My Mystery Mate Ch. 18-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe looked over at Linda. "Gather some extra blankets and make a bed for her in the back of one of the vehicles, love. I'll be out in a minute." He waited until all the women were outside, then he finally let his rage out. He put his fist through the cabinets, scattering the supplies everywhere. He ripped them off the wall, smashing them with his feet. He had destroyed most of the wall when a frightened scream behind him made him freeze. Turning around slowly, he saw Carla cowering in the corner. "Shit." He sat down on the floor, moving the trash aside, to make himself less threatening. "I'm sorry. My name is Alpha Miller, and we are here to rescue you and the others." She refused to look at him, shaking as she pulled her knees up to her chest.

"Joe, what the hell were you thinking?" Linda ran into the room, quickly taking stock of the situation she gestured for him to leave. She smacked the back of his head as he walked out sheepishly. "Sorry about that. It wasn't you, finding this place has us both a little pissed off right now. I'm Linda, I'm his mate." She smiled and walked over, pulling Carla up into a hug. "It's all right, you're safe now. The others are waiting out in the cars. Can you walk?"

She nodded. "I'll drag myself out by my fingernails to get out of this place." Linda wrapped the blanket she had brought in around her shoulders and handed her a pair of flip flops before they walked out.

The other women were walking around in the grass or were already seated in the vehicles, so Linda led Carla to the SUV she was driving. "OK, ladies, let's load up. It's going to be tight, so some of you may need to sit on the floor or on a lap. Sorry, but it won't be for long."

"Where are we?" One of the women in Joe's van asked.

"Eastern shore of Maryland." He looked over at Linda. "We can't risk them being seen in public or in-volving the authorities, we'll need Pack help."

Linda nodded. "Who has a pack nearby?" There was a lot of murmuring, but it was quickly apparent that the women had been kidnapped from packs all over the country, probably to keep the Alphas from realizing what was going on. In the end, the closest was the Thurmont pack, and that was a good six hour drive. Linda used her bond. "We'll have to stop for food and drink along the way, but we have no other choice. We can't be caught in the open." She walked over to the woman from the Thurmont pack. "I hate to do this to you, but I need your help. Joe and I don't have a good relationship with the other Al-phas, and we won't be welcome on their Pack lands. I need you to talk to your mate and your Alpha. Let them know what is going on, and that we are bringing you back, but don't tell them our names. Just give them the situation, then give me the phone."

She nodded, she was unsure why but wasn't going to do anything to hurt the ones who saved them. "I will. Thank you, we all owe you a debt for getting us out of there. I'm Mandy." She gave Linda a hug, then took the phone and made a call. "Mitch? Baby, it's me." There was a scream on the other side of the phone as he called for the rest of his family. "Mitch, we're free. We're coming home."

"Momma home? MOMMA HOME!!" An excited toddler voice yelled in the background.

"Yes, Michael, Momma is going to be home this afternoon." She was having trouble talking, she was breaking down in tears. "Momma can't wait to see her baby boy."

"You're really coming? When?" Mandy broke down sobbing, so she handed the phone to Linda.

"Mitch, this is Linda, I'm Luna of the Nightmare pack. We have her and a number of other women we freed, and we need your Pack's help. Can I speak to your Alpha?"

"Of course, Linda. Thank you so much... here is Alpha Nichols."

The gruff voice came next. "Alpha Nichols, Thurmont pack speaking. Who is this?"

"I'm Linda, Luna of the Nightmare pack. I need your help."

"Nightmare pack? I'm not familiar with that one."

"We're in the Southwest. During some Pack business we had in the DC area, we found a prison. We've freed twenty women, some of which need medical care and all of whom need to be returned to their ma-tes and packs. I don't have the resources to do that, and your pack is closest. We're requesting to bring the women to you under a flag of truce, so we can get the help they need."

There was a short pause before Alpha Nichols continued. "Of course we will assist, anything for the one who saved our Mandy. Why a truce flag, though? You would be honored guests, you are welcome to stay with us. In fact, we would want you at the feast we'll have tonight to celebrate her return."

Linda laughed. "I appreciate that, but we have our reasons. We would prefer not to step on Pack lands, and we have to leave after the transfer for other business."

"Very well. If you head west out of Thurmont on 77, then turn left on Catoctin Hollow Road, we'll meet you there."

"Thank you, Alpha. We will be there mid-afternoon, but will call when we get to Thurmont."

"Looking forward to meeting you, Linda. Thank you for saving them." He hung up, then tossed the phone back to Mitch. Turning to his Beta, he snapped out orders. "Get the kitchens and clinic ready for them. And find out who the hell the Nightmare pack is. Something is fishy here, and I don't want to walk into this meeting blind."

12