference we could see was that Bianca and I would be wearing wedding rings, so we agreed. In case you're wondering, our marriage wasn't for the sake of Carina's green card.

With a little help from both Bianca and Carina, and lots of backing and support, I achieved my goals of becoming an IT expert and with what I earn, I'm more than happy to inform you that both Shelly and Leena now attend university.