All Comments on 'My Mystery Mate Ch. 15-17'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
did not see that!

I can't believe it! I thought Trevor was one of the good guys! Brilliant twist!

big65dawguwbig65dawguwalmost 8 years ago
Hmmmm

What to believe . Was he telling the truth or just trying to get one last dig in before he died ,maybe thinking it would be quicker to infuriate her. Seems like Trevor had opportunity to retake Lynn & ended up shot by a mob hitman. So we will have to see where this takes us . Another great chapter ,keep up the outstanding job .

partwolfpartwolfalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Interesting theory

If he was lying, it worked because they killed him instead of letting the interrogation continue. He would get a sick revenge if she then kills Lynn's dad based on that confession.

Or he is telling the truth, but then why did he get shot? It would explain why he wasn't worried about an attack and opened the door to the pizza guy.

Maybe Ricky can shed light on it when he wakes up a wolf.

Or not. Ain't saying. :)

Thanks for the votes and feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW! AGAIN

Did not see that coming! Would have considered anyone but Trevor! Good Job!

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great trusting their instincts...

good they didn't do what we humans like to do and override that part of us that we should trust most. So glad Lynn is safe. Can't blame Linda for ripping the b*s*a*d's throat out.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 8 years ago

She did have a feeling that something was off about Trevor.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 8 years ago

Such a great story! I'm enjoying it so much. Lots of little stuff wrong -- missing/wrong words, wrong names, etc. -- but not enough to take me out of the story and certainly easy enough for a good editor to fix if you decide to publish.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

binge binge , i love it

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Now that I wasn't expecting.

MrSmith27MrSmith27almost 2 years ago

Now that's one hell of a betrayal but not all that surprising with the hints. Really enjoying this story, especially the panther/wolf mates.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2304 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES