All Comments on 'My Mystery Mate Ch. 13-14'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW

Love the action! And no clue as to how it was going to end! Though it would have pissed me off, I could have seen Joe get killed and Lynn kidnapped again and Black Ker go off the deep end. Glad it went the way it did though. Thank you!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so good!

This may be my favorite story of yours! and thank you for not killing Lynn's dad- That would have been awful.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
Picking a Couple of Nits

1. Shifting shreds clothing a were is wearing, but doesn't affect delicate implanted electronic devices.

2. The voice-pattern match in the previous chapter. Voice-pattern recognition is extremely resource-intensive and takes a lot of time for each check, even with supercomputers. It seems odd that the NSA would spend computer time checking for a match against people who are known to be dead.

Nevermind, having a great time reading your story, it's very intense, you have real talent.

RosilinRosilinalmost 3 years ago

Why isn't this published and making you money? Movie rights? Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful, but this is really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh hell yeah!

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

holy crap death comes to town.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Gets better all the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES