All Comments on 'My Mothers New Lover'

by father bob

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I can't imagine why...

...this excellent story of hot motherfucking by a creative and prolific author hasn't garnered any comments in all this time. Jason is 19, her "big strong boy" as his mother tells him, but he's never gotten laid. His mom is basically a cock-hungry slut with a major boyfriend, Jeff, who's very knowledgeable in the ways of sex. He has a fatherly talk with Jason about his mother's cock-hunger, describing her twat in great detail to her boy. Jason listens intently and his very large fat dick gets real HARD. Then Jeff shows Jason his mother sprawled on her bed, her sperm-clogged cunt wide open to the breeze. Now, no son can ever resist the sight of his own mother's cunt, so Jason climbs on top of his mom, with that big stiff teenage prick of his at the entrance to "the place I came from nineteen years ago." He pushes in and feels the best thing any boy can, his young dick enveloped by his mother's mommy-twat. Jase keeps fucking his mother and finally blows his big balls up his own birth canal, every boy's dearest wish. A great story that deserves the attention of everyone truly interested in motherfucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dirty son

Wow love it i fuck my mom incest is cool

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great story

and to the last anon: listen, pal, so you want to fuck your own mother. Do you know how common that desire is? Do you know why motherfucking is the most popular activity on Literotica? It's because most boys dream of sticking their stiff prick up between their mother's legs. We'll never know how many succeed, but it must be tens and tens of thousands, because the stupid old "taboo" is fading fast. If you're serious about becoming a motherfucker yourself, then here's some things you can do. You get hard in your pants when you're around your mom, right? Well, don't be shy about it, let your mother see your big hard on tenting your pants. She'll probably be flattered, maybe she'll get wet between her legs. Get touchy-feely with her, tell her how much you love her, really love her, again and again. Confess to her that your testosterone is getting out of control, you're horny all the time, but girls your own age don't interest you. They're too shallow and flighty, what you really want is a mature, smart, beautiful woman--and your mother'll get it out of you: "Yeah, like you, mom." Put your smoothest moves on her, be gentle but insistent, like the male you are. Follow these ideas and I bet that sooner or later you'll have your hard young cock up the cunt of your dreams and you'll be blowing your young balls up the same wonderful twat you came out of. Good luck, pal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars again. No mistakes this time keep it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous