All Comments on 'My Mystery Mate Ch. 06-08'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

This is such a creative story.

I really like how you have tied it with the Were war story and with Joe. He deserves to have a strong mate...even if she's an assassin.

I can't wait to find out her story. I can't see Luna giving Joe a mate that is just going to be executed so I am guessing there is someone else behind all the violence. And I am also guessing there's a lot more action to come.

I love it when I can picture what is happening. It's the Mark of a great storyteller.

Gave you 5 stars for all chapters so far

~M~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Puzzling behavior

I am enjoying this exciting story, but can't help but be puzzled by the characters' behavior:

1) Why does the Telluride pack want to kill Ker? They know she's a hired killer, so the only way to find out who hired her is to take her alive and interrogate her. It's almost as if they don't care who killed their Luna. Why?

2) When there's a murder, the usual investigation focuses on motive - who gains the most by the Luna's death? As the former Alpha topped himself, the obvious answer is his successor, new Alpha David Francis. But then, wouldn't it have been easier for him to kill the former Alpha instead of targeting his mate?

I anticipate we'll have an exciting read ahead of us as these, and other questions, are answered. Looking forward to it.

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yeah this maybe my favorite of yours so far

I wonder where this is going

cliuincliuinalmost 8 years ago
Oops,

somebody opened Pandora's box...

partwolfpartwolfalmost 8 years agoAuthor
For luv2read

Their behavior is not accidental, so you may speculate as to why... But few things are as simple as they appear.

Luna has a plan, but what is that? There are simpler ways to destroy a man. Maybe they are mates because they need each other. For what??

Ann1971Ann1971almost 8 years ago
still loving the badass kitty

Love the fact that she is trying to do right, but when they make her fight, she is some badass kitty. they deserve what they got, and her and joe fight side by side like they have been for yrs. Keep up the great story.

big65dawguwbig65dawguwalmost 8 years ago
Another interesting slant

Love the story & looking forward too next episode . I am a little worried about your habit of killing off mates but hope you restrin yourself :-)

I do hope they think to disable the GPS in their stolen truck before long , can't be too carefull in this day & age of electronic ease dropping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sad

I feel sorry for the Telluride pack because they are only trying to avenge their beloved alpha's. The story is awesome but try avoid all that bloodshed next time.

partwolfpartwolfalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Yes, part of the interesting look while writing this

is that it sets up a "bad" guy pack, yet you can understand exactly why they do what they do. After all, a known killer is caught then escapes from their land after killing their beloved Luna; there is no question of her guilt. Is it really different than what any other pack would do?

For all we know, Ker may deserve everything they have planned and more. Or not. Joe could use some happiness sometime, fleeting as it may be. Some guys just can't catch a break.

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 8 years ago
I love it.........

Just the right amount of bloodshed and violence,lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Loved it! There definitely is something fishy going on.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Oh...boyohboyohboyohboy..oh...hey, what do you mean with he has a habit of killing off mates? Would that be compulsive...influence...uhrm, okay - am I gonna cry and stuff? Thank Jezebel for anti-depressants, 'cause this story is getting read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I think it's the pacing

I'm not sure what it is about this story I don't like, I think it's the pacing. Everything happens too fast. Getting an idea of the setting the character's are in is tough. I feel little or no connection towards any of the characters, especially joe. His emotions are just all over the place. One second he loves pack life and the next he's literally like fuck them, I'm all about my new mate. These mates can spend less than 1 year together and when one of them die the other is instantly suicidal...

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

I still love the story

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

It's mayhem but I reckon that's what there'll be until Joe and Ker can start to sort things out. I suspect someone has caught her and a child and she's blackmailed into doing what they want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES