My Mystery Mate Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe's wolf was going nuts, his mate wanted to play and he was ready. He chased her through the trees, enjoying the fun as he kept up. His mate was agile, but he was fast, so he was in no danger of losing her. He moved up next to her and they ran side by side for a moment before she jumped onto his back and rolled him to the ground. He continued the roll and jumped on top of her, and the play wrestling continued until he had her on her stomach, her neck lightly gripped in his jaws, and she stilled beneath him. His wolf howled at the submission of his mate, and when she raised up her back end and wiggled at him he could hardly hold back. He shifted around so he was straddling her, still gripping her neck as his front legs gripped the front of her back legs and he moved into position. She looked back as she moved her tail aside, their bodies were aflame with need and she nodded at him briefly before he drove himself home.

She felt herself being impaled by his shaft as she pushed back into him, and it was pure bliss. His size created some initial discomfort that was quickly replaced by a satisfyingly full feeling. She put her head on her paws and started to grunt as he pulled back, then slammed all the way in again. He let go of her neck, adjusting himself so he could move faster into her as he growled in pleasure. It was so good, he thought, she was different but she was perfect for him. He felt the knot growing and, with a yip from her, he pushed it home to tie them together.

He found a good rhythm and soon both were making loud noises to match the liquid sounds and smacks that came from below. The knot limited his motion but added to the sensation for both of them. He legs started to quiver as her release approached, and feeling this he started to move in her even faster. He felt the buildup coming, it was fast and powerful and before he could stop it was upon him. He howled as the first blast went deep inside, his body seizing up with the overload of pleasure. She followed him quickly, a roar signifying her release as she collapsed to the ground, pulling him down with her. She saw his neck extended in front of her, and her cat took over. She twisted and bit into his neck and shoulder, tasting his blood as she marked him as hers forever.

She let go after a moment, licking the wound closed, when a voice startled her in his head. "We are fully mated now, my love. I am yours, and you are mine." He laid behind her, both breathing hard as the twitches of their orgasms passed. She leaned back against his chest; she was nearly overwhelmed with all the sensations. Not only had the sex been great, but now through the bond she could feel what he did. She went back and forth between their emotions and feelings, exploring what the bond had given them and enjoying their tie from both sides.

"MINE." Her cat, previously unwilling to be tied down, was now happy and content.

"Yes, yours. I will always behere for you, and we will face this future together."

...

Gila Pack Compound

...

Enrique was staring at the information he had hacked from various Pack and banking servers with utter surprise. Using the link, he contacted his Alphas, Robert Hastings and his mate Renee. "Enrique, it's late, this better be important." Renee was still sleep deprived, even though the babies were sleeping the night she still tried to do too much.

"Love, he wouldn't call us if it wasn't. What is going on, Enrique?"

"You know I've been looking into the Black Ker issue for Joe? Well, I found some things, and I need to show them to you." He was already gathering the printouts as he left the quarters, checking to make sure Anna was all right; she needed all the rest she could get as their twins grew inside her. "I'm on my way to your room now."

"Give us five minutes to put something on. Does anyone else need to be involved?"

"I think we could use William and Melody. I'm a data gathering kind of guy, this screams for investigators." Robert sent out the call for both of them to come to his room immediately, they were a good choice- both were turned, William was a former Army JAG lawyer and Melody was a former FBI agent. They scrambled to get on clothes, and a few minutes later they were all around the table in the sitting room.

Robert looked at William and Melody. "What is said in this room cannot go beyond those of us in this room. Yesterday we were contacted by Joe Miller, who you know is a friend to this Pack. He found his mate, severely injured and with complete amnesia, a little over a week ago. She was identified by the Telluride Pack investigators as being the Black Ker, the Goddess of Violent Death."

Melody looked up in shock. "Black Ker? Holy shit. You know what she has done?" There were a few blank faces. "She started showing up in our systems about three years ago. Kidnapping, murder, but mostly breaking and entering. She was a ghost... no one had ever seen her, and she was able to access areas that no one should be able to. All she left behind was death and a calling card... a tarot card of Death with the word 'Ker' printed on the bottom." She looked around the room at the blank faces.

"Why didn't any of us hear about her then?" Robert was leaning forward, his hand in Renee's.

"Well, she didn't do anything with packs. She hit organized crime figures, druglords, and high net worth individuals. She also has been linked to a number of robberies of private art dealers and jewelers. Since we didn't have a name or a face, we haven't made a big deal of it with the public, but her reputation... it scares the shit out of people. No target is beyond her, if she is after someone or something she gets it. Every time."

Enrique hung his head, he was hoping to Luna that his close friend would not be mated to a monster like this. "So Joe called me and asked for my help, and our Alphas are allowing it. Technically, we're not in violation of Alpha Council warrants for her death, as she is not in our territory and we don't have information on where they are. Joe told me two things that didn't make sense. The first was that the Telluride pack had no interest in capturing her or putting her on trial. The men they sent were killers; now that an unrelated Pack has lost four men trying to capture her, the entire Were nation now has a shoot to kill order. But why, if the woman is comatose, would they be in such a hurry to kill her?"

William looked at him. "They don't want her to talk."

Enrique nodded. "Exactly. Joe thought something was weird with the Telluride pack so I did some digging. They haven't spent a lot of the distribution you gave out last year, so they still had about six million in their account. However, four days before the attack that killed their Luna and caused their Alpha to take his life, two million dollars was transferred to a numbered account at Credit Suisse."

Melody looked up. "That doesn't sound right, that money was completely legitimate by order of the President. Why transfer to an anonymous account?"

Enrique put a printout on the table. "That was the second thing Joe wanted me to help him with. When they were saving his mate, they removed two items that had been surgically implanted. The first was a small explosive charge on a timer, it was located in a place that would cause instant death." There were horrified looks all around. "The second was an RFID chip, like you might find implanted in a dog to help identify its owner." There were growls, werewolves didn't like being compared to dogs, imagined or otherwise. "It was a sequence of numbers. I did some checking, and found out something very interesting. It was from a Credit Suisse numbered account, not the same one, but it made me go Hmmmm. I made some calls, and for special clients this implant plus biometric information is used to access accounts and other services. It ensures that no one else can access it, even if they get the numbers."

"Fuck me." Robert pretty much summed it up right there. "So, we have a mate who doesn't remember, a Pack that wants her dead, and a bunch of money that is too coincidental to ignore. This smells bad."

"Yes, but that isn't the worst." Renee looked at William and Melody. "Nobody is taking Joe's side on this. The Council, the Packs, even the FBI will see her dead and no one will ask any more questions. We owe Joe more than that. He thinks his mate is a good person, and so we are going to find out the truth. You two work with Enrique, keep it quiet, and don't involve anyone else without getting our approval." The three nodded in response to the Alpha command. "William, when Joe calls Enrique back tonight, you talk to him. Get yourself retained as his counsel, that way you can't be compelled to testify against him. Melody, as his wife you may be all right but I would prefer that you be subcontracted to him as an investigator. Enrique, as always, you don't exist." Enrique grinned, he was used to this. Ever since he faked his death to escape the National Security Agency, he had existed nowhere. He was restricted to Pack grounds, but with his mate and his computer lab he was a happy man.

...

She woke up first, they had both shifted shortly after his knot had gone down and they moved to the sleeping bag on their bike. Her bladder was full, so she quietly moved his hand and she slipped out. Her cat was happy, she was deliciously sore and it would have been the perfect night if it wasn't for that one minor detail.

Every Werewolf in the country was trying to kill her, except the one gloriously naked one she just left.

She moved into the trees to take care of business, then used a wet wipe from the Harley's storage compartment to do a quick cleanup before getting dressed again, her cat arguing with her in her mind. "We need to go back, our mate is strong, he will protect us."

"He is, but no wolf is that strong. I'm a monster, I kill people. If I stay, I will only get him killed."

"Leaving him will kill him! Stay with mate!"

"He survived losing his mate before, he will do it again. It's the only way out of this for him. I'll turn myself in to the Telluride pack and take what is coming to me." Her cat roared at her, so she pushed her back in her mind, putting up mental walls so she didn't hear her anymore, and she wouldn't hear her mate either. With one last look, she started the Harley and pulled onto the road without looking back.

Joe jumped up and shifted, chasing after her, but even a strong Werewolf couldn't keep up to a Harley on a road. After a few miles he sat in the deserted roadway, howling his frustration to the moon, as the scent of his mate disappeared.

She pushed the Harley through its gears, each mile taking her farther from her mate. She blocked his thoughts from her mind, but she couldn't keep the emotions from getting through. He was hurt, angry, fearful... and the pit of despair that was settling in was unsettling. "It's for the best."

Her cat chuffed at her. "Coward. Just run away from your mate, like we will be better off without him."

"I'm trying to save him, this is the only way he lives!"

Her cat turned in her mind, walking back towards the darkness. "Living without your mate isn't living. Yes, we may both be killed, but you've just sentenced him to a slow death, alone." She curled up and went to sleep, unable to push forward and change things she would wait for her opportunity.

Fate wasn't granting her any favors. As she pushed through the night, she rounded a turn to find the road blocked by two vehicles, a large SUV and a panel van, flashing red lights on top. She braked hard, almost losing control before she came to a halt. Six men were behind the cars, weapons at the ready. A quick smell showed they were all werewolves.

Fine. Time to do this, she thought.

Removing her helmet, the men raised their weapons as they saw her long dark hair. "Don't shoot, I'm giving myself up." The men weren't convinced, but finally one in charge told her to get off the motorcycle. She slowly got off, keeping her hands in view.

"Turn around." She did. "Place your hands on top of your head, interlock your fingers and walk backwards toward me." She was starting to shake, but she did what she was told. "On your knees." She gracefully lowered herself, waiting, she could almost taste the adrenaline and fear of the men as she did so. Two men moved around her, rifles pointed at her head, while another came behind her. He placed a handcuff on her right wrist, then moved that behind her back before the left arm was brought down to join it. Lowering her mental barrier, she showed what was going on to Joe, but wouldn't let him talk to her still.

"Search her." One of the men, large like all the others, patted her down from head to toe. He removed the handgun and the extra magazines, but she wasn't carrying anything else but some cash; the motorcycle keys were still in its ignition. "She's clean, Beta."

The man came around to see her, he was larger than the rest, about six foot six and close to three hundred pounds- and he was out for revenge. "You're Black Ker?"

She looked in his eyes, unafraid. "That is what you call me."

He moved in and took a deep sniff, confirming what he already knew. Moving her jacket and shirt aside, he saw her mating mark. "Where is Joe Miller?"

"I don't know. I left him when I decided to turn myself in."

The Beta looked at his men, mentally communicating, then three of them got in one of the vehicles and took off the way she had come from. "Too bad, we're going to have to wait to start the fun part of our party."

"Party?" She looked up at him. "Aren't you going to take me back for trial?"

The men started laughing. "Trial? Bitch, you get no trial, you're already dead and you don't know it. My Pack will enjoy watching this, though." He looked back where one of the men was setting a cellphone on the hood of their car. When he looked back, he viciously backhanded her face, splitting her cheek open and sending her crashing to the ground. "YOU." He picked her up and punched her in the stomach, taking the wind out of her. "KILLED." He tossed her ten feet away, with her arms bound she landed heavily on her left shoulder before rolling. "OUR." As she struggled to get up, he kicked her hard in the ribs, she felt several break. "LUNA." He pulled her to her feet, this time he threw her into the other two, who punched her in the kidneys and stomach as she struggled to catch her breath. Pitching forward, she retched up her dinner, the vomit mixed with blood.

"Please, I don't remember anything that happened! I don't even know my own name!"

"I. DON'T. CARE." He punched her other cheek, she would have gone to the ground if one of the men hadn't been holding her arms. "Our Luna was kind, she was a great leader and we all loved her. You killed her, and because of that our Alpha killed himself. We lost those we loved and respected because of you, a piece of shit killer." He grabbed her hair, forcing her to look into his crazed eyes. "And do you know what my Alpha asked me for before killing himself?"

"No, I don't know." The words came out slurred as she was dizzy from the blows, her head injury wasn't that long ago.

"He asked that if we catch you, that you know all the pain we can give you before we finally kill you. Do you know what it was like for him, the pain of losing his mate while he was out chasing you? The way his soul ripped apart as she choked and died from the poison you gave her?" He slapped her again, splitting even more skin below her left eye. "You're going to find out. We are going to catch your mate, and then kill him in front of your eyes. THEN you'll know." Looking at the two men, he made the order clear. "Keep at it, but don't knock her out and don't kill her. Her pain will draw his mate here." He walked back to the car, picking up the cellphone so he could get better video of her suffering at their hands, when he should have been paying attention.

A black and tan wolf tore into the man holding her upright, he never saw it coming. Joe's jaws closed around his neck, tearing his head clean off as he gripped and twisted. The second man was almost as easy, he wasn't a trained fighter and Joe overwhelmed him, tearing one arm off then ripping at his throat before he could even shift.

The Beta shifted and ran out from the front of the car, meeting Joe in a tangle of fur and blood. The Beta was mad, but Joe was at a completely different level. He had seen what they had done, and ignoring the pain, ignoring his fatigue he had come with a mission. These fuckers were going to DIE.

They danced around each other, Joe doing slightly better as he had torn strips from his side and haunches already. Joe was bleeding from his muzzle, but he ignored the pain as he looked for an opening. The Telluride Beta was bigger and stronger, but he wasn't as well trained as Joe. It didn't take long for him to spot the opening; when he bull rushed, Joe ducked under and rolled, taking his front paws out. His neck opened up as he struggled for balance, but Joe was too quick and his jaws found home at the base of his neck. His wolf reveled in the taste of his enemy's blood, he held on despite the bites to his ears and shoulder and the desperate clawing of his chest. Shaking his big head back and forth, he ripped the flesh away, leaving a gaping hole spraying them both with arterial blood.

Joe jumped back, knowing it was over, and didn't see his mate in time to stop her. She had worked her handcuffed hands under her butt and legs while he had been fighting, and with them connected in front she had found a silver knife on one of the dead men by her. Striding past her mate's wolf, she grabbed the Beta's neck behind his ear and looked into his eyes. "I fucking surrendered myself thinking I would get justice, but I got this instead. Fuck you, and your pack can follow you to hell." She plunged the long knife through his eye into his brain; letting go, she turned back to her mate.

She started to cry as she looked at him, with her walls down she could feel his rage, his loss and her own betrayal. "I'm sorry..." She didn't get a chance to say more as she dropped to her knees, he rushed forward and shifted so he could hold her in his arms again. They didn't say anything for a while, the emotions of this time were too much. She finally stopped crying into his shoulder, the emotions had changed; now it was love and forgiveness between them. "Never again will I doubt you, Joe. I'm so sorry."

"I'm sorry too, love. I didn't make myself clear enough; I would rather die at your side than live without you. We are in this together, to the end, do you understand me?" She nodded her head, her cat taking deep sniffs of his shoulder to calm herself down. They could feel their animals connecting, both had been in agreement about this before so it was only her human side that needed convincing, and this had done it.

She looked into his eyes. "They sent a vehicle and three men back to get you. I don't know if the Beta called them back, we don't have much time."

"Fine, lets gather things up and see what they have in this van." They searched the pockets of the dead wolves clothes, finding the handcuff key and setting her free. Joe collected their rifles and other weapons, along with their cash and cellphones. He tossed the dead Beta's wolf into the ditch, just as his mate came back holding the cellphone. It was still recording.

"I got this one, my love." She turned the phone so it was recording her face. "You know me as Black Ker, the Goddess of Violent Death. I am that, and so much more. I am coming for you, Telluride Alpha, I am coming for you ALL. Your stories will be told around the fires of other Packs, as they scare their pups with tales of the destroyed Pack that ignored her surrender and incurred her wrath. Sleep well!" She stopped recording and went to the messaging app. There in the contacts list was a group text for the Telluride pack, including its new Alpha, David Francis. She opened up a message and attached the video; hitting SEND she tossed the phone on top of the dead wolf. "That should get them thinking defensively, at least."