My Mystery Mate Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe grinned. "They are going to be shitting their pants when they see that. Your legend lives on."

"Yeah, well, they fucking started it." She grabbed a rifle and several magazines. "I'm going up to the rocks over there, you put the Headless Horseman there with his Beta, and this other guy goes in the driver's seat. Park the truck so the headlights are facing them when they approach, it will keep them from seeing you. I want you about thirty yards ahead of the truck on that side. We'll wait for them to stop and unleash hell on them." She moved off, silently, as he watched her disappear into the bush.

Joe moved the van, his pride was telling him that he should be in charge but he and his wolf had to admit her strategy was good. "Mate is strong, mate is fighter. Listen to Mate." He grinned as he got out and wrestled the remaining man into the driver's seat; she was all that and more. He closed the door just as his hearing picked up the returning vehicle. Moving into the bushes, he found a good hide and waited.

The Expedition slowed and stopped about ten yards from the van, and two men jumped out. One jogged forward. "Jerry, what the fuck? Answer the damn bond, we've been calling you for ten minutes!"

Joe sent to his mate. "I've got the driver, you take the other two. On three. One... two... three!" He shot through the open windows, his shot entering at the driver's temple and spraying gray matter out to the ditch. He head two shots less than a second apart, and when he moved over he saw both of the other men were dead. Two head shots in under a second. Fuck, he thought, she's GOOD at this. He moved forward, checking the men on the ground he then opened the driver's door and tossed the dead man into the ditch. "All clear, come on out." He found a towel in the back seat, he used that to clean the blood off the seat and door. She was pushing the Harley his way as he finished.

"I think we should put this in the back, I don't know if they got out a message about how we are traveling." He nodded, thinking to her that it would be good backup.

"I'll put it in the back. Can you strip them of cash and weapons, then we really need to get going."

"Sure, love. We don't want to be anywhere near here when their men arrive." Two minutes later, they were moving out, leaving the carnage behind them as they continued west.